TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Some?! 13% of pop and 75% and 70% of the league? Would you argue it is better than some?
5/19/2018 4:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/19/2018 2:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/19/2018 10:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 7:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 5:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 4:31:00 PM (view original):
So politics is dirty? You don't say?

Dumbass. It is a free country are we not free to believe whatever it is we want to?
Yes, it is. Does that make it right? Knowingly lying about an opponent? Especially when that lie is race-based?

You can believe whatever you want. It is still false.
Obama was not his opponent. You are so stupid OMG!
The Obama faction? Obama is his political opponent. He lied about Clinton too.
The Democrat Party was and still is his opponent. Look politics often goes into the muck. Look what happened with WJC and Lewinsky. It is not because BHO was black it was because he was the opponent. This is what irritates me about politics and why I don't watch CNN or Fox anymore. I read the WSJ and listen to my boy Ben (I agree he is biased to the Right but he is not a Trump supporter...of course dumbass bad luck said he was a white supremacist).

I think talking about race all the time just creates more racism but maybe thats just me.
Exactly. But again, it is hard to make the case that the Kenya stuff wasn't race-based. Trump would never say that Ted Cruz was born in Kenya. He wouldn't say that Cruz was a Muslim. Both of those things, that Trump helped make mainstream and that Fox peddled on the air, hurt Obama and the Democrats. Over half of Republicans believe that Obama is not American and not a Christian. Isn't that despicable? That's totally race-based, and it's not OK.

On the news, it is a good idea not to watch CNN and Fox. WSJ is good, Ben is a good source but I feel that you rely on him too much. It's really hard to find any opinions of yours that DON'T agree with Ben. IMO, you need a little more balance or analysis. I would suggest 538, maybe watching clips of John Stewart or John Oliver on some issues, maybe some Palestinian News. You don't have to agree with everything they say, but it is good to hear another smart argument. Shapiro is a really smart guy, that's why I watch some of his stuff, because I want to hear both sides and make a logical decision. I don't just hear one source and defer to him or her.

BTW, I feel the complete opposite way. IMO, what's really racist is to ignore everything we have done and pretend like there are no race-fueled conflicts in America. We need to have discussions on these issues and fix the injustices. It's more racist to pretend like you don't see race.

(It's also pretty ironic that you do the exact same thing with Muslims but I digress)
#1) I addressed this. Learn to read. He attacked Cruz mercilessly and even hinted that his dad was involved in the JFK assassination. Trump is ruthless. Meanwhile he came to Ben Carson's aid when Cruz spread lies that he was dropping out of the race in order to win Iowa. Trump is an arrogant SOB but he attacks everyone equally. "Lying Ted"; "Crooked Hillary"; "Crazy Bernie". Half the Democrats believe Russia controlled Trump. Identity politics suck. Hell your boyfriend bad luck believes Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist. Don't preach at me.

#2) Palestine is a terror and corrupt state. If you don't see that then you should open your eyes. Can you find one mostly Muslim country with a gay bar? No. Because they kill gays. Israel has em. I am not gay but if I were and I lived in the Middle East, I'd run to Israel. Not to mention how Muslims treat women and dogs. Not radical Muslims but your every day law abiding Muslims. Their creed is not like that of the West. Hence I am very apprehensive.

#3) There are racists. I F*CKING hate racists. I am not sure how much more clearly I can say that to you. But I hate people who feel badly for people because of their color almost as much. I have faced discrimination and bigotry many times. I laugh it off and move on. I embrace it.

You need to learn the difference between race, color, gender and creed.
#1) Yes he attacked Obama but that attack specifically was race-based. Are you OK with lying about an opponent? I wasn't OK with the Basket of Deplorables comment either.

#2) How does this relate? I think of Muslims like I think of the far-right. I don't agree with them, but as long as they follow the rules I couldn't care less about them.

#3) I don't feel sorry for black people. Also there is a difference between verbal abuse and discrimination.

5/19/2018 4:04 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/19/2018 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/19/2018 11:27:00 AM (view original):
You just proved my point. We all label. We all group. We all have bias.

It's racist to discriminate. But it isn't racist to group.

You label as attractive or ugly, but you also see race.

It's WAYYYY more racist to argue that you don't see race.
I seriously hope you are not truly this stupid.
I seriously hope that you aren't seriously pulling the "I don't see race" card.
5/19/2018 4:05 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Really? Not all. I am pretty sure Ben Carson is wealthier than you and me combined. LeBron :James is not poor. Billy King is not poor. Whites also have more generational wealth but black families are catching up. In 50 years the wealth numbers will be much more closely aligned. I know you feel that you are superior to African American people and need to somehow help them but you are not and they don't need your help. They need you to treat them as you would anyone else. Try to get that through your Leftist pea brain.
LOL, you’re short circuiting. Citing two wealthy black people as counter-evidence when told that black single parent households have a 47% poverty rate compared to 30% for white single parent households. Yikes.

You’re nuts. You cite one stat (two parent blacks vs one parent whites) as evidence that blacks aren’t at a disadvantage and then dismiss every other statistic that shows that they actually are.
I can name many more. Generational wealth is another reason. Do you disagree with that too? Do black people who work in Boston earn less than white people? I bet not.

GENERATIONAL WEALTH IS INSTITUTIONAL RACISM. I bet yes. Name some more.
5/19/2018 4:06 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:03:00 PM (view original):
Some?! 13% of pop and 75% and 70% of the league? Would you argue it is better than some?
The NFL and sports is a very different comparison to living. Whereas most everyone wants housing and money, not everyone wants to join the NFL. So it's tough to say how much.
5/19/2018 4:07 PM
You don’t think most little boys want to grow up and play pro sports? Seriously?
5/19/2018 4:08 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/19/2018 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Really? Not all. I am pretty sure Ben Carson is wealthier than you and me combined. LeBron :James is not poor. Billy King is not poor. Whites also have more generational wealth but black families are catching up. In 50 years the wealth numbers will be much more closely aligned. I know you feel that you are superior to African American people and need to somehow help them but you are not and they don't need your help. They need you to treat them as you would anyone else. Try to get that through your Leftist pea brain.
LOL, you’re short circuiting. Citing two wealthy black people as counter-evidence when told that black single parent households have a 47% poverty rate compared to 30% for white single parent households. Yikes.

You’re nuts. You cite one stat (two parent blacks vs one parent whites) as evidence that blacks aren’t at a disadvantage and then dismiss every other statistic that shows that they actually are.
I can name many more. Generational wealth is another reason. Do you disagree with that too? Do black people who work in Boston earn less than white people? I bet not.

GENERATIONAL WEALTH IS INSTITUTIONAL RACISM. I bet yes. Name some more.
Two parents double the wealth of one is another.
5/19/2018 4:09 PM

The average net worth of a white person in Boston is ~$250,000.

The average net worth of a black person in Boston is $8.

That isn't a typo.

Blacks also have twice the unemployment rate of whites in Boston, make up 1% of board rooms, and 4.6% of management positions.
5/19/2018 4:11 PM
Did I say net worth or earn? There is a big difference. As I said in 50 yrs the NW will be more in line. You tease me about my tax faux pas but you don’t know the difference between earnings and wealth? ha ha
5/19/2018 4:13 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 3:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Keep telling yourself that. You sound more and more like an idiot every time you do.
Breitbart is a white supremacy website.

Shapiro was the editor of Breitbart.

So...what’s the issue?
Under Andrew Breitbart it was a conservative site. When Bannon arrived it began leaning Alt Rightish but never a white supremacist site and Shapiro quit once it started moving that way. Do you realize he was the #1 target of white supremacists on social media? Man you are one stupid person, eh bad idea? And that is your new name, embrace it. Bad Idea.

I've never seen anyone spread as much vitriol on boards as you do. Congratulations to you.
So the website got too white power for Shapiro and he left. Interesting. He was cool with it when it had an entire page called “Black Crime” but when the Anti-semites took over he bailed. How convenient.
What are you talking about? I have Never seen that on that site. Keep doubling down on your idiotic statement.
You never saw the #blackcrime tag on Breitbart? Well, you have access to google. Feel free to see it anytime you want.
5/19/2018 4:13 PM
I honestly don’t follow Breitbart. But when I did click through it I never saw that.
5/19/2018 4:14 PM
Google it.
5/19/2018 4:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Did I say net worth or earn? There is a big difference. As I said in 50 yrs the NW will be more in line. You tease me about my tax faux pas but you don’t know the difference between earnings and wealth? ha ha
If blacks have a MUCH lower net worth and double the unemployment and only make up a tiny sliver of high paid positions, what do you think the odds are that they earn similar wages on average?

I’d say the odds are ******* slim based on the unemployment being TWICE as high alone.
5/19/2018 4:17 PM
I did and find nothing. Let’s ask your fellow Lefty, Tangy. Simples yes or no.

Is Ben Shapiro a white supremacist? If he says “no” you agree to go away forever and never post here again. Agree?
5/19/2018 4:18 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2018 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/19/2018 4:13:00 PM (view original):
If blacks have a MUCH lower net worth and double the unemployment and only make up a tiny sliver of high paid positions, what do you think the odds are that they earn similar wages on average?

I’d say the odds are ******* slim based on the unemployment being TWICE as high alone.
Earnings and savings are disparate. Maybe the whites due to generational wealth can save more because they pay less for housing and cars?

Why are you showing unemployment numbers when I just told you we are comparing wages? Unemployment is due to single parent households that I have already mentioned.

If if this country is racist why did BHO win two elections?
5/19/2018 4:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...180|181|182|183|184...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.