TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by The Taint on 5/18/2018 5:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Not sure how many times I need to say this but I am not fighting stats or stories that are produced by the biased liberal media. I mean maybe I need to put this post in flashing lights.
10 years ago eh?
cccp is a world-class moron.
5/18/2018 6:01 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2018 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Not sure how many times I need to say this but I am not fighting stats or stories that are produced by the biased liberal media. I mean maybe I need to put this post in flashing lights.
10 years ago eh?
yup. next thing you know he'll think a deduction is the same thing as a credit.
5/18/2018 6:03 PM
For Taint - never had the urge to travel Internationally. Almost went on a missions trip to Sierra Leon about a decade ago, but just couldn't pull the trigger on leaving this Country with all the garbage going-on around the World. Things we think are horrible once-in-a-lifetime events happen in some of these other Countries daily. No need to subject myself to that. Seen a good portion of the US, but never any Pacific-bordering States.
5/18/2018 6:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 5:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 3:42:00 PM (view original):
As I've said repeatedly, part of the problem I have with people who claim blacks face "institutional" racism is that none of them will even try to tell me just what makes someone "black" any more. Is it a certain % of their ancestry (50%, 25%, or does just 1% qualify) or a certain shade of skin (what is that color - is that with or without a tan) or does everybody get to make their own "rule" to make themselves fit or not fit? Are the rules for inclusion/exclusion the same in California as Texas as Michigan as Maine, or do they differ by region? Seems like a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of unneeded discussion just to put a label on people.
If they look black, they black.
Oh man, this is going to get hilarious: what does that even mean?
Most of the stuff I am talking about is about bias. If someone looks black to a person, they are biased against that person.
So, you get to determine who you think is black, I get to determine who I think is black, and everybody else gets to determine who they think is black? I'm sure you'll agree that "black" to most people in Central Kansas isn't the same as "black" to most people in Central Detroit. What happens when opinions vary about a certain person - whose definition "wins"? Someone who you think is black may not even think of themselves as black at all? You don't see any lunacy in that? Why the need to label?
5/18/2018 6:16 PM
Not everyone's definition needs to be the same. It is lunacy but it is how it works. The human brain is wired to label. We all have bias. We don't live in a post-racial society.
5/18/2018 6:25 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Not everyone's definition needs to be the same. It is lunacy but it is how it works. The human brain is wired to label. We all have bias. We don't live in a post-racial society.
Thanks to people who think like you.
5/18/2018 6:44 PM

1. What’s the difference between a G-spot and a golf ball?

A guy will actually search for a golf ball.

2. What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?

Beat it. We’re closed.

3. Why was the guitar teacher arrested?

For fingering a minor.

4. What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?

One’s a Goodyear. The other’s a great year.

5. Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack?

He only comes once a year.

6. What’s the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?

A hooker can wash her crack and resell it.

7. What do the Mafia and ******* have in common?

One slip of the tongue, and you’re in deep ****.

8. What did the banana say to the vibrator?

Why are you shaking? She’s gonna eat me!

9. Why does Dr. Pepper come in a bottle?

Because his wife died.

5/18/2018 6:54 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Thanks to people who think like you.
What? I am not racist. The human brain is wired to label.
5/18/2018 7:01 PM
A racist's brain is wired to label.
5/18/2018 7:05 PM
No, everyone's brains are wired that way.
5/19/2018 12:36 AM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 6:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 3:42:00 PM (view original):
As I've said repeatedly, part of the problem I have with people who claim blacks face "institutional" racism is that none of them will even try to tell me just what makes someone "black" any more. Is it a certain % of their ancestry (50%, 25%, or does just 1% qualify) or a certain shade of skin (what is that color - is that with or without a tan) or does everybody get to make their own "rule" to make themselves fit or not fit? Are the rules for inclusion/exclusion the same in California as Texas as Michigan as Maine, or do they differ by region? Seems like a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of unneeded discussion just to put a label on people.
If they look black, they black.
Oh man, this is going to get hilarious: what does that even mean?
Most of the stuff I am talking about is about bias. If someone looks black to a person, they are biased against that person.
So, you get to determine who you think is black, I get to determine who I think is black, and everybody else gets to determine who they think is black? I'm sure you'll agree that "black" to most people in Central Kansas isn't the same as "black" to most people in Central Detroit. What happens when opinions vary about a certain person - whose definition "wins"? Someone who you think is black may not even think of themselves as black at all? You don't see any lunacy in that? Why the need to label?
It isn't about shade of blackness. Use the word minority instead of "black" and then try the statement.

It's minorities that face bias.........many types of minorities. In the neighborhood I share I wouldn't want to wear a rag on my head...........I'm damn sure IF I did I'd face all sorts of racism......institutional racism might be one of the lesser problems I'd face, actually.
5/18/2018 7:32 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 5:51:00 PM (view original):
CCCP, you have stated that absolutely nothing is going to change your mind on this, and you have also stated that you have no interest in what is true and what is false. This argument is going nowhere. We have clearly proved, without a doubt, that institutional racism exists. We have open minds.

You could change my opinion by doing one of three things.
1. Prove that there is no racial divide in the USA, that there is no wealth gap, and that, on average, black people are just as well off as white people.
2. Prove that we live in a post-racial society.
3. Prove that the gap between black people and white people is caused by something other than institutional racism (And why the differences are there. If you say single parent, explain why there is a gap.)
Why would I prove anything to you? You are an idiot. Live your life and I will live mine.
5/19/2018 7:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 7:05:00 PM (view original):
A racist's brain is wired to label.
Bingo
5/19/2018 7:37 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2018 6:01:00 PM (view original):
10 years ago eh?
Takes one to know one, little man. Was 08 not 10 years ago? Basic math, loser.
5/19/2018 7:38 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 4:31:00 PM (view original):
So politics is dirty? You don't say?

Dumbass. It is a free country are we not free to believe whatever it is we want to?
Yes, it is. Does that make it right? Knowingly lying about an opponent? Especially when that lie is race-based?

You can believe whatever you want. It is still false.
Obama was not his opponent. You are so stupid OMG!
5/19/2018 7:39 AM
◂ Prev 1...177|178|179|180|181...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.