TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Not sure how many times I need to say this but I am not fighting stats or stories that are produced by the biased liberal media. I mean maybe I need to put this post in flashing lights.
STATS AFFECT PEOPLE.
You are an idiot
5/18/2018 3:09 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

You and Taint are both retards with awful memories. Tangplay is the biggest dumbass ever. Awful listener.
5/18/2018 3:10 PM
In 2008, Obama's Campaign Accused Hillary Clinton Of Circulating A Photo Of Obama In Muslim Attire. "Barack Obama's campaign accused Hillary Clinton's team Monday of circulating a photo of the Illinois senator donning traditional attire - clothing worn by area Muslims - as a goodwill gesture during an overseas trip." (Rebecca Sinderbrand, "Obama Camp Slams Clinton Team On Controversial Photo," CNN, 2/25/08)

• Obama's Campaign Manager, David Plouffe Said That By Circulating The Photo, Clinton's Campaign Was Engaged in "Shameful, Offensive Fear-Mongering." "The picture, which appeared on the Drudge Report this morning, was attributed to sources within the Clinton campaign - although the Web site did not reveal how many, or who, might have received the photo. In a statement, Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, said Clinton's campaign was engaged in 'shameful, offensive fear-mongering,' though he did not point to any proof beyond the original item that appeared on Matt Drudge's blog." (Rebecca Sinderbrand, "Obama Camp Slams Clinton Team On Controversial Photo," CNN, 2/25/08)

"Clinton Volunteers Left Her Campaign" Due To Emails That Were Circulated That Claimed Obama Was A Muslim. "Earlier this year, some Clinton volunteers left her campaign in those states after circulating e-mails that falsely claimed Barack Obama was a Muslim - an inaccurate rumor his campaign has worked hard to dispel - and suggesting that his drug use as a young man might make him vulnerable to Republican attacks were he to become the nominee." (Rebecca Sinderbrand, "Obama Camp Slams Clinton Team On Controversial Photo," CNN, 2/25/08)

5/18/2018 3:11 PM
WASHINGTON

Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.

One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

The issue arose Friday as Donald Trump finally acknowledged that Obama was born in the U.S. Trump, a leading champion of the debunked “birther” conspiracy theory for years, attempted to blame Clinton for starting it when she ran against Obama in 2008 for the Democratic presidential nomination.

5/18/2018 3:15 PM
http://observer.com/2016/09/media-fact-checkers-erase-sidney-blumenthal-key-role-in-obama-birther-muck/
5/18/2018 3:16 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/18/2018 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 10:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/18/2018 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 9:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/18/2018 8:58:00 AM (view original):
I'm glad I don't go through life so lacking in self awareness.

Ever have anyone call the cops on you because you were sitting in a park barbecuing?

Or sitting in a Starbucks minding your own business?

Or coming out of the AirBnB you rented?

Or because you were golfing slower than the people behind you?

Or you were sitting in the common room of your dorm at your Ivy league college?

That's just **** that's happened in the last 2 months...that we know about.
You're as naive as Mr. Kansas if you think none of those things ever happen to whites. We don't hear about it because it doesn't sell or elicits clicks.
Today's Media reports whatever they think will make money; many not giving a d*mn about facts or truth.
Growing up where I grew up, I've seen it first hand...many times. I grew up with a police chief father, 2 Washington State Trooper cousins, 3 CHIP's brother-in-laws, and 2 Oakland cops as close friends. Been around cops all my life. You're the naive one here.
Just because you're from a family of racists, whose coworkers are also racist, doesn't mean that's the way it is everywhere. Racists tend to stick together. True, I don't have any police in the family, but I have 4 childhood friends who have been (or were before retiring) policemen for at least 25 years. People like your family members are the racist garbage they like(d) to beat the crap out of when they had the chance. Maybe I'm just lucky to have such friends, or you're just unlucky to have such family, but either way, don't try to act like just because it's one way one place it's like that everywhere, because it surely isn't.
LOL.

It goes way beyond my family. My dad quit as Police Chief of a small California town force because of the culture. There was nothing he could do to change it.

How can you surely say it isn't when you've only experienced one thing? Statistics say you are wrong and I am right. It's pretty cut and dry and obvious to anyone who doesn't turn a blind eye.
I appreciate your efforts to fight the racism your family has obviously been such a big part of, but saying "It's that way here, so it must be that way everywhere." is just plain stupid. We already know that things in California rarely, if ever, mirror things in the rest of the Country. Racism exists in all types of people in all types of places, but that does NOT make it OK to use it as an excuse for failure or lawlessness.
5/18/2018 3:17 PM
Oh and since he cannot redline me. He he.

Tangplay is a moron.
5/18/2018 3:17 PM
Racism isn't an excuse for failure...........on that I agree. Lawlessness is subjective as it depends on how you define "lawlessness"

But the claim that minorities (of ANY visible type, blacks included) do not face "institutional" discrimination as (at least) one person has repeatedly done on this site is complete and utter nonsense. BULLSHIT in other words. Someone is CHOOSING to dismiss KNOWN sociological facts, compiled by our OWN Gov't over the years, in favor of their own biased and warped view of what the world is within their own little bubble.

Sooner or later that bubble will burst and enlightenment will begin.
5/18/2018 3:26 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 11:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 11:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 10:20:00 AM (view original):
You said that we live in a post-racial society.
I did? Find where. Keep lying.
Saying that institutional racism does not exist and that we currently take things on a case by case basis is saying that we live in a post-racial society.
In your deranged mind. You are insane.
No, in the dictionary.
What dictionary? The Leftist Guide to the English Language? LMAO.

post-ra·cial
adjective
  1. denoting or relating to a period or society in which racial prejudice and discrimination no longer exist.
I never said it no longer exists you idiot. I said there is no such thing as institutional racism. Of course there is still racism and discrimination from terrible A HOLES like you who claim that African Americans are inferior.

.... That's basically the same thing.

African Americans are not inferior.
You are a lost cause and dumb
So you think African Americans are inferior?
5/18/2018 3:40 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Not sure how many times I need to say this but I am not fighting stats or stories that are produced by the biased liberal media. I mean maybe I need to put this post in flashing lights.
STATS AFFECT PEOPLE.
You are an idiot
Thanks
5/18/2018 3:41 PM
As I've said repeatedly, part of the problem I have with people who claim blacks face "institutional" racism is that none of them will even try to tell me just what makes someone "black" any more. Is it a certain % of their ancestry (50%, 25%, or does just 1% qualify) or a certain shade of skin (what is that color - is that with or without a tan) or does everybody get to make their own "rule" to make themselves fit or not fit? Are the rules for inclusion/exclusion the same in California as Texas as Michigan as Maine, or do they differ by region? Seems like a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of unneeded discussion just to put a label on people.
5/18/2018 3:42 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 3:10:00 PM (view original):
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

You and Taint are both retards with awful memories. Tangplay is the biggest dumbass ever. Awful listener.
W H O G I V E S A S H I T?
5/18/2018 3:43 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 3:15:00 PM (view original):
WASHINGTON

Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.

One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

The issue arose Friday as Donald Trump finally acknowledged that Obama was born in the U.S. Trump, a leading champion of the debunked “birther” conspiracy theory for years, attempted to blame Clinton for starting it when she ran against Obama in 2008 for the Democratic presidential nomination.

NEITHER OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE OR WERE CONNECTED TO CLINTON AT THE TIME THEY MADE THOSE ARGUMENTS.
5/18/2018 3:44 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/18/2018 3:42:00 PM (view original):
As I've said repeatedly, part of the problem I have with people who claim blacks face "institutional" racism is that none of them will even try to tell me just what makes someone "black" any more. Is it a certain % of their ancestry (50%, 25%, or does just 1% qualify) or a certain shade of skin (what is that color - is that with or without a tan) or does everybody get to make their own "rule" to make themselves fit or not fit? Are the rules for inclusion/exclusion the same in California as Texas as Michigan as Maine, or do they differ by region? Seems like a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of unneeded discussion just to put a label on people.
If they look black, they black.
5/18/2018 3:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/18/2018 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/18/2018 3:15:00 PM (view original):
WASHINGTON

NEITHER OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE OR WERE CONNECTED TO CLINTON AT THE TIME THEY MADE THOSE ARGUMENTS.
Idiot. The point is those allegations were there long before Trump. Your stupidity is comical.

Tell me again how the US and USSR were not allies in WWII. LMAO.
5/18/2018 3:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...175|176|177|178|179...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.