TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 1:10:00 PM (view original):
Wealth 99%. Race 1%.

Pretty sure OJ was guilty...
OK so if a white and black person have equal incomes and are in court (both are innocent), you think that the black person has an equal chance of being convicted?
5/31/2018 1:20 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/31/2018 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 11:26:00 AM (view original):
LMAO --- I knew you could not give a one word answer.

Then the stats show the NBA and NFL are racist. Those stats are misleading. My dad and I used to own properties. There is a plethora of data that has to be reviewed before renting. Most significantly:
  • Employment
  • Compensation
  • References
It has to do with comp. first and foremost followed by references. We can discuss each case individually if you like but stats show that whites are wealthier. That is not shocking. And I have explained to you that this delta is shrinking. Don't tell me what stats show, you are smart guy (compared to tangplay) you understand that stats can be misleading.

Jews by far are the wealthiest segment in the US. Does that mean I have Jewish privilege? Stats are misleading and you know this and that is why you hang your hat on them.

And you also can't read. I asked for a one word answer.

The NBA and NFL stats:
Are a tiny fraction of the populous.
However the NBA and NFL do discriminate.

How do the NBA and NFL discriminate? This I have to hear.
I know people who have been turned down because they are too white. There is stigma there. It is one of many factors, but many people face it.
5/31/2018 1:22 PM
That's where I think you are incorrect, tang. Skin color, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation...all of those things are subordinate to the one true dividing line - money and the power derived by possessing it. The elite (wealthy) use all of these divide and conquer, emotional hot-button issues, to keep the 99.5% of people who don't have enormous wealth in line and squabbling amongst themselves. It just so happens that, in this country, most of the elite are white. In other countries, they are black, or Islamic, or tribe X (or whatever.) On the surface, it looks like racism, sexism, homophobia, fill in the blank. What it really is is a very successful deflection by those with power and money to stay distanced from those without it.

This kind of class warfare is how very small groups remain in a dominant position. Eventually, the masses will get tired of it and overthrow the elite through some sort of coup d'etat. A new group of aristocracy is created from the ruins and away we go again..
5/31/2018 1:28 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Not at all. I think in track and field they dominate too. I agree that in hoops and the NFL (soccer too) they are better from what I have seen. Can you name one white CB? I don't see that as a negative btw. Scandanavians are generally better power lifters. Brazilians kick *** in soccer and MMA. Asians are excellent at badminton. Jews are excellent in owning teams. LOL.

You may or may not school me. Maybe you're a superior athlete? Would you school me in h2h combat? :)

What are your stats in terms of height and weight?

I don't think it is racism that increases poverty rates and jail sentences, it is the lack of two parents. Nice try.

How could only having one parent get you a longer jail sentence than a white person who committed the same crime with the same criminal background?
5/31/2018 1:38 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/31/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Wealth 99%. Race 1%.

OK so if a white and black person have equal incomes and are in court (both are innocent), you think that the black person has an equal chance of being convicted?
Yes
5/31/2018 1:49 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/31/2018 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Not at all. I think in track and field they dominate too. I agree that in hoops and the NFL (soccer too) they are better from what I have seen. Can you name one white CB? I don't see that as a negative btw. Scandanavians are generally better power lifters. Brazilians kick *** in soccer and MMA. Asians are excellent at badminton. Jews are excellent in owning teams. LOL.

You may or may not school me. Maybe you're a superior athlete? Would you school me in h2h combat? :)

What are your stats in terms of height and weight?

I don't think it is racism that increases poverty rates and jail sentences, it is the lack of two parents. Nice try.

How could only having one parent get you a longer jail sentence than a white person who committed the same crime with the same criminal background?
No two situations are identical.
5/31/2018 1:50 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 8:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/30/2018 7:29:00 PM (view original):
Ahhhhh, you better look a little closer. Wrong again right winger lol. THAT comment was from your right wing sympatico Boris........... who's pretty free with spewing namecalling and insults. lol
Bob, that could not be further from the truth.
not really. You call tangplay a dumbass, an idiot or stupid in most of your posts responding to him. You also call others those same names occasionally, although not nearly as often.
5/31/2018 1:59 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 5/31/2018 1:29:00 PM (view original):
That's where I think you are incorrect, tang. Skin color, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation...all of those things are subordinate to the one true dividing line - money and the power derived by possessing it. The elite (wealthy) use all of these divide and conquer, emotional hot-button issues, to keep the 99.5% of people who don't have enormous wealth in line and squabbling amongst themselves. It just so happens that, in this country, most of the elite are white. In other countries, they are black, or Islamic, or tribe X (or whatever.) On the surface, it looks like racism, sexism, homophobia, fill in the blank. What it really is is a very successful deflection by those with power and money to stay distanced from those without it.

This kind of class warfare is how very small groups remain in a dominant position. Eventually, the masses will get tired of it and overthrow the elite through some sort of coup d'etat. A new group of aristocracy is created from the ruins and away we go again..
I agree that there is a massive wealth gap in this country, trust me we had massive discussion about that earlier and I am with you all the way.

5/31/2018 2:01 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/31/2018 10:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/30/2018 7:29:00 PM (view original):
Ahhhhh, you better look a little closer. Wrong again right winger lol. THAT comment was from your right wing sympatico Boris........... who's pretty free with spewing namecalling and insults. lol
What World do you live in where someone typing: "btw..i don't just disrespect trump......i hate him" isn't being hateful?

I only spew insults at tangplay. Who says he wants to eliminate the electoral college and at bad luck sometimes, who called Ben Shapiro a white supremacist and wants to tax millionaires at 99%. He btw also called tangplay an idiot.

I don't insult anyone else.

TRUTH
you've called me an idiot and stupid, and I'm pretty sure you've called Taint that as well. I could probably find other instances too, if I cared enough, but I don't.
5/31/2018 2:01 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/31/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Wealth 99%. Race 1%.

Yes
http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

You are wrong.
5/31/2018 2:02 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 12:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/31/2018 12:32:00 PM (view original):
You're far too logical and rational for these Forums.
Maybe you'll rub-off on the rest of us.
Agreed and dino is insane. He needs professional help.
so, this isn't insulting in your view?
5/31/2018 2:02 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/31/2018 1:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/31/2018 12:12:00 PM (view original):
It appears dino does NOT have Admin's approval to abuse the red line feature. When I asked them why they would give that privilege to anyone, I received this reply:
5/31/2018 11:28 AM Customer Support
Nobody has the right to abuse the redline feature.
I've issued him a warning, so let me know if it continues.

If he red lines a civil response of yours just because he doesn't like it, Admin. should be told. He will be held to the same standard as everyone else.
No longer do you need to worry about posting in "his" thread.
I was (at one point) repeatedly red-lined by Dino. His "policy" is that once you have posted something that he finds personally over some "line", either as to it's tone or tenor/language or to some arbitrary content he doesn't like he will redline that post and warn you about future redlines for similar posts.

As WIS (apparently) allows thread starters to be some sort of God-like character (similar to the way commissioner's are given nearly unlimited power), Dino has been allowed to run this thread as he sees fit, and IF you dare to protest (as I did) or continue to post verbal jabs/challenges to him or his "policy" he will just repeatedly redline your post, and quickly resorts to just permanent redlining of ANY post by the offender.

He's done this repeatedly, including to me. I protested so vigorously and kept posting so regularly that he couldn't keep up with the redlining (I guess), OR he just got tired of the battle, and he allowed me back into "his" thread. Don't know why, really, that he did that.

Anyways, I've just learned to post differently. I use humor and sarcasm and still get to make my points, and now I don't get redlined.
But, there is NO opposition to Dino's (arbitrary) rules of posting on HIS thread allowed.
Way it is baby! He runs it like Trump runs his twitter account.

he used to do it to me also when I criticized him for redlining any post he disagreed with.
5/31/2018 2:08 PM

Then the stats show the NBA and NFL are racist. Those stats are misleading. My dad and I used to own properties. There is a plethora of data that has to be reviewed before renting. Most significantly:
  • Employment
  • Compensation
  • References
It has to do with comp. first and foremost followed by references. We can discuss each case individually if you like but stats show that whites are wealthier. That is not shocking. And I have explained to you that this delta is shrinking. Don't tell me what stats show, you are smart guy (compared to tangplay) you understand that stats can be misleading.

Jews by far are the wealthiest segment in the US. Does that mean I have Jewish privilege? Stats are misleading and you know this and that is why you hang your hat on them.

The NBA and NFL stats:

I think you're wrong there, dino. if a white person or an Asian person or a jew had the same talenst as LeBron James, or Aaron Tom Brady, they'd be playing in the NBA or NFL if they wanted to. heck, there are abusers and criminals playing both because they have talent.
5/31/2018 2:12 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/31/2018 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/31/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):

• Employment
  • Compensation
  • References

The NBA and NFL stats:

How do the NBA and NFL discriminate? This I have to hear.
I know people who have been turned down because they are too white. There is stigma there. It is one of many factors, but many people face it.
Really? can you give us an example? There's a guy who is a confessed child abuser who will probably be drafted in this years MLB draft (he's white, by the way) but teams would turn down a player because he is "too white"?
5/31/2018 2:15 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/31/2018 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/31/2018 1:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/31/2018 12:12:00 PM (view original):
It appears dino does NOT have Admin's approval to abuse the red line feature. When I asked them why they would give that privilege to anyone, I received this reply:
5/31/2018 11:28 AM Customer Support
Nobody has the right to abuse the redline feature.
I've issued him a warning, so let me know if it continues.

If he red lines a civil response of yours just because he doesn't like it, Admin. should be told. He will be held to the same standard as everyone else.
No longer do you need to worry about posting in "his" thread.
I was (at one point) repeatedly red-lined by Dino. His "policy" is that once you have posted something that he finds personally over some "line", either as to it's tone or tenor/language or to some arbitrary content he doesn't like he will redline that post and warn you about future redlines for similar posts.

As WIS (apparently) allows thread starters to be some sort of God-like character (similar to the way commissioner's are given nearly unlimited power), Dino has been allowed to run this thread as he sees fit, and IF you dare to protest (as I did) or continue to post verbal jabs/challenges to him or his "policy" he will just repeatedly redline your post, and quickly resorts to just permanent redlining of ANY post by the offender.

He's done this repeatedly, including to me. I protested so vigorously and kept posting so regularly that he couldn't keep up with the redlining (I guess), OR he just got tired of the battle, and he allowed me back into "his" thread. Don't know why, really, that he did that.

Anyways, I've just learned to post differently. I use humor and sarcasm and still get to make my points, and now I don't get redlined.
But, there is NO opposition to Dino's (arbitrary) rules of posting on HIS thread allowed.
Way it is baby! He runs it like Trump runs his twitter account.

he used to do it to me also when I criticized him for redlining any post he disagreed with.
It's unsustainable and he probably knows it. I'd wager he loses posting privileges for a day/week (whatever WIS' policy is) as a warning. When he keeps it up, he'll get permanently banned. What did Woodrow Wilson say when the Treaty of Versailles was voted down by Congress and he was asked to moderate his views? " ...better a thousand times to go down fighting..."
5/31/2018 2:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...237|238|239|240|241...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.