TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

TRUMP agrees to written interview. Mueller rejects. Seeks perjury setup. The truth be damned.
5/5/2018 5:16 PM
The FAKE Trump investigation is winding up. It's winding up in the courts. It's winding up in real media. The American people have spit it out. And those who chose to eat it are now forced to find another avenue for exit.

Look before you flush.
5/7/2018 5:41 PM
Since Doug won't redline me. Tangplay is a freaking idiot.
5/8/2018 8:55 AM
I wasn't the one redlining you bud. No one was. I redlined one post, dino idk if even redlined. Doug redlined me multiple times.
5/8/2018 9:03 AM
Posted by tangplay on 10/23/2017 10:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/23/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
Too soon to tell.

JFK is #1 so far IMO
No. Trump will never be in consideration for best OR worst. Below average at best.
From a moderate independent as myself I would agree -- but a far left liberal would say he is the worst.
5/8/2018 9:25 AM
Tangplay doesn't know what he is. But I do. He is a giant liar.
5/8/2018 9:30 AM
Posted by CSRB1980 on 5/8/2018 9:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/23/2017 10:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/23/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
Too soon to tell.

JFK is #1 so far IMO
No. Trump will never be in consideration for best OR worst. Below average at best.
From a moderate independent as myself I would agree -- but a far left liberal would say he is the worst.
Correct sir. And wow, you really dug way far back for this.
5/8/2018 10:28 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Tangplay doesn't know what he is. But I do. He is a giant liar.
What?
5/8/2018 10:28 AM
Yes

You are not a Jew. Not remotely. You are not a journalist. No way! You are also demented.

That is what. Like I said I tell my kids to stay away and ignore people like you. While you have the right to your beliefs and free speech. I consider your speech hate speech on the level of hate groups such as BLM and the KKK. All set.

You are exactly what this country is NOT about.
5/8/2018 10:43 AM
FWIW, I don't think tang is racist. I think he's just very, very, very naive about the world outside central Kansas.

Sure it would be nice if there was a yellow brink road for everyone to follow, where they'd get what they want at the end just by asking, but that isn't reality.
5/8/2018 11:13 AM
He may not be racist but his ignorance cause major racial divides. He of course is too dumb to see that and that makes him and those like him very dangerous. I am all set with him.
5/8/2018 11:15 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 10:43:00 AM (view original):
Yes

You are not a Jew. Not remotely. You are not a journalist. No way! You are also demented.

That is what. Like I said I tell my kids to stay away and ignore people like you. While you have the right to your beliefs and free speech. I consider your speech hate speech on the level of hate groups such as BLM and the KKK. All set.

I am a Jew, and I am a journalist.

I really don't see how my speech is hate speech.
5/8/2018 11:34 AM
based on what he has said, cccp, tang is just as jewish as you are. I still don't see why you're allowed to say you are jewish but an agnostic, but he can't be Jewish and a Christian? I don't see a difference. Well, the difference I do see is at least he is still saying God exists. You say he does not.
5/8/2018 11:59 AM
#1) Both my parents are Jewish and his are not
#2) He celebrates nothing of the traditions and does not see himself as a Jew
#3) You cannot be a Christian and a Jew at the same time
#4) I am a Jew for all the traditions I just don't believe in the higher power. He actually chose a different religion. More specifically I don't believe in the higher power or that Jesus was the Messiah. He believes Jesus was the Messiah so he cannot be a Jew.
#5) He is anti Israel and I am pro Israel

You disagree with me but to me he is as Jewish as Bill Cosby. AKA he is not.

But he played that card to fit his warped narrative.
5/8/2018 12:06 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/8/2018 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/8/2018 10:43:00 AM (view original):
Yes

I am a Jew, and I am a journalist.

I really don't see how my speech is hate speech.
And therein lies the problem. BLM and KKK don't see how their speech is hate speech either. You need professional help. I say that with all due respect.
5/8/2018 12:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...140|141|142|143|144...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.