TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 8:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/15/2018 12:42:00 AM (view original):
cccp said "#1) You know zippo about finance so your opinion is irrelevant."

well, dude, you know nothing about being black so your opinion on what its like to be black is irrelevant.
Honestly, Jews can probably relate to blacks more than any other culture.
I have no idea what wylie's issue is but he is being completely unreasonable. He is becoming a troll.
5/15/2018 8:59 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 8:55:00 AM (view original):

well, dude, you know nothing about being black so your opinion on what its like to be black is irrelevant.
I have never had an opinion what it is like to be black. I actually said I have never walked in their shoes so I cannot opine. Do you only read posts to criticize me? What I did say was that my parents came here with nothing and did not speak the language and still made a life for themselves. No excuses. I also said that I have been discriminated against because of my cultural heritage of being a Jew. I never let any of that stand in my way.

I NEVER once opined on being black. I actually said everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, color or gender.

What the hell is wrong with you, wylie?
YOU SAID THAT INSTITUTIONAL RACISM DOESN'T EXIST. THUS YOU OPINED.

I have been citing statistics and opinions of African-Americans around the country.
5/15/2018 8:59 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 8:55:00 AM (view original):
Nope, those people continue to work just as hard. Do you not know any millionaires?
I do not, actually. Not many millionaires live in Central Kansas. My mind is open. Educate me.
5/15/2018 9:01 AM
Yeah, it's credible the number of hours that they put in and how efficient they are. Our CPA handles all of our nursing homes. He also owns about 70 rental homes. Him and his wife handle almost all of the maintenance on the rental homes. It's incredible.

I also find it funny when people say that doctor's are overpaid. The hours they work and what they have to endure is insane.
5/15/2018 9:02 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/15/2018 8:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 8:55:00 AM (view original):

I have never had an opinion what it is like to be black. I actually said I have never walked in their shoes so I cannot opine. Do you only read posts to criticize me? What I did say was that my parents came here with nothing and did not speak the language and still made a life for themselves. No excuses. I also said that I have been discriminated against because of my cultural heritage of being a Jew. I never let any of that stand in my way.

I NEVER once opined on being black. I actually said everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, color or gender.

What the hell is wrong with you, wylie?
YOU SAID THAT INSTITUTIONAL RACISM DOESN'T EXIST. THUS YOU OPINED.

I have been citing statistics and opinions of African-Americans around the country.
Idiot. I have told you 100x I am not fighting stats. 75% of the NBA is black and 70% of the NFL is black. 13% of the population is black. Are the NFL and NBA racist?

No

Stop fighting stats you dumb twit.

Hispanics?

I am Jewish. I have been teased but never discriminated against. There are many, many more racists in this country than antisemitic people and when someone is black, it is super easy to recognize.
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, it's credible the number of hours that they put in and how efficient they are. Our CPA handles all of our nursing homes. He also owns about 70 rental homes. Him and his wife handle almost all of the maintenance on the rental homes. It's incredible.

I also find it funny when people say that doctor's are overpaid. The hours they work and what they have to endure is insane.
Doctors are underpaid. Imagine you have a plumbing issue and you ask how much will it cost to fix my furnace? The plumber says $500. Imagine you sprain your ankle. You as the MD how much will it cost to fix my ankle. He cannot answer you. Insanity!!!!

Not capitalism.
5/15/2018 9:04 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/15/2018 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Nope, those people continue to work just as hard. Do you not know any millionaires?
I do not, actually. Not many millionaires live in Central Kansas. My mind is open. Educate me.
This explains a lot actually about your mindset. This would explain why you think they are greedy bastards who coast through life. You are going strictly off what you hear and have nothing to compare it to.
5/15/2018 9:05 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/15/2018 9:02:00 AM (view original):

Hispanics?

I am Jewish. I have been teased but never discriminated against. There are many, many more racists in this country than antisemitic people and when someone is black, it is super easy to recognize.
If your name is John Smith and you send an email people cannot tell if you are black or white. If your name is Ari Weinberg and you send an email people right away know your are Jewish. People all the time still tell me "You don't look Jewish". That is not racism its just funny.

You are stupid. And you cannot redline me. Ha ha. You are dumb. You are a terrible person. Should I keep going?
5/15/2018 9:06 AM

Hispanics?

I am speaking over the course of history. As far as I know, Hispanics were never slaves. They were slave owners. Jews have it pretty good in America now, but that wasn't always the case.
5/15/2018 9:07 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 9:05:00 AM (view original):
This explains a lot actually about your mindset. This would explain why you think they are greedy bastards who coast through life. You are going strictly off what you hear and have nothing to compare it to.
I have a client who runs an investment bank. He easily works 70 hours a week and flies around the world constantly. His work ethic is A+. He built the business from nothing. Grew up in a blue collar neighborhood in an apartment. His parents both blue collar workers. He was the first in his family to go to college and he did so on a baseball scholarship.

He takes nothing for granted.
5/15/2018 9:08 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 9:07:00 AM (view original):

Hispanics?

I am speaking over the course of history. As far as I know, Hispanics were never slaves. They were slave owners. Jews have it pretty good in America now, but that wasn't always the case.
I lost 90% of my ancestral family to WWII and the Nazis.

Again Jews don't make excuses or fight stats. We just do what we do.
5/15/2018 9:09 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 9:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 9:05:00 AM (view original):
I have a client who runs an investment bank. He easily works 70 hours a week and flies around the world constantly. His work ethic is A+. He built the business from nothing. Grew up in a blue collar neighborhood in an apartment. His parents both blue collar workers. He was the first in his family to go to college and he did so on a baseball scholarship.

He takes nothing for granted.
I was going to guess that your friend was Jewish until you added the baseball scholarship part. The Jews I know are great with money, but they ain't exactly athletes. Haha.
5/15/2018 9:10 AM
He is my client not really a friend although we are friendly. He is Italian American.

Thats right, we don't play sports but we do own sports teams. :)

5/15/2018 9:11 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/15/2018 9:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/15/2018 9:07:00 AM (view original):

Hispanics?

I lost 90% of my ancestral family to WWII and the Nazis.

Again Jews don't make excuses or fight stats. We just do what we do.
Yes, they definitely have a reputation of being very resilient people. I love all of the stories about the Holocaust survivors. Very inspiring. I started Schindler's list one time. Couldn't finish it. I actually took a Holocaust class in HS. It definitely created a paradigm shift.
5/15/2018 9:12 AM
◂ Prev 1...161|162|163|164|165...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.