Yes.
5/15/2018 11:51 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/15/2018 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/15/2018 8:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 8:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/15/2018 12:42:00 AM (view original):
cccp said "#1) You know zippo about finance so your opinion is irrelevant."

well, dude, you know nothing about being black so your opinion on what its like to be black is irrelevant.
I have never had an opinion what it is like to be black. I actually said I have never walked in their shoes so I cannot opine. Do you only read posts to criticize me? What I did say was that my parents came here with nothing and did not speak the language and still made a life for themselves. No excuses. I also said that I have been discriminated against because of my cultural heritage of being a Jew. I never let any of that stand in my way.

I NEVER once opined on being black. I actually said everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, color or gender.

What the hell is wrong with you, wylie?
YOU SAID THAT INSTITUTIONAL RACISM DOESN'T EXIST. THUS YOU OPINED.

I have been citing statistics and opinions of African-Americans around the country.
Idiot. I have told you 100x I am not fighting stats. 75% of the NBA is black and 70% of the NFL is black. 13% of the population is black. Are the NFL and NBA racist?

No

Stop fighting stats you dumb twit.
Stats actually affect people though.

The NBA and NFL are not racist. There are many factors that contribute to that number. However, race is a factor. I know people who have been turned away due to race. So yeah, institutional racism does exist there. Boom.
Idiot. Just because you say so?

No.

You are a moron, a liar and not a Jew. Both your parents are Christians.
5/15/2018 3:38 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/15/2018 11:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/15/2018 8:55:00 AM (view original):
People are living longer and it has been borrowed from too many times.

Finally somebody hitting on the root of the problem. The system isn't broken, just the people running the system. Make borrowing and otherwise not meeting financial obligations illegal/impossible. Same sheit happened with the PA Pension Funds: everyone thinks the system s*cks and needs replaced, when in fact the only problem with the system is that the PA Government didn't contribute it's share for like 8 years in a row back when investment growth was good. Every politician wants to spend the $ now, to make themselves look good, and doesn't give a damn about what happens in the future.
hey, we agree on something other than James Harden is an overrated flopper who needs to change his game to win a title.
Harden is hardly the problem for Houston.
5/15/2018 3:39 PM
Doesn't Harden play with OKC? I'm pretty sure OKC's starting 5 are Westbrook, Harden, Durant, Ibaka, and Perkins. Also, Scott Brooks still coaches them, right?
5/15/2018 3:50 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Doesn't Harden play with OKC? I'm pretty sure OKC's starting 5 are Westbrook, Harden, Durant, Ibaka, and Perkins. Also, Scott Brooks still coaches them, right?
Wouldn't it have been fun to watch Westbrook, Harden, Durant, George and 'Melo all fighting over 1 ball?

It would have been worse than watching "poor" people fight over who got their free Obama phone first. (Had to stay on topic.)
5/15/2018 4:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/15/2018 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/15/2018 8:59:00 AM (view original):

well, dude, you know nothing about being black so your opinion on what its like to be black is irrelevant.
I have never had an opinion what it is like to be black. I actually said I have never walked in their shoes so I cannot opine. Do you only read posts to criticize me? What I did say was that my parents came here with nothing and did not speak the language and still made a life for themselves. No excuses. I also said that I have been discriminated against because of my cultural heritage of being a Jew. I never let any of that stand in my way.

I NEVER once opined on being black. I actually said everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, color or gender.

YOU SAID THAT INSTITUTIONAL RACISM DOESN'T EXIST. THUS YOU OPINED.

I have been citing statistics and opinions of African-Americans around the country.
Idiot. I have told you 100x I am not fighting stats. 75% of the NBA is black and 70% of the NFL is black. 13% of the population is black. Are the NFL and NBA racist?

No

Stop fighting stats you dumb twit.
Stats actually affect people though.

The NBA and NFL are not racist. There are many factors that contribute to that number. However, race is a factor. I know people who have been turned away due to race. So yeah, institutional racism does exist there. Boom.
Idiot. Just because you say so?

No.

You are a moron, a liar and not a Jew. Both your parents are Christians.
No, because I know people who have been turned away because, and I quote, "You are too white." So yes, it is a factor, albeit not the only factor.

You can believe whatever you want. I am a Jew. So is my mother. So is her mother. etc.
5/15/2018 4:57 PM
Do you have to be a Jew to post here?
5/15/2018 5:21 PM

SOUTH LAWN OF THE WHITE HOUSE
5/15/2018 5:29 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/15/2018 4:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Wouldn't it have been fun to watch Westbrook, Harden, Durant, George and 'Melo all fighting over 1 ball?

It would have been worse than watching "poor" people fight over who got their free Obama phone first. (Had to stay on topic.)
They could fight over as many balls as they want. That's still one loaded team.
5/15/2018 5:38 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/15/2018 11:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/15/2018 8:55:00 AM (view original):
People are living longer and it has been borrowed from too many times.

Finally somebody hitting on the root of the problem. The system isn't broken, just the people running the system. Make borrowing and otherwise not meeting financial obligations illegal/impossible. Same sheit happened with the PA Pension Funds: everyone thinks the system s*cks and needs replaced, when in fact the only problem with the system is that the PA Government didn't contribute it's share for like 8 years in a row back when investment growth was good. Every politician wants to spend the $ now, to make themselves look good, and doesn't give a damn about what happens in the future.
hey, we agree on something other than James Harden is an overrated flopper who needs to change his game to win a title.
Harden is hardly the problem for Houston.
against the Warriors it is. ISOball aint going to beat them. if he cant get others involved in the flow of the game they will continue to rack up shot clock violations and be ineffective on offense. The Warriors invited it all night.
5/15/2018 6:51 PM

nothing is wrong with me. I think you have said that blacks do not face any disadvantages compared to white people. How the hell would you know, never having been black?
5/15/2018 7:26 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 8:55:00 AM (view original):
Nope, those people continue to work just as hard. Do you not know any millionaires?
I know several. heck, I'm probably a millionaire on paper.
5/15/2018 7:28 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 9:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 9:11:00 AM (view original):
He is my client not really a friend although we are friendly. He is Italian American.

Thats right, we don't play sports but we do own sports teams. :)

Haha. Very true and you guys all seem to be Red Sox fans. You guys must sympathize with their history or something.
I am Jewish and I would kiss cccp's *** before I would root for the Red Sox. ...well, maybe not cccp's ***, but someone's ***.
5/15/2018 7:31 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/15/2018 7:26:00 PM (view original):

nothing is wrong with me. I think you have said that blacks do not face any disadvantages compared to white people. How the hell would you know, never having been black?
You know...his 2 black friends that tell him so.
5/15/2018 7:39 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/15/2018 7:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/15/2018 7:26:00 PM (view original):

You know...his 2 black friends that tell him so.
F U Taint. I now see why the universe did not allow you to reproduce. You are an A Hole. What I said was to take every case on its own merit and not broad brush everything. In reality I told Tangidiot that he is not preaching white privilege but instead is preaching black disadvantage and that he has no idea what he is talking about.
5/16/2018 8:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...163|164|165|166|167...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.