TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 6/1/2018 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/1/2018 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/1/2018 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/1/2018 12:48:00 AM (view original):
It depends on your style of offense. They're 2 different guys. Kaep was good under Harbaugh because Harbaugh is a genius. He built a system that was very simple for Kaepernick. Let's remember, he's not the brightest crayon in the box.
That's a fair point, I was just pointing out that statistically Kaep was a very viable starting QB.
key word here being "was". he's not that QB anymore.
Yeah, that's what not playing in the NFL for two years does to people. If he had played, we have every reason to believe that he would still be a decent starter.
he hasn't played the lay couple of seasons. He did play for a while after the 49ers superbowl loss. He was not effective and lost his job to Blaine Gabbert! Blaine freaking Gabbert!!!
6/2/2018 3:54 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/2/2018 3:54:00 PM (view original):
It depends on your style of offense. They're 2 different guys. Kaep was good under Harbaugh because Harbaugh is a genius. He built a system that was very simple for Kaepernick. Let's remember, he's not the brightest crayon in the box.
That's a fair point, I was just pointing out that statistically Kaep was a very viable starting QB.
Yeah, that's what not playing in the NFL for two years does to people. If he had played, we have every reason to believe that he would still be a decent starter.
he hasn't played the lay couple of seasons. He did play for a while after the 49ers superbowl loss. He was not effective and lost his job to Blaine Gabbert! Blaine freaking Gabbert!!!
Why are you so down on Blaine Gabbert? He's an excellent emergency 3rd-string QB.
6/2/2018 4:35 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/2/2018 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/1/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/1/2018 4:53:00 PM (view original):
To a point yes. I just don't think being black is a crutch, that you and TP paint it to be. And no my parents aren't racist because they wanted me to marry another Jew. LOL. That's crazy.
What do you mean "crutch?"

Judaism isn't a race, it's a religion. That has nothing to do with racism.
What do you mean “crutch?”
What do you think I mean? Smart guy. You seem to think you have all the answers LOL yet you never answer any questions. Just because someone is conservative also doesn't make them a white supremacist.You are dead wrong there and I am not even conservative. I am pro Israel. Does that make me a white supremacist because I consider the Terror State of Palestine to be an enemy?

Come on man, You never give an inch. You live in a fantasy world.
6/2/2018 5:14 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/2/2018 3:54:00 PM (view original):
I think it had more to do with the team around him than with him.
6/2/2018 6:01 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/2/2018 5:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/2/2018 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/1/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/1/2018 4:53:00 PM (view original):
To a point yes. I just don't think being black is a crutch, that you and TP paint it to be. And no my parents aren't racist because they wanted me to marry another Jew. LOL. That's crazy.
What do you mean "crutch?"

Judaism isn't a race, it's a religion. That has nothing to do with racism.
What do you mean “crutch?”
What do you think I mean? Smart guy. You seem to think you have all the answers LOL yet you never answer any questions. Just because someone is conservative also doesn't make them a white supremacist.You are dead wrong there and I am not even conservative. I am pro Israel. Does that make me a white supremacist because I consider the Terror State of Palestine to be an enemy?

Come on man, You never give an inch. You live in a fantasy world.
Jesus. What kind of response is that? It’s your claim. What do you mean that I “think being black is a crutch?”
6/2/2018 6:24 PM
It means you think they start off on one foot vs. two feet for white people. And again you ignore the rest of the statement.

I'll make it simple. If you think Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist then so am I.

So answer in one word. Do you think I am a white supremacist?

YES or NO.

Let's see if you can do it.

I bet not.
6/2/2018 7:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/2/2018 7:45:00 PM (view original):
It means you think they start off on one foot vs. two feet for white people. And again you ignore the rest of the statement.

I'll make it simple. If you think Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist then so am I.

YES or NO.

I bet not.
Do you think I think that blacks are inferior?

Or is it possible that I think they are equal but that society treats them in a way that puts them at a disadvantage?

I don’t know if you’re an actual white supremacist. I doubt it. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re at least a little racist.
6/2/2018 8:57 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/2/2018 8:57:00 PM (view original):

YES or NO.

I bet not.

Or is it possible that I think they are equal but that society treats them in a way that puts them at a disadvantage?

I don’t know if you’re an actual white supremacist. I doubt it. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re at least a little racist.
LMAO so no you could not answer in one word. What race am I racist toward? This I have to hear. I have told you 100x that no one is born inferior based on race, color or gender. Do you have amnesia?

What I know for sure is that you are a little anti semitic.

6/2/2018 10:12 PM
Bleacherreport is the worst clickbait sports website ever.
6/3/2018 3:39 PM
lol
6/3/2018 4:21 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/3/2018 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Bleacherreport is the worst clickbait sports website ever.
Brother, we are in 100% agreement on that one. I hate that website.
6/3/2018 5:18 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/2/2018 10:12:00 PM (view original):

YES or NO.

I bet not.

LMAO so no you could not answer in one word. What race am I racist toward? This I have to hear. I have told you 100x that no one is born inferior based on race, color or gender. Do you have amnesia?

I finally understand, if some one does not agree with you they are considered anti semitic.
6/3/2018 6:08 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/3/2018 6:08:00 PM (view original):

YES or NO.

I bet not.

I finally understand, if some one does not agree with you they are considered anti semitic.
Bracco!!! How was that KKK rally? Did you burn any crosses?
6/3/2018 8:11 PM

YES or NO.

I bet not.

I think you’re racist based on your statement that you “want your kids to marry someone of the same race.”

You didn’t answer my question.

Do you think that I think that blacks are inferior? Or do I think they’re equal but society treats them unequally, putting them at a disadvantage?
6/3/2018 8:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...248|249|250|251|252...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.