TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 5/25/2018 4:19:00 PM (view original):
what does loving America have to do with the electoral college?
Idiot. The electoral college is partially what makes America great.
5/25/2018 6:42 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/25/2018 6:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/25/2018 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/25/2018 12:46:00 PM (view original):
Also, I think it is a little funny that the same people who hate PC culture and try to 'troll' the liberal 'snowflakes' get so butthurt over players kneeling. Do you need a safe space? lol.
Butthurt? Its disrespectful. The anthem is a military salute. And don't say it is not because they always come out with color guard and military personnel. Then again you're a pacifist so why do you even care about the military? If you saw two hooligans beating a stray dog you would just yell at them and not intervene. Coward. I don't care what players do btw. If you love America so much, why do you want to eliminate the Electoral College? Lastly, Trump's rating was poor before the election too. It did not matter.

1. Well, that's my point. Who cares if you think it is disrespectful? They have a right to kneel regardless IMO. BTW, It isn't a military salute, necessarily. It is a song. My point also was that you get a kick out of Trump disrespecting journalists and citizens on the left and in other countries. You love his trolling. Yet you get upset when people disrespect your figures.
2. I can still care about military and be a pacifist lol. I don't support interventionism, but that is because I don't want people dead. It is still sad when people die and I still root for safety regardless. If I saw two hooligans beating a stray dog I would intervene. I wouldn't just stand there.
3. I want to eliminate the Electoral College because I love America and I think the Electoral College hurts America.
4. So you don't celebrate his approval rating going up? OK.

Bonus hypocrisy point: Most of the people getting upset over 'disrespecting' the veterans are the same people disrespecting John McCain. Lol
How would you intervene? Do tell.

I don't care if they kneel but it disrespects the military IMO. Its a free country and they may disrespect the military all they want. I don't celebrate anything to do with ratings from the fake news media.
5/25/2018 6:45 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/25/2018 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/25/2018 9:51:00 AM (view original):
tangplay seems unhappy. He should move.
I am only unhappy because I love America and want the best for it. IDK how you can argue that no NKD is good for America. Trump's approval is about to take a hit. I shouldn't have believed in him.

The national anthem stuff is flaring back up, especially here in Kansas with the new policy and the fact that fans here say 'Home of the CHIEFS' instead of saying 'Home of the Brave.'

Personally IDGAF what players and fans do, short of burning the flag or singing over the whole anthem.

Not even sure if the national anthem should be played before games.

Next year when the national anthem is played at Chiefs games I will NOT be in the crowd.
LMAO

I am sure your 8-8 Chiefs will miss you.
5/25/2018 6:46 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/25/2018 6:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/25/2018 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Also, I think it is a little funny that the same people who hate PC culture and try to 'troll' the liberal 'snowflakes' get so butthurt over players kneeling. Do you need a safe space? lol.
Butthurt? Its disrespectful. The anthem is a military salute. And don't say it is not because they always come out with color guard and military personnel. Then again you're a pacifist so why do you even care about the military? If you saw two hooligans beating a stray dog you would just yell at them and not intervene. Coward. I don't care what players do btw. If you love America so much, why do you want to eliminate the Electoral College? Lastly, Trump's rating was poor before the election too. It did not matter.

It’s disrespectful to do a lot of non-PC things.

The anthem is not a military salute. It’s an anthem.
Really? Then why do they say "Please stand as we honor those who served and our nations colors?"

Your leftist views are insane
Because the US government pays them to. My son’s little league had a girl come sing the national anthem. No one said anything about the military.
5/25/2018 6:58 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/25/2018 4:19:00 PM (view original):
what does loving America have to do with the electoral college?
Idiot. The electoral college is partially what makes America great.
there you go again, calling everyone who disagrees with you an idiot. You keep saying its only tangplay, but you call others idiots too. If you think the electoral college is what makes America great, than maybe you're calling the wrong person an idiot. What makes America great is our rights and freedoms, like freedom of speech, the right to peaceful protest and so on. Things your buddy Trump seems to want to eradicate.
5/25/2018 7:35 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/25/2018 6:45:00 PM (view original):

1. Well, that's my point. Who cares if you think it is disrespectful? They have a right to kneel regardless IMO. BTW, It isn't a military salute, necessarily. It is a song. My point also was that you get a kick out of Trump disrespecting journalists and citizens on the left and in other countries. You love his trolling. Yet you get upset when people disrespect your figures.
2. I can still care about military and be a pacifist lol. I don't support interventionism, but that is because I don't want people dead. It is still sad when people die and I still root for safety regardless. If I saw two hooligans beating a stray dog I would intervene. I wouldn't just stand there.
3. I want to eliminate the Electoral College because I love America and I think the Electoral College hurts America.

Bonus hypocrisy point: Most of the people getting upset over 'disrespecting' the veterans are the same people disrespecting John McCain. Lol

I don't care if they kneel but it disrespects the military IMO. Its a free country and they may disrespect the military all they want. I don't celebrate anything to do with ratings from the fake news media.
They are not disrespecting the military. That is just how you choose to interpret it. That's your issue, not theirs.
5/25/2018 7:36 PM

Really? Then why do they say "Please stand as we honor those who served and our nations colors?"

Uhhhhhh they don't always say that.
5/25/2018 8:20 PM

By trying to stop them from beating the dog or asking them why they were doing it.

OK, you can have that opinion.
5/25/2018 8:21 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/25/2018 6:46:00 PM (view original):
I am only unhappy because I love America and want the best for it. IDK how you can argue that no NKD is good for America. Trump's approval is about to take a hit. I shouldn't have believed in him.

The national anthem stuff is flaring back up, especially here in Kansas with the new policy and the fact that fans here say 'Home of the CHIEFS' instead of saying 'Home of the Brave.'

Personally IDGAF what players and fans do, short of burning the flag or singing over the whole anthem.

Next year when the national anthem is played at Chiefs games I will NOT be in the crowd.
LMAO

Can you read? I said I would still watch the game, just not be in the stands for the anthem.
5/25/2018 8:21 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/25/2018 7:36:00 PM (view original):

They are not disrespecting the military. That is just how you choose to interpret it. That's your issue, not theirs.
The National Anthem (and standing up and facing the flag when it is played) is directly attributed to the War of 1812 and the U.S. military.
5/25/2018 9:19 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/25/2018 6:58:00 PM (view original):

Because the US government pays them to. My son’s little league had a girl come sing the national anthem. No one said anything about the military.
Did you just compare pro sports to little league? Seriously?
5/26/2018 11:18 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/25/2018 8:21:00 PM (view original):

LMAO

Can you read? I said I would still watch the game, just not be in the stands for the anthem.
Yeah and I am sure they will miss you standing for the flag and our troops. Captain wimp.
5/26/2018 11:19 AM
The National Anthem, like the American Flag, like the Pledge of Allegiance, are symbols of this Country: disrespecting them is disrespecting this Country.
How is the kneeling disrespectful? Because people are asked to stand and they know the reason is to show respect. That question shouldn't even be asked.
Protesting is an American Right - an important one, but doing it in a disrespectful manner should not be tolerated. Players have plenty of time and plenty of available platforms to protest if they really want to, but heck, they can't even agree on what they are protesting.
What also bothers me about it is the players saying the NFL can't stop them. They are on-the-clock as NFL employees, on World-wide media, acting as representatives of the NFL - the NFL can, and should stop them.
5/26/2018 11:20 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/26/2018 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/25/2018 8:21:00 PM (view original):

LMAO

Yeah and I am sure they will miss you standing for the flag and our troops. Captain wimp.
They won't.
5/26/2018 11:26 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/26/2018 11:20:00 AM (view original):
The National Anthem, like the American Flag, like the Pledge of Allegiance, are symbols of this Country: disrespecting them is disrespecting this Country.
How is the kneeling disrespectful? Because people are asked to stand and they know the reason is to show respect. That question shouldn't even be asked.
Protesting is an American Right - an important one, but doing it in a disrespectful manner should not be tolerated. Players have plenty of time and plenty of available platforms to protest if they really want to, but heck, they can't even agree on what they are protesting.
What also bothers me about it is the players saying the NFL can't stop them. They are on-the-clock as NFL employees, on World-wide media, acting as representatives of the NFL - the NFL can, and should stop them.
You are missing the point. The point of protests isn't to be respectful. The Selma protest wasn't 'respectful.' The sit-ins weren't 'respectful.' Protests are supposed to cause a stir.

So if you were an NFL player, how would you protest?
5/26/2018 11:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...193|194|195|196|197...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.