TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

American freedoms are great, but they also allow for things like Liberal Extremists posting lies and made-up stories about our President then calling it "fun conversation". Well, those are also the same people who think burning the American flag is fun, so it's no real surprise.

5/25/2018 9:42 AM
tangplay seems unhappy. He should move.
5/25/2018 9:51 AM
Arguing about pro football doesn't seem extreme to me. More like pointless. When it comes to football, what's a liberal?? Someone who doesn't play a fullback?
5/25/2018 11:25 AM
I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that burning the American flag is fun. Guess I just don't hang out with those kind of people (no wonder, if that is their idea of fun)
5/25/2018 12:43 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/25/2018 9:51:00 AM (view original):
So, anyone who is unhappy in America should move? Or just tangplay?
5/25/2018 12:44 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/25/2018 9:51:00 AM (view original):
I am only unhappy because I love America and want the best for it. IDK how you can argue that no NKD is good for America. Trump's approval is about to take a hit. I shouldn't have believed in him.

The national anthem stuff is flaring back up, especially here in Kansas with the new policy and the fact that fans here say 'Home of the CHIEFS' instead of saying 'Home of the Brave.'

Personally IDGAF what players and fans do, short of burning the flag or singing over the whole anthem.

Not even sure if the national anthem should be played before games.

Next year when the national anthem is played at Chiefs games I will NOT be in the crowd.
5/25/2018 12:45 PM
Also, I think it is a little funny that the same people who hate PC culture and try to 'troll' the liberal 'snowflakes' get so butthurt over players kneeling. Do you need a safe space? lol.
5/25/2018 12:46 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/25/2018 12:43:00 PM (view original):
I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that burning the American flag is fun. Guess I just don't hang out with those kind of people (no wonder, if that is their idea of fun)
He is referencing Dino, who IDK if he has said it but I wouldn't necessarily put it past him to say that.
5/25/2018 12:47 PM
I doubt Dino would say burning the American flag is fun. He may say someone has the right to do so if they wish, but I don't see how anyone could say it was fun. A pyromaniac, maybe. Dino, are you a pyromaniac?
5/25/2018 3:15 PM
IDK. I won't make assumptions.
5/25/2018 3:48 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/25/2018 12:46:00 PM (view original):
Also, I think it is a little funny that the same people who hate PC culture and try to 'troll' the liberal 'snowflakes' get so butthurt over players kneeling. Do you need a safe space? lol.
Butthurt? Its disrespectful. The anthem is a military salute. And don't say it is not because they always come out with color guard and military personnel. Then again you're a pacifist so why do you even care about the military? If you saw two hooligans beating a stray dog you would just yell at them and not intervene. Coward. I don't care what players do btw. If you love America so much, why do you want to eliminate the Electoral College? Lastly, Trump's rating was poor before the election too. It did not matter.

5/25/2018 4:15 PM
what does loving America have to do with the electoral college?
5/25/2018 4:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/25/2018 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Butthurt? Its disrespectful. The anthem is a military salute. And don't say it is not because they always come out with color guard and military personnel. Then again you're a pacifist so why do you even care about the military? If you saw two hooligans beating a stray dog you would just yell at them and not intervene. Coward. I don't care what players do btw. If you love America so much, why do you want to eliminate the Electoral College? Lastly, Trump's rating was poor before the election too. It did not matter.

It’s disrespectful to do a lot of non-PC things.

The anthem is not a military salute. It’s an anthem.
5/25/2018 5:19 PM

1. Well, that's my point. Who cares if you think it is disrespectful? They have a right to kneel regardless IMO. BTW, It isn't a military salute, necessarily. It is a song. My point also was that you get a kick out of Trump disrespecting journalists and citizens on the left and in other countries. You love his trolling. Yet you get upset when people disrespect your figures.
2. I can still care about military and be a pacifist lol. I don't support interventionism, but that is because I don't want people dead. It is still sad when people die and I still root for safety regardless. If I saw two hooligans beating a stray dog I would intervene. I wouldn't just stand there.
3. I want to eliminate the Electoral College because I love America and I think the Electoral College hurts America.
4. So you don't celebrate his approval rating going up? OK.

Bonus hypocrisy point: Most of the people getting upset over 'disrespecting' the veterans are the same people disrespecting John McCain. Lol
5/25/2018 6:36 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/25/2018 5:19:00 PM (view original):

It’s disrespectful to do a lot of non-PC things.

The anthem is not a military salute. It’s an anthem.
Really? Then why do they say "Please stand as we honor those who served and our nations colors?"

Your leftist views are insane
5/25/2018 6:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...192|193|194|195|196...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.