TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by wylie715 on 5/8/2018 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 1:37:00 PM (view original):
I care because people like him are poisoning this country for my kids.
how? How is tangplay identifying himself as jewish affecting your kids? your kids don't know him, have never met him and will never meet him. You want your kids to grow up to be good people, teach them right from wrong and responsibility. Don't blame someone else for how your kids turn out. That's like the argument that gay marriage will ruin the sanctity of marriage. How is someone else's marriage affecting my marriage (or anyone else's) one way or the other. As far as I can see tangplay may be somewhat naïve, but he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He believes what he believes what he believes. You disagree with him. That is one of the best things about America. Freedom to believe what we want to believe. Freedom to identify with whatever religion we choose. Freedom to say what we think, whether anyone agrees with it or not. Freedom to bring up our children however we see fit.
Well said.
5/8/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/8/2018 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Wow Boris.......... you don't know why somebody would want to take a dump? Crazy Man.........

Also, I suspect the person you need to worry much about "poisoning" your children isn't in Kansas...........more likely within your own household.
The world doesn't need any more rich banker types............. but some additional poets, songwriters, actors and actresses, dancers, historians, biologists, cardiologists, etc.......... we could use some more good ones in those areas............in almost every one of them the aspire e doesn't choose the career on the basis of money! But rather on the basis of a "calling", kinda like a minister, they DO what they love to do.
Most anyone will tell you that that is how to be successful.
Teachers are a good example. The GOOD ones do it because they love it.......... the poor teachers do it for money or some other BS notion.
My Bible (as a kid) taught me that Money was the root of all evil. Doesn't the Jewish dogma share that principle? Based on observation from afar my guess is no.
I see that as a problem. A MAJOR difference between a true Christian and a Jew. Hopefully you can set me straight and "teach" me that Jewish folks don't actually value money to such an extent because I'm pretty sure Greed is a sin.
He says I am privileged to be white, that Islam is peaceful and tolerant and that the US should abolish the electoral college. I don't want him around my kids. Sorry.

My choice.
I don't say any of those things.
5/8/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/8/2018 3:46:00 PM (view original):
I don't think that is what tangplay is saying. He said that being white may give you (or him or me for that matter) certain advantages that other non-whites may not get. He is not saying you, or anyone else is privileged to be white. he is not saying every single white person gets those advantages. Justrthat some do, and it is wrong. He is correct. No one should get an advantage or a disadvantage based on their color, religion or sexual preference. I don't think you disagree with that statement.
YES. YES. YES. THIS HAS BEEN WHAT I AM SAYING.
5/8/2018 4:08 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 3:57:00 PM (view original):
No, wylie this is what I am saying.

Tangplay is saying that it is a privilege not to be black and that to me is racist.

We can agree to disagree.
No, that is not what I am saying. We agree, you just have to accept that. Idk why you are scared of agreeing with me.
5/8/2018 4:09 PM
Is someone privileged to be Asian American? Or just white?

Because your speech is hate speech.
5/8/2018 4:12 PM
I say judge people as individuals and dumbass keeps rattling off "white privilege" and "institutional racism". He wants to get rid of the electoral college. I am all set with him. I don't want people like him anywhere near my kids. To me he is the epitome of bigotry and racism. He is a labeler. I hate labelers!
5/8/2018 4:13 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 3:57:00 PM (view original):
No, wylie this is what I am saying.

Tangplay is saying that it is a privilege not to be black and that to me is racist.

We can agree to disagree.
Jeez you're dumb.

He's saying it's a disadvantage to be black in America. Which is correct. It is.
5/8/2018 4:15 PM
Nope it is not. What did you get paroled? The boards have been much more enjoyable w/o you here. Go away. And never come back. Thanks in advance.
5/8/2018 4:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Is someone privileged to be Asian American? Or just white?

Because your speech is hate speech.
They have systematic advantages over others.
5/8/2018 4:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 4:14:00 PM (view original):
I say judge people as individuals and dumbass keeps rattling off "white privilege" and "institutional racism". He wants to get rid of the electoral college. I am all set with him. I don't want people like him anywhere near my kids. To me he is the epitome of bigotry and racism. He is a labeler. I hate labelers!
Says the guy who labels all Muslims as bad and democrats as antisemitic. Lol.
5/8/2018 4:23 PM
ALL? No.

Not all.

Radical Muslims are dangerous and everyone agrees. We have no idea who is and is not radical. What we do know is that they treat women as 2nd class citizens and hate dogs. They don't align with the US culture.

I said Democrats who did not denounce the Palestinian flag at the DNC.

Learn to read, dummy.
5/8/2018 4:25 PM
Oh, so you don't like it when people use hyperbole to make false claims about your political positions. Thanks for sharing. Learn the golden rule, please.
5/8/2018 4:28 PM
You are the one claiming black people are less privileged than white people. I am saying all people are created equal.

Learn to stop being a dumbass and admit your rhetoric is racist.
5/8/2018 4:30 PM
THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM CLAIMING. YOU JUST DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU COMPLAINED TO ME ABOUT ONE POST EARLIER.
5/8/2018 4:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...143|144|145|146|147...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.