TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 5/27/2018 12:09:00 PM (view original):
If anyone thinks that dino doesn't call the Leaders of this Country names and/or otherwise defame them in his posts and his thread Titles, they are either blind or stupid.
What does his Thread title right now say? Is that not defaming the VPOTUS?
That isn't hypocritical for someone who complains about and red lines other WIS posters who call each other stupid and idiot?
He has a right to his opinion, and WIS has decided to give him free reign in his thread, but let's not pretend he's not a hypocritical extremist.
If you will look back, I have admitted Trump has handled some things badly and done some silly things. You'll never find someone like dino admitting he's done anything good. The daily witch-hunt posts of unproven BS are nothing short of slandering our Leaders. When / if any of those are ever found to be true, then they should be held accountable. Isn't it "Innocent until PROVEN Guilty" in the US?
Our leader uses slanderous language against people all the time. Cry me a river.
5/27/2018 12:19 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2018 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/27/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/26/2018 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/26/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/26/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
really? are you comparing rape and child beating to kneeling for the anthem? That's pretty stupid.
I am saying its stupid for millionaires to complain about anything.
And you and Strikeout moan about a potential tax increase for millionaires? Hypocrite much?
NO!! Name one time I moaned about that? ONE TIME!!! Do it. You are lying yet again. That is one thing you are good at. Idiot.
Boo-hoo, we can't raise taxes on the poor, poor rich. Boo-hoo. Do you want me to quote the post?
As I said, you're very envious of people more financially successful than you. Sad, very sad.
5/27/2018 12:20 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/26/2018 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Top federal rate for people making over $400,000 is 39.6%. CA top rate is 13.3%. That puts you at 52.9%. Now tack on local taxes. That puts people making $500M+ right at about 60%.

I'm not sure why I had to prove this. It's really easy to look up.
you deduct your state tax paid from your federal return.
You can only deduct up to $10,000 of this.
Now...Trump raised taxes on millions of people.
5/27/2018 12:20 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2018 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/27/2018 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2018 12:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/26/2018 11:37:00 PM (view original):
https://taxfoundation.org/2017-tax-brackets/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fool.com/amp/taxes/2017/04/27/2017-california-income-tax-what-you-need-to-know.aspx

Right, so the upper limit is 40%. Exactly what I have been saying.
At 40% someone who makes $100mil pays $40mil. How much more do you want that person to pay?
None more. I want everyone in that top class to pay close to 40%. Btw, boo-hoo poor rich people.
Jealously again. The only way you know how to be like them is to take what they have. Sad, very sad. Plus, I don't see what you can't comprehend about the fact that they pay more than that. Just because it's not all federal tax doesn't mean that the government isn't taking it. It's not hard. You're smarter that. Show it.
5/27/2018 12:21 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/26/2018 11:53:00 PM (view original):
I know CA is a liberal state that ******* and moans way too much. I know that much.

Also, if the lefties can stereotype the south, I have every right to stereotype the west. You guys do the same **** and know nothing about this part of the country. Stop being a hypocrite.
Unlike you, I've spend oodles of time in the South. Racism is rampant, especially in the panhandle.
5/27/2018 12:23 PM
If anyone thinks that dino doesn't call the Leaders of this Country names and/or otherwise defame them in his posts and his thread Titles, they are either blind or stupid.
That isn't hypocritical for someone who complains about and red lines other WIS posters who call each other stupid and idiot?
He has a right to his opinion, and WIS has decided to give him free reign in his thread, but let's not pretend he's not a hypocritical extremist.
If you will look back, I have admitted Trump has handled some things badly and done some silly things. You'll never find someone like dino admitting he's done anything good. The daily witch-hunt posts of unproven BS are nothing short of slandering our Leaders. When / if any of those are ever found to be true, then they should be held accountable. Isn't it "Innocent until PROVEN Guilty" in the US?
You let that guy get under your skin too much. He is, as you said, an extremist. Just ignore the man. It is sad that he sucks in sensible people like Taint and Wylie and distorts their sense of logic, but it is what it is.
5/27/2018 12:26 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Our leader uses slanderous language against people all the time. Cry me a river.
No offense, all3, but Taint is also right. Trump has a derogatory name for everyone that he doesn't like.
5/27/2018 12:27 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/26/2018 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Top federal rate for people making over $400,000 is 39.6%. CA top rate is 13.3%. That puts you at 52.9%. Now tack on local taxes. That puts people making $500M+ right at about 60%.

I'm not sure why I had to prove this. It's really easy to look up.
you deduct your state tax paid from your federal return.
You can only deduct up to $10,000 of this.
Now...Trump raised taxes on millions of people.
Yep, he raised it on the wealthy with this. This effects high income earners way more than low income earners. Liberals always find something to complain about. Once again, all deductions need to go away anyways.
5/27/2018 12:29 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:23:00 PM (view original):
I know CA is a liberal state that ******* and moans way too much. I know that much.

Also, if the lefties can stereotype the south, I have every right to stereotype the west. You guys do the same **** and know nothing about this part of the country. Stop being a hypocrite.
Unlike you, I've spend oodles of time in the South. Racism is rampant, especially in the panhandle.
Nope. I've lived here my whole life. Racism is not rampant. You're a hypocrite. You complain about me making ignorant statements and then make ignorant statements of your own.
5/27/2018 12:30 PM
LOL...he hit the middle class, what little is left of the middle class.

The wealthy had their taxes cut mightily, way more than enough to offset losing out on this deduction.
5/27/2018 12:32 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:30:00 PM (view original):

Nope. I've lived here my whole life. Racism is not rampant. You're a hypocrite. You complain about me making ignorant statements and then make ignorant statements of your own.
I spent 6 years at Fort McClellan. I've seen the racism in the South.
5/27/2018 12:35 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:32:00 PM (view original):
LOL...he hit the middle class, what little is left of the middle class.

The wealthy had their taxes cut mightily, way more than enough to offset losing out on this deduction.
Another lie from the left. Lets look at CA again. If you make $100,000, you pay 9.3%. That is $9,300 per year. You can deduct your whole state income tax within that $10,000.

When you spread lies like this, it harms the country. Impressionable people like Tang believe that you're telling the truth.
5/27/2018 12:37 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:35:00 PM (view original):

I've spent 31 years in GA, i'm telling you it's not racist. When you spread lies like this, it harms the country. Impressionable people like Tang don't realize its a lie.
5/27/2018 12:38 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/26/2018 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/26/2018 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/26/2018 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/26/2018 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/26/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/26/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
really? are you comparing rape and child beating to kneeling for the anthem? That's pretty stupid.
I am saying its stupid for millionaires to complain about anything.
And you and Strikeout moan about a potential tax increase for millionaires? Hypocrite much?
Don't lump my name into this. You obviously don't understand personal finance well enough to talk about tax hikes on the rich, so you may want to avoid that subject. Heck, you didn't even realize that in some states, they pay as much as 60% in taxes already.
Your family makes it's money off the government and you ***** about entitlements and freeloaders.
Yep, my Great Grandfather was poor as dirt, but worked his *** off to become successful. A lot of money does come from Medicare/Medicaid, but that money was still earned. Nothing is earned with EBT. That's like comparing a government employee to someone on social welfare. You can't do it. They both receive money from the government. One works for it. One doesn't.

And by the way, courtesy of Mr. Trump, we have had record profits this year. We have built 3 new rehab centers, which means many more jobs. I still don't like the guy, but I would definitely say his policies are working. I see it first hand.
I'm not so sure your "record profits" are "courtesy of Mr. Trump"............Building more rehab centers may be....... this whiner residing in the WH is likely driving more and more folks onto drugs and a certain pct. of those folks end up in your rehab centers........I think I read somewhere recently that THAT industry (rehabbing folks) was the fastest growing industry in America! Still, I don't think it's fair to blame all that on Trump. His whining about his own persecution is enough to annoy us all right now, don't need any other extra reasons.........

The other likely notion I have as to WHY you are having those "record profits" might have something to do with the aging (baby boomer) population and their individual SS benefits. You should thank FDR and the Dems........... seems they've made your family a fortune Coach.

BTW. Trump's BIG-DEAL "Tax cut" (His "policies") that Boris' (and others) like to trumpet all the time???
The REALITY (for my average family) was/is a $25.00 increase/mo. in pay vs. a $1.00/gal. (and rising!) increase in gas prices........ NOT a win for the middle and poor working class that need to commute to earn their pay, is it now??

Folks with their eyes open and their heads OUT of the sand are just awaiting the conclusion of all the dominoes toppling and WHAT they (the individual dominoes testimony) reveals. COULD be that many millions of Americans were duped into voting for a criminal. WE already KNOW he's an inveterate liar.
And it's not name calling when it's the TRUTH. I could list 100's of outright LIES, not hype or exaggerations, LIES!
5/27/2018 12:40 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/27/2018 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/27/2018 12:35:00 PM (view original):

I've spent 31 years in GA, i'm telling you it's not racist. When you spread lies like this, it harms the country. Impressionable people like Tang don't realize its a lie.
Your 31 years in Georgia have clouded your eyes to reality.

Step out of your sandbox, travel the country and the world and learn something. It will open your eyes.
5/27/2018 12:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...200|201|202|203|204...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.