TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 5/8/2018 7:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/8/2018 4:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 4:30:00 PM (view original):
You are the one claiming black people are less privileged than white people. I am saying all people are created equal.

Learn to stop being a dumbass and admit your rhetoric is racist.
All people are created equal. All people are not treated equally by society.

See the difference?
You didn't answer this one.
BORRRRRRIIIIIISSS??????????
5/9/2018 12:15 PM
Nope they aren't. Fat people are generally not treated as well as skinny people. Such is life. Attractive people are treated better than unattractive people. Do you want the Government to regulate that too? Are you part of the "everyone gets a trophy" group?

Stop your whining. Its bad luck.
5/9/2018 12:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Nope they aren't. Fat people are generally not treated as well as skinny people. Such is life. Attractive people are treated better than unattractive people. Do you want the Government to regulate that too? Are you part of the "everyone gets a trophy" group?

So you acknowledge that it’s a disadvantage to be black?
5/9/2018 1:09 PM

Right, and with both of your examples, that is bullying. Lol. Not OK. If someone is hiring people for a tech job because they are attractive, not because they are good at the job, then that is an issue.
5/9/2018 1:12 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/9/2018 1:09:00 PM (view original):

Nope. Not at all. In the NFL bigger people are treated better than skinnier people. For most the size of a person doesn't matter. Some treat black people worse, some better, some the same. I don't think being black is a disadvantage or an advantage. It all depends on who you are dealing with. I consider black people equal to white people. You don't. You see them as inferior and in need of Gov't help. So be it. Free country. You also think Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist. You are a sensitive sissy boy and that is your right. Have a nice life and go away. Again the boards are much better w/o you on them.

Thank you again.
5/9/2018 1:25 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/9/2018 1:12:00 PM (view original):

Right, and with both of your examples, that is bullying. Lol. Not OK. If someone is hiring people for a tech job because they are attractive, not because they are good at the job, then that is an issue.
Yes and do you want to regulate this too? My point is you cannot regulate everything. Imagine if the NBA stated that all teams had to have 5 black players, 5 white players and 2 Asian players. How dumb would that be? As if the salary cap rules aren't complex enough.

I just say let the world be as it is. If people are racist then God will judge them. Aren't you religious? Don't you believe that?

5/9/2018 1:27 PM
The problem with that regulation is that it equalizes outcomes, not opportunity.
5/9/2018 1:31 PM
b_l without Mike is like Lloyd without Harry.
5/9/2018 1:33 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/9/2018 1:09:00 PM (view original):

Nope. Not at all. In the NFL bigger people are treated better than skinnier people. For most the size of a person doesn't matter. Some treat black people worse, some better, some the same. I don't think being black is a disadvantage or an advantage. It all depends on who you are dealing with. I consider black people equal to white people. You don't. You see them as inferior and in need of Gov't help. So be it. Free country. You also think Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist. You are a sensitive sissy boy and that is your right. Have a nice life and go away. Again the boards are much better w/o you on them.

Thank you again.
Jesus. You are really tying hard to be the dumbest person in here, aren’t you.

Look at your example. In the NFL bigger people are treated better than smaller people. It’s a DISADVANTAGE to be smaller.

Like I said before, blacks and whites are equal but society doesn’t treat them equally, so it is a disadvantage to be black and an advantage to be white. Have you suffered a brain injury?
5/9/2018 1:33 PM
What society? You mean you? Its a disadvantage in the NFL but not in soccer. In some racist places its bad in others its neutral and in others it may be better. I am a Jew so I'll speak for myself.

Most of the time people don't care. Sometimes its held against me. Sometimes it helps me (when dealing with other Jews).

Those who overtly dislike me because of that I just avoid.

I think the dumbest person here is the one you see in the mirror. You live in this fictional world of all people are racist. No. Some are. Most aren't. We have come a long way. IMO.

My kids for example have zero racism in them. None. My wife and I have raised them correctly. Those that do have it were raised incorrectly. Probably by one parent. I can only control what I can control. If I do see blatant racism I will gladly fight against it. However I will not fight against some statistic.

I know English is my 2nd language but hopefully you understand me.
5/9/2018 1:42 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 1:42:00 PM (view original):
What society? You mean you? Its a disadvantage in the NFL but not in soccer. In some racist places its bad in others its neutral and in others it may be better. I am a Jew so I'll speak for myself.

Most of the time people don't care. Sometimes its held against me. Sometimes it helps me (when dealing with other Jews).

I think the dumbest person here is the one you see in the mirror. You live in this fictional world of all people are racist. No. Some are. Most aren't. We have come a long way. IMO.

My kids for example have zero racism in them. None. My wife and I have raised them correctly. Those that do have it were raised incorrectly. Probably by one parent. I can only control what I can control. If I do see blatant racism I will gladly fight against it. However I will not fight against some statistic.

-----------------------------------------------------

What society?

American society

You mean you?

No. America. It's a disadvantage to be black in America.

Its a disadvantage in the NFL but not in soccer.

Being black is a disadvantage in America but not Uganda. We don't live in Uganda.

You live in this fictional world of all people are racist

I never said everyone is racist. I said that society doesn't treat blacks the same as whites. Yeah, that's a very general statement, but it's true. We see it in crime statistics. We see it in employment. We see it in the way, for example, the police get called because three black women are packing up their stuff after a vacation in an Airbnb and the neighbors are suspicious.

If I do see blatant racism I will gladly fight against it.

Unlikely, considering you refuse to acknowledge that racism puts blacks at a disadvantage.
5/9/2018 1:52 PM
cccp, you don't seem to understand that just because you see everyone as equal (except for Muslims) , that doesn't mean everyone feels the same way. You are right, there are probably more people who aren't racist in this country than people who are, but there are still too many racist ******** around. There is some disadvantage to being black in this country. Does that mean every black person has to deal with that disadvantage? No. Just like not every Jew has had to deal with anti-Semitism. Many have, but not all. I have. You have. I don't know that my kids have.
Also, do you have any evidence whatsoever that the number of parents a child grows up with correlates to him or her being a racist? If so, I'd love to see it.
5/9/2018 2:08 PM
I said probably. I don't have that evidence. It is my guess.

Let's say you're right. There are too many racists. Can you prove that there are too many racists? No. But let's say there are. How do you make them less racist? By giving certain groups privileges or by treating everyone equally?

Again I cannot speak for African Americans as I am not one. But I can speak for myself and I choose to believe that the world is a good place and getting better every day. I also see Muslims as equals. They see me the same way because I am male. If I were a female. NFW.

Do you disagree?
5/9/2018 2:36 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/9/2018 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/9/2018 1:42:00 PM (view original):

-----------------------------------------------------

What society?

American society

You mean you?

No. America. It's a disadvantage to be black in America.

Its a disadvantage in the NFL but not in soccer.

Being black is a disadvantage in America but not Uganda. We don't live in Uganda.

You live in this fictional world of all people are racist

I never said everyone is racist. I said that society doesn't treat blacks the same as whites. Yeah, that's a very general statement, but it's true. We see it in crime statistics. We see it in employment. We see it in the way, for example, the police get called because three black women are packing up their stuff after a vacation in an Airbnb and the neighbors are suspicious.

If I do see blatant racism I will gladly fight against it.

Unlikely, considering you refuse to acknowledge that racism puts blacks at a disadvantage.
The three women is one incident? I don't believe America is racist.You do. You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Of course there are racist people out there. I am a Jew. If you, bad luck, hate Jews then I will just not deal with you. It doesn't make my life any better or worse. If I apply for a job and the Company doesn't want to hire me because I am a Jew I will work elsewhere. I don't want the Gov't to force the company to hire me because of some quota.

5/9/2018 2:39 PM
You seem to have an inability to understand the difference between equalizing opportunity and equalizing outcomes.
5/9/2018 2:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...145|146|147|148|149...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.