TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Seattle signed Brandon Marshall....Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/29/2018 2:26 PM
Dude is a cancer. That's why he keeps bouncing from team to team despite all that obvious talent.
5/29/2018 2:29 PM
He may be on his last legs but still an end zone threat. IDK. I like him. He is funny on Inside the NFL.
5/29/2018 2:31 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/29/2018 2:16:00 PM (view original):
Are you going to answer me or not? You're making my life more difficult by dodging me. Captain 99%.
What’s your question?
5/29/2018 2:36 PM
Again how does a racist in Boston impact a lady in Boston deciding to become a single mom?
5/29/2018 2:43 PM
Boris, your premise is flawed........ you don't DECIDE to become a single Mom........... You decide to fornicate unwisely and end up alone and without a male partner. THAT occurs for a whole shitload of reasons..... from deadbeat maledom to crazy females who can't "nest",-------- among others..........
5/29/2018 2:47 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/29/2018 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Boris, your premise is flawed........ you don't DECIDE to become a single Mom........... You decide to fornicate unwisely and end up alone and without a male partner. THAT occurs for a whole shitload of reasons..... from deadbeat maledom to crazy females who can't "nest",-------- among others..........
You have made my point. We need to address this first and foremost not race relations. Single parenthood is slowly killing this country.
5/29/2018 2:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/29/2018 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/29/2018 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/29/2018 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/29/2018 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/29/2018 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Answer my question. There is racism everywhere as there is anti semitism but I believe it is a lot less now than it was in the 60s? Again how does a racist in Boston impact a lady in Boston deciding to become a single mom? Forget the race. We need to educate kids that being a single parent is likely going to cause them and their child to start behind the 8 Ball and be at a disadvantage. I NEVER hear anyone talk about that sans Ben Shapiro.
So there is racism against blacks but you don’t think that racism makes their lives more difficult?
It does of course. There is anti semitism against Jews. There is racism vs. Asians. There is sexism vs. women and gays. There are negative views of fat people. There are a lot of crutches. What is your point? Mine is that racism is dying down and people are a lot more open minded. Broad brushing stuff is simply ridiculous. Are you going to answer my question or keep dodging it? Are you sure you played baseball in college and not dodge ball?
Yes of course it makes their lives more difficult?
NO! It does not make it any more difficult than that of a fat person. It makes it easier in some instances perhaps. IDK. I don't broad brush things. This is my last warning to you. Either you answer my questions or we are done conversing. English is my 2nd language so let me know if you don't understand me. Thank you.
Fat people have challenges too, we just didn't enslave or actively discriminate against them for hundreds of years.
5/29/2018 2:56 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 5/29/2018 1:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/29/2018 1:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 5/29/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
In unrelated news, congrats to the Warriors for winning Game 7.
I know and they'll smoke Cleveland.

I am curious if the Lakers make some plays. They have a ton of cap room next year. They can sign LBJ, PG13 and trade Ingram, Kuzma and Deng to SA for Kawhi. They sign O'Quinn and Redick as FAs.

This gives them a lineup of

PG: Ball
SG: Kawhi
SF: PG13
PF: James
C: O'Quinn

They win the west and play the Celtics in the East....next year!!!
Every time I see LBJ, I think of Lyndon Baines Johnson. That would not be a good FA signing for the Lakers.
Rally the troops
5/29/2018 2:56 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/29/2018 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/29/2018 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/29/2018 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/29/2018 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/29/2018 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/29/2018 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Answer my question. There is racism everywhere as there is anti semitism but I believe it is a lot less now than it was in the 60s? Again how does a racist in Boston impact a lady in Boston deciding to become a single mom? Forget the race. We need to educate kids that being a single parent is likely going to cause them and their child to start behind the 8 Ball and be at a disadvantage. I NEVER hear anyone talk about that sans Ben Shapiro.
So there is racism against blacks but you don’t think that racism makes their lives more difficult?
It does of course. There is anti semitism against Jews. There is racism vs. Asians. There is sexism vs. women and gays. There are negative views of fat people. There are a lot of crutches. What is your point? Mine is that racism is dying down and people are a lot more open minded. Broad brushing stuff is simply ridiculous. Are you going to answer my question or keep dodging it? Are you sure you played baseball in college and not dodge ball?
Yes of course it makes their lives more difficult?
NO! It does not make it any more difficult than that of a fat person. It makes it easier in some instances perhaps. IDK. I don't broad brush things. This is my last warning to you. Either you answer my questions or we are done conversing. English is my 2nd language so let me know if you don't understand me. Thank you.
Fat people have challenges too, we just didn't enslave or actively discriminate against them for hundreds of years.
Not enslave but certainly discriminate against. 100% yes.
5/29/2018 2:57 PM
What is the overweight equivalent to Jim Crow and Redlining?
5/29/2018 3:00 PM
Also, for all of your talk about BL dodging, you sure seemed to dodge my posts as well.
5/29/2018 3:01 PM
Which posts?
5/29/2018 3:03 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/29/2018 3:00:00 PM (view original):
What is the overweight equivalent to Jim Crow and Redlining?
Blatant job denials, shaming via adds for attractive people. Come on man. And there aren't any real laws to protect these persons. Just fake diets.
  • At least 30 million people of all ages and genders suffer from an eating disorder in the U.S.
  • Every 62 minutes at least one person dies as a direct result from an eating disorder.
  • Eating disorders have the highest mortality rate of any mental illness.
  • 13% of women over 50 engage in eating disorder behaviors.
  • In a study following active duty military personnel over time, 5.5% of women and 4% of men had an eating disorder at the beginning of the study, and within just a few years of continued service, 3.3% more women and 2.6% more men developed an eating disorder.
  • Eating disorders affect all races and ethnic groups.
  • Genetics, environmental factors, and personality traits all combine to create risk for an eating disorder.
5/29/2018 3:05 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2011/11/28/should-legislation-protect-obese-people/the-obesity-wage-penalty.
5/29/2018 3:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...221|222|223|224|225...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.