TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by The Taint on 5/9/2018 4:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Ahhhh....so I agreed that policing needs to be fixed. I've been pulled over too and cops are not super friendly. Unfortunately I cannot speak for African Americans because I am not one. But I think policing needs to be revamped all around. I think they need to pull the elderly over more because they are terrible drivers (not all but many).

While your example is valid I don't think this happens as frequently as the media has us believe. But I agree that policing needs to be revamped. Some of the dumbest kids in my HS are now cops. That is nuts.
Don't sleep in your own dorm common room if you're black!

A white person voices suspicions about an innocuous person of color. Police are summoned. And the encounter is posted on social media, sparking outrage about racial profiling.

In what is becoming an all-too familiar episode, a black Yale University graduate student was interrogated by campus police officers early Tuesday morning after a white student found her sleeping in a common room of their dorm and called police.
The black student, Lolade Siyonbola, posted two videos of the encounter to Facebook, where they have been widely viewed and drawn thousands of comments.
"I deserve to be here. I pay tuition like everybody else," an annoyed Siyonbola told responding officers in one video after they asked for her ID. "I'm not going to justify my existence here."
The incident is one of several in recent weeks in which police have been called on people of color for seemingly harmless acts. In one of the most recent, three black women were detained while leaving their California Airbnb after a neighbor called police, thinking they were burglars. Last month two black men were arrested at a Starbucks in Philadelphia after a manager called 911 on them because they didn't order anything.
Hmmm....All in liberal places. The left is so racist it's unbelievable.
5/10/2018 9:07 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/10/2018 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/9/2018 7:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/9/2018 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Yes, I've been preaching it 4ever. So maybe we can take a step closer by pushing the two parent household.

Do whites have a competitive advantage over Asians? Asians are the highest earners in the US.
You've been preaching the middle class success sequence forever?
Jesus, hell yeah he has, and I disproved him wrong (HINT: Just point out the million people who do that and are still poor and the 30 million who do that and don't even get to the middle class.)
No you didn't 1 million is not that many in a country of 330 mil. No country is perfect as I proved to you. You're dumb. I am glad you declared yourself the winner. Captain Leftist.
What about the 30 million who won't even get up to the middle class?
5/10/2018 9:07 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/10/2018 9:07:00 AM (view original):
Ahhhh....so I agreed that policing needs to be fixed. I've been pulled over too and cops are not super friendly. Unfortunately I cannot speak for African Americans because I am not one. But I think policing needs to be revamped all around. I think they need to pull the elderly over more because they are terrible drivers (not all but many).

While your example is valid I don't think this happens as frequently as the media has us believe. But I agree that policing needs to be revamped. Some of the dumbest kids in my HS are now cops. That is nuts.

A white person voices suspicions about an innocuous person of color. Police are summoned. And the encounter is posted on social media, sparking outrage about racial profiling.

In what is becoming an all-too familiar episode, a black Yale University graduate student was interrogated by campus police officers early Tuesday morning after a white student found her sleeping in a common room of their dorm and called police.
The black student, Lolade Siyonbola, posted two videos of the encounter to Facebook, where they have been widely viewed and drawn thousands of comments.
"I deserve to be here. I pay tuition like everybody else," an annoyed Siyonbola told responding officers in one video after they asked for her ID. "I'm not going to justify my existence here."
The incident is one of several in recent weeks in which police have been called on people of color for seemingly harmless acts. In one of the most recent, three black women were detained while leaving their California Airbnb after a neighbor called police, thinking they were burglars. Last month two black men were arrested at a Starbucks in Philadelphia after a manager called 911 on them because they didn't order anything.
THEY HAPPEN IN BIG CITIES. BIG CITIES ARE PREDOMINANTLY LIBERAL.
5/10/2018 9:08 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/10/2018 9:07:00 AM (view original):
Yes, I've been preaching it 4ever. So maybe we can take a step closer by pushing the two parent household.

Do whites have a competitive advantage over Asians? Asians are the highest earners in the US.
Jesus, hell yeah he has, and I disproved him wrong (HINT: Just point out the million people who do that and are still poor and the 30 million who do that and don't even get to the middle class.)
No you didn't 1 million is not that many in a country of 330 mil. No country is perfect as I proved to you. You're dumb. I am glad you declared yourself the winner. Captain Leftist.
Middle class is a fungible term. Not everyone can be in the middle class otherwise it would not be "middle" class. I kid. But its better than poverty.
5/10/2018 9:11 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/10/2018 8:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/9/2018 7:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/9/2018 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 3:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/9/2018 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Wait. I just told you that I got the interview but not the job. Is that not equalizing opportunity and not outcomes?
No.
Then what do you consider that?
Equalizing outcomes. Getting the interview is an outcome.
It is? Isn't getting the job an outcome? Anyone can get an interview at Home Depot. Just apply.
No, getting an interview is an outcome. Not everyone gets an interview.
What is an opportunity then?
Getting considered for the interview based on individual qualities rather than race. Employer chooses the best candidate.
They see a CV?
5/10/2018 9:12 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/10/2018 9:08:00 AM (view original):

Exactly.
5/10/2018 9:12 AM

Thanks for agreeing with me.
5/10/2018 9:31 AM
It could easily be argued that the people being questioned by the Authorities in these incidents are the ones who are racist. In today's society, how many times each and every day do you think events like this happen . . . to people of all ethnic backgrounds? Why did these few people automatically believe it was their race that had them being questioned instead of their actions? Why did they start screaming "RACISM" instead of just explaining and moving -on with their lives like all the others?
5/10/2018 9:40 AM
^^^This^^^
5/10/2018 9:50 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/10/2018 9:11:00 AM (view original):

Middle class is a fungible term. Not everyone can be in the middle class otherwise it would not be "middle" class. I kid. But its better than poverty.
Sure. But when over half the time that you do those things you don't even 'succeed' in the end, those things may not be that good.
5/10/2018 10:25 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 5/10/2018 9:31:00 AM (view original):

Thanks for agreeing with me.
Right. So we agree that incidents are more likely to happen in big pockets of people with more media in the area. Nothing to do with political parties.
5/10/2018 10:28 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/10/2018 9:40:00 AM (view original):
It could easily be argued that the people being questioned by the Authorities in these incidents are the ones who are racist. In today's society, how many times each and every day do you think events like this happen . . . to people of all ethnic backgrounds? Why did these few people automatically believe it was their race that had them being questioned instead of their actions? Why did they start screaming "RACISM" instead of just explaining and moving -on with their lives like all the others?
Right. The people who say that slavery is racist are the racist ones, because it wasn't actually about race.
5/10/2018 10:29 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/10/2018 10:25:00 AM (view original):

Sure. But when over half the time that you do those things you don't even 'succeed' in the end, those things may not be that good.
Define "succeed". Studies show you will not be poor. Not everyone can be wealthy.

Your dumbassery is off the charts today. Tell me again how the US and the USSR were not allies in WWII? LOL
5/10/2018 11:00 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/10/2018 10:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/10/2018 9:40:00 AM (view original):
Right. The people who say that slavery is racist are the racist ones, because it wasn't actually about race.
People who say if you are black you are at a disadvantage are racist.
5/10/2018 11:00 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/10/2018 11:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/10/2018 10:25:00 AM (view original):

Define "succeed". Studies show you will not be poor. Not everyone can be wealthy.

Your dumbassery is off the charts today. Tell me again how the US and the USSR were not allies in WWII? LOL
Succeeding is making it to the middle class IMO.

They were not.
5/10/2018 11:03 AM
◂ Prev 1...149|150|151|152|153...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.