TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 1/4/2018 4:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/4/2018 4:57:00 PM (view original):
I know there's another Ice Age coming.
We are in an Ice Age.
We're in a warming period. North Africa turned from pasture to desert. Buy property on the equator. I get 3%.
1/4/2018 5:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/4/2018 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 1/4/2018 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/4/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 1/4/2018 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Trump-haters were expecting record lows over the summer?
Pretty sure last week, coupled with next week, will close greatly close that 3-1 gap being touted last page, and we still have the 2 coldest months of Winter remaining ahead.
Again, just another thing for those haters to try to criticize Trump about, that makes them look like raving loons.
95% of scientists are liberal Trump hating trolls. Everyone at NASA is too.
And IF there is Global Warming (not Global Extremes), it just started last January?
Where was all the Liberal outcry about it the 8 years before then? Freakin' hypocrites raving again.
People have known about this since the early 2000's.

The GOP is the real problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Q8Nm4ksVU
NOBODY CLICKS ON BLACK LINKS
1/4/2018 5:11 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/4/2018 5:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/4/2018 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 1/4/2018 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Obama was criticized by many publicly. Many of his own party were disillusioned that he was not lefty enough and it wasn't hard to find articles/opinion pieces that said as much. Especially when it came to health care reform(lack of single payer option), drone attacks, being in bed with big business(the numbers don't lie that big biz killed it during Obama's tenure), lack of lobbyist reform, the stimulus didn't go far enough, lack of infrastructure upgrades...you can go on and on.

The big difference between the two is that Obama wasn't an inarticulate tool that couldn't put two sentences together, like Trump is. Look at all the things coming out about Trump...he didn't want to be president...he saw it as a way to make more money, and that's all that he cares about. Enriching him and his family and friends. Trump is a blowhard who makes everything about himself. That's his problem.
  • ACA is a mess
  • Our foreign relations are terrible. We gave money to Iran, Palestine, Pakistan, Iraq, etc. who used it to fund terror attacks and terror groups
  • TPP was terrible. Even Sanders agreed.
  • He kept interest rates artificially low to prop up the stock market. Under his leadership GDP never went above 3% in any quarter.
  • BLM rose on his watch. Race relations suffered and the nation became too PC.
  • We never had worse relations with Israel, our only ME ally than we did under his watch.
  • ISIS happened on his watch.
  • Benghazi happened on his watch.
BHO was a divider. I saw VERY FEW negative stories about him in liberal rags like the Boston Globe, NYT, Wash Post. Or TV stations like MSNBC and CNN.

So far under Trump the economy has thrived, I feel better about our national security, I like that he told the UN nations to F off and share in paying for the programs and he moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. He told Pakistan to stop playing us for fools with their dirty regime. He put North Korea in their place. He may not be as eloquent as BHO in terms of reading from a prompter but his actions speak louder than words. In my opinion he has done what he said he would do when he ran and illegal immigration is down significantly.

We can agree to disagree civilly. But I think the Media is very biased vs. the right and that makes me, a moderate, lean right.
That's not logical. Why should the way the media leans or is biased have any bearing on your views? If you know they are biased, don't pay any attention to them. It would be logical for you to make up your own mind regardless of what anyone else thinks or says, or prints.
Don't tell me how to think. When idiot reporters on Yahoo! constantly try to brain wash the readers into thinking their beliefs are the right ones I will for spite go against them.
Not telling you how to think, but if you vote for someone to spite someone else, or change your political views that doesn't seem that logical to me.

edit: I would never tell anyone how to think. What makes sense to me, doesn't make sense to everyone else. Think for yourself is what I always tell my kids.
We agree!
1/4/2018 5:14 PM
Pretty sure last week, coupled with next week, will close greatly close that 3-1 gap being touted last page, and we still have the 2 coldest months of Winter remaining ahead.
Again, just another thing for those haters to try to criticize Trump about, that makes them look like raving loons.
And IF there is Global Warming (not Global Extremes), it just started last January?
Where was all the Liberal outcry about it the 8 years before then? Freakin' hypocrites raving again.

ha ha ha ha wow you are truly a mentally ill person.
1/4/2018 5:14 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 5:14:00 PM (view original):

Come on, he makes perfect sense - when the Dems were in charge it was the Repubs fault nothing was done, and now that the Repubs are in charge it's still their fault. It's called Republican hypocrisy - HRC is the Queen of it and obviously a very good teacher.
1/4/2018 5:26 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/4/2018 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/4/2018 4:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/4/2018 4:57:00 PM (view original):
I know there's another Ice Age coming.
We are in an Ice Age.
We're in a warming period. North Africa turned from pasture to desert. Buy property on the equator. I get 3%.
"we are in an interglacial period—the Holocene—of the ice age. The ice age began 2.6 million years ago at the start of the Pleistocene epoch, because the Greenland, Arctic, and Antarctic ice sheets still exist."
1/4/2018 6:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/4/2018 5:11:00 PM (view original):

NOBODY CLICKS ON BLACK LINKS
COPY PASTE
1/4/2018 6:02 PM

Why am I mentally ill. Isn't it 'logical' to assume that because the GOP all changed their views on climate in 2008 has something to do with how they made climate a partisan issue and spread misinformation?
1/4/2018 6:03 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/4/2018 5:26:00 PM (view original):

Come on, he makes perfect sense - when the Dems were in charge it was the Repubs fault nothing was done, and now that the Repubs are in charge it's still their fault. It's called Republican hypocrisy - HRC is the Queen of it and obviously a very good teacher.
You clearly did not watch the video. The video displays many members of the Republican party changing their views on climate around 2008.
1/4/2018 6:04 PM
anyone who thinks anything they post here is going to change someone's mind is mentally ill.
1/4/2018 6:13 PM
You changed my mind.
1/4/2018 6:22 PM
tagplay you are mentally ill because:
  1. You believe there is white privilege.
  2. You believe that poor people should be able to have kids even if they cannot afford him.
  3. You believe that we should all be pacifists and pray for world peace. AKA if a burglar breaks into your house you would rather pray than defend yourself.
  4. You opine on global warming when you do not know anything about it.
  5. You believe that Palestine is a place of peace.
  6. You believe that Islam is a religion of peace.

Shall I go on?

Mentally ill.
1/4/2018 7:09 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 7:09:00 PM (view original):
  2. You believe that poor people should be able to have kids even if they cannot afford him.
  3. You believe that we should all be pacifists and pray for world peace. AKA if a burglar breaks into your house you would rather pray than defend yourself.

Shall I go on?

Mentally ill.
1. Yep. I posted plenty of stats and other arguments and you just basically called me an idiot and made ridiculous oversimplified statements and hyperbole.
2. I believe that poor people have that right, yes.
3. Soooo all practicing Christians are mentally ill?
4. I know more about it than you ever will. I care extremely deeply about the subject and my thoughts on it reflect that.
5. I never said that.
6. I retreated that statement after you proved me incorrect.
1/4/2018 7:47 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/4/2018 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 7:09:00 PM (view original):

Shall I go on?

Mentally ill.
1. Yep. I posted plenty of stats and other arguments and you just basically called me an idiot and made ridiculous oversimplified statements and hyperbole.
2. I believe that poor people have that right, yes.
3. Soooo all practicing Christians are mentally ill?
4. I know more about it than you ever will. I care extremely deeply about the subject and my thoughts on it reflect that.
5. I never said that.
6. I retreated that statement after you proved me incorrect.
1) You did not. I POSTED the stats. That proved you wrong and asked you to list examples of racism. You listed something for 1997. Mentally ill.
2) And not be able to pay for them. So I should have had 4 kids when we can only afford 2? Mentally ill.
3) Nope but you do not speak for all and the fact that you think you do makes you mentally ill.
4) You are a writer and not a good one. You are not a scientist. You don't know anything and neither do I. But because you think you do. Well you are mentally ill.
5) You did and called them a "democracy". You are forgetful and mentally ill.
6) You did? Then I apologize but you still want them coming to the US....making you....MENTALLY ILL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

cut and paste it.
1/4/2018 8:52 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/4/2018 6:13:00 PM (view original):
anyone who thinks anything they post here is going to change someone's mind is mentally ill.
You change my mind as well. Hmmmm....
1/4/2018 8:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...76|77|78|79|80...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.