TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:18:00 PM (view original):
I did and find nothing. Let’s ask your fellow Lefty, Tangy. Simples yes or no.

Is Ben Shapiro a white supremacist? If he says “no” you agree to go away forever and never post here again. Agree?
I have tang blocked. He’s an idiot.

Argue that Shapiro can’t be a white supremacist because he’s Jewish is like arguing that Milo can’t be a white aupremacist because he’s gay.
5/19/2018 4:32 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Did I say net worth or earn? There is a big difference. As I said in 50 yrs the NW will be more in line. You tease me about my tax faux pas but you don’t know the difference between earnings and wealth? ha ha
If blacks have a MUCH lower net worth and double the unemployment and only make up a tiny sliver of high paid positions, what do you think the odds are that they earn similar wages on average?

I’d say the odds are ******* slim based on the unemployment being TWICE as high alone.
Earnings and savings are disparate. Maybe the whites due to generational wealth can save more because they pay less for housing and cars?

Why are you showing unemployment numbers when I just told you we are comparing wages? Unemployment is due to single parent households that I have already mentioned.

If if this country is racist why did BHO win two elections?
Post the median household incomes for whites in Boston and for blacks in Boston.
5/19/2018 4:35 PM (edited)
It’s been 10 minutes so I’ll just go ahead and post them for you.

Whites $80k
Blacks $44k
5/19/2018 4:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/19/2018 4:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/19/2018 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/19/2018 11:27:00 AM (view original):
You just proved my point. We all label. We all group. We all have bias.

It's racist to discriminate. But it isn't racist to group.

You label as attractive or ugly, but you also see race.

It's WAYYYY more racist to argue that you don't see race.
I seriously hope you are not truly this stupid.
I seriously hope that you aren't seriously pulling the "I don't see race" card.
You look at a person and see nothing but race. I look at them and notice their skin color. You dwell on people's race. I dwell on more individual traits. You want to define people by race, I do not. You do racist things. You and Taint's relatives would apparently get along well.
5/19/2018 4:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:08:00 PM (view original):
You don’t think most little boys want to grow up and play pro sports? Seriously?
I don't think most little boys want to grow up and play pro sports anymore. And even if they did, my point would still stand.
5/19/2018 5:25 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/19/2018 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Really? Not all. I am pretty sure Ben Carson is wealthier than you and me combined. LeBron :James is not poor. Billy King is not poor. Whites also have more generational wealth but black families are catching up. In 50 years the wealth numbers will be much more closely aligned. I know you feel that you are superior to African American people and need to somehow help them but you are not and they don't need your help. They need you to treat them as you would anyone else. Try to get that through your Leftist pea brain.
LOL, you’re short circuiting. Citing two wealthy black people as counter-evidence when told that black single parent households have a 47% poverty rate compared to 30% for white single parent households. Yikes.

You’re nuts. You cite one stat (two parent blacks vs one parent whites) as evidence that blacks aren’t at a disadvantage and then dismiss every other statistic that shows that they actually are.
I can name many more. Generational wealth is another reason. Do you disagree with that too? Do black people who work in Boston earn less than white people? I bet not.

GENERATIONAL WEALTH IS INSTITUTIONAL RACISM. I bet yes. Name some more.
Two parents double the wealth of one is another.
So? Why does thing disprove institutional racism?
5/19/2018 5:26 PM

Is Ben Shapiro a white supremacist? If he says “no” you agree to go away forever and never post here again. Agree?
IMO, Ben Shapiro is not a white supremacist. But none of us truly know.

BTW, I am not a leftist.
5/19/2018 5:27 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 4:32:00 PM (view original):

Argue that Shapiro can’t be a white supremacist because he’s Jewish is like arguing that Milo can’t be a white aupremacist because he’s gay.
IRONY
5/19/2018 5:28 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/19/2018 4:53:00 PM (view original):

You look at a person and see nothing but race. I look at them and notice their skin color. You dwell on people's race. I dwell on more individual traits. You want to define people by race, I do not. You do racist things. You and Taint's relatives would apparently get along well.
Haha lol no

I look at people and notice their skin color, you do the same but pretend not to.
I take everything into consideration, you do not.
I want to take racism out of the picture, you want to ignore it.
5/19/2018 5:30 PM
As usual you're talking about something you don't understand so you make things up. At least you're consistent.
Back to blocked for you - I really should have known better than undo it.
5/19/2018 5:35 PM
Did I say net worth or earn? There is a big difference. As I said in 50 yrs the NW will be more in line. You tease me about my tax faux pas but you don’t know the difference between earnings and wealth? ha ha
If blacks have a MUCH lower net worth and double the unemployment and only make up a tiny sliver of high paid positions, what do you think the odds are that they earn similar wages on average?

I’d say the odds are ******* slim based on the unemployment being TWICE as high alone.
Earnings and savings are disparate. Maybe the whites due to generational wealth can save more because they pay less for housing and cars?

Why are you showing unemployment numbers when I just told you we are comparing wages? Unemployment is due to single parent households that I have already mentioned.

The country is not racist, but too many people who live in it are.
5/19/2018 5:49 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/19/2018 5:35:00 PM (view original):
As usual you're talking about something you don't understand so you make things up. At least you're consistent.
Back to blocked for you - I really should have known better than undo it.
What did I make up?
5/19/2018 6:47 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/19/2018 5:49:00 PM (view original):

The country is not racist, but too many people who live in it are.
Subjective

How many is too many? How would you change it? Via a don't be racist spell?
5/19/2018 7:52 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/19/2018 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/19/2018 4:53:00 PM (view original):

Haha lol no

I look at people and notice their skin color, you do the same but pretend not to.
I take everything into consideration, you do not.
I want to take racism out of the picture, you want to ignore it.
How do you take racism out of the picture when all you do is label people when its convenient and don't when its not?
5/19/2018 7:53 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 4:32:00 PM (view original):

OK. You're entitled to your opinion. Milo is more Alt Rightish than a white supremacist. You do realize that white supremacists want all Jews and Blacks dead, right? You need to put down the crack pipe.
5/19/2018 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...181|182|183|184|185...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.