TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Nope it is not. What did you get paroled? The boards have been much more enjoyable w/o you here. Go away. And never come back. Thanks in advance.
Well, it is.

It's apparent just by looking at the prison population. Blacks make up something like 10% of the overall population in the US and make up 40% of the prisoners.
5/8/2018 4:57 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 4:30:00 PM (view original):
You are the one claiming black people are less privileged than white people. I am saying all people are created equal.

Learn to stop being a dumbass and admit your rhetoric is racist.
All people are created equal. All people are not treated equally by society.

See the difference?
5/8/2018 4:58 PM
Nope it is not. What did you get paroled? The boards have been much more enjoyable w/o you here. Go away. And never come back. Thanks in advance.
how do you know if it is an advantage or disadvantage to be black?? Are you black? No. Than you have no idea what it like to be black in this country. Neither do I, but any black people, who would know what it is like to be black in this country, have said it is a disadvantage . I'll take their word over yours, just like I'd take your word about what it is like to be a Jew in this country over the word of smeoe who is not Jewish.
5/8/2018 6:15 PM
You are the one claiming black people are less privileged than white people. I am saying all people are created equal.

all people ARE created equal (even Muslims) but not all people are treated equally. If you think they are, its pointless to argue with you. Just look at your comments regarding Muslims. yes, some are radical and violent, but not all of them. From your posts, you seem to think they are all radical and violent. Maybe that is not the way you fell, but I think many people here would agree that's how it comes across.
5/8/2018 6:18 PM
That is how it comes across. I know that you don't, but it does sound that way.
5/8/2018 6:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/8/2018 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Well, it is.

It's apparent just by looking at the prison population. Blacks make up something like 10% of the overall population in the US and make up 40% of the prisoners.
They commit more crimes. More crimes = more jail sentences.

Please go away. Or butt out.
5/8/2018 6:55 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/8/2018 6:18:00 PM (view original):

all people ARE created equal (even Muslims) but not all people are treated equally. If you think they are, its pointless to argue with you. Just look at your comments regarding Muslims. yes, some are radical and violent, but not all of them. From your posts, you seem to think they are all radical and violent. Maybe that is not the way you fell, but I think many people here would agree that's how it comes across.
No I feel that the ones that are not radical still treat women as 2nd class citizens (they do) as it is their culture. This has been proven many times. I have a client who is a Muslim and he will only speak with males. Refuses to speak with females. He says it is not in his culture. I just shrug as he is not a big client but it is frustrating.
5/8/2018 6:56 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/8/2018 6:38:00 PM (view original):
You don't know anything about me Captain Antifa. Keep telling African Americans that they are not privileged. I'll keep saying they are equal. We'll go our separate ways.
5/8/2018 6:57 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 6:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/8/2018 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Well, it is.

They commit more crimes. More crimes = more jail sentences.

Please go away. Or butt out.
Well A) you don't know that they commit more crimes, for example, the rates of drug usage for white and black teenagers is identical. But the rates of drug arrests and criminal charges are not.

And b) it's not just the amount of crimes committed but the sentences received. The Sarasota Herald Tribune investigated sentencing in Florida and found:

African-American defendants get more time behind bars — sometimes twice the prison terms of whites with identical criminal histories — when they commit the same crimes under identical circumstances. It also shows how bias on the part of individual judges and prosecutors drives sentencing inequity.

This is from joint research by the University of South Carolina and Michigan State:

Although there were negligible differences among the racial groups in how frequently boys committed crimes, white boys were less likely to spend time in a facility than black and Hispanic boys

I know the truth doesn't fit your narrative, but that's a you problem. Come to terms with the fact that our society treats blacks differently than whites.
5/8/2018 7:13 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/8/2018 4:58:00 PM (view original):

All people are created equal. All people are not treated equally by society.

See the difference?
You didn't answer this one.
5/8/2018 7:14 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/8/2018 6:18:00 PM (view original):

No I feel that the ones that are not radical still treat women as 2nd class citizens (they do) as it is their culture. This has been proven many times. I have a client who is a Muslim and he will only speak with males. Refuses to speak with females. He says it is not in his culture. I just shrug as he is not a big client but it is frustrating.
as I've pointed out, there are quite a few American men who still view women as second class citizens. If that guy is not a big client, tell him to find another bank/financial institution if he won't talk to your female colleagues. Just like said you wouldn't eat at a restaurant that discriminated against Jews. Yes, he would just go somewhere else he didn't have to talk to women, but why help him make women feel like second class citizens?
5/8/2018 7:25 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 6:57:00 PM (view original):
You don't know anything about me Captain Antifa. Keep telling African Americans that they are not privileged. I'll keep saying they are equal. We'll go our separate ways.
that is not what tang is saying, that is just how you choose to interpret his statements.
5/8/2018 7:27 PM
At least we can all agree TRUMP had another great day.
5/8/2018 9:56 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 6:57:00 PM (view original):
I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE NOT EQUAL. I DO NOT SUPPORT ANTIFA.
5/8/2018 10:47 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.

Show
5/9/2018 3:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...144|145|146|147|148...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.