TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

If you find that funny then clearly you are retarded Shylock.
1/4/2018 4:35 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/4/2018 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Trump-haters were expecting record lows over the summer?
Pretty sure last week, coupled with next week, will close greatly close that 3-1 gap being touted last page, and we still have the 2 coldest months of Winter remaining ahead.
Again, just another thing for those haters to try to criticize Trump about, that makes them look like raving loons.
95% of scientists are liberal Trump hating trolls. Everyone at NASA is too.
1/4/2018 4:50 PM
Pretty sure last week, coupled with next week, will close greatly close that 3-1 gap being touted last page, and we still have the 2 coldest months of Winter remaining ahead.
Again, just another thing for those haters to try to criticize Trump about, that makes them look like raving loons.
1/4/2018 4:50 PM
I have RCb blocked. Makes it easier to read.
1/4/2018 4:51 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 12:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/3/2018 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 10:34:00 PM (view original):
tangplay is incredible. Every time I prove something to him with facts, he argues back with idiotic emotions.

tangplay: What do you mean poor people should not have kids because they cannot afford them? That is so wroooooong.

IDIOT!!!!
Wait, so when I use something with facts, like say abortion (or was that strikeout) or all the info I gave to you with white privilege, it is fake news and you ignore it, but when YOU supposedly 'prove something' (You almost never do, usually you just call me an idiot and make flawed arguments), I am the one with the emotions. I truly think that saying that poor people should not have kids is a terrible thing to say. YOU. WOULD. NOT. BE. BORN. Neither would I.
That was not me. Try again. I gave you FACTS regarding white privilege and how it doesn't exist and you just clam up. At least you are finally educated on Islam.
What facts? I was the one who typed a page of FACTS regarding it (That you ignored)
1/4/2018 4:51 PM
1/4/2018 4:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/3/2018 11:49:00 PM (view original):
tangplay is incredible. Every time I prove something to him with facts, he argues back with idiotic emotions.

tangplay: What do you mean poor people should not have kids because they cannot afford them? That is so wroooooong.

IDIOT!!!!
Wait, so when I use something with facts, like say abortion (or was that strikeout) or all the info I gave to you with white privilege, it is fake news and you ignore it, but when YOU supposedly 'prove something' (You almost never do, usually you just call me an idiot and make flawed arguments), I am the one with the emotions. I truly think that saying that poor people should not have kids is a terrible thing to say. YOU. WOULD. NOT. BE. BORN. Neither would I.
We had the abortion discussion. Cccp is pro choice (I think).

There is nothing wrong with poor people having children as long as they are prepared to provide. My wife's father worked 3 jobs to provide. He didn't accept government assistance. He earned his way. If you have to rely on government funding to care for a child, you shouldn't be having them.
I am pro choice. tangplay is grasping at straws now. Hilarious. I am not a conservative. I am pro choice, an atheist and anti high salaries for CEOs who get rid of 25 year employees. Again I am logical not conservative. But I am also for free speech and idiot Liberals rally against anyone coming to their university with an opposing point of view. Stupid *** kids.
So, when I say that I am a progressive independent, you laugh and call me a liberal, yet I am supposed to believe that you are not a conservative? You are the LEAST logical I know, and have proven yourself to be completely knowledge less on the subject of poverty.

Also you said you were a Jew. Guess you lied.
1/4/2018 4:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/4/2018 1:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/3/2018 11:49:00 PM (view original):

IDIOT!!!!
We had the abortion discussion. Cccp is pro choice (I think).

There is nothing wrong with poor people having children as long as they are prepared to provide. My wife's father worked 3 jobs to provide. He didn't accept government assistance. He earned his way. If you have to rely on government funding to care for a child, you shouldn't be having them.
I am pro choice. tangplay is grasping at straws now. Hilarious. I am not a conservative. I am pro choice, an atheist and anti high salaries for CEOs who get rid of 25 year employees. Again I am logical not conservative. But I am also for free speech and idiot Liberals rally against anyone coming to their university with an opposing point of view. Stupid *** kids.
You make such a big deal about being Jewish, but you're an atheist???
Jewish is the culture to me not the religion.
Yet you say that I have to be religiously Jewish to be Jewish. You know nothing.
1/4/2018 4:55 PM
I know there's another Ice Age coming.
1/4/2018 4:57 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 1/4/2018 3:22:00 PM (view original):
I won't bother. You said media bias. I say Fox News. Enough said. Never before have we had a network as an arm of a political party.
Left wing media bias my ***. Where's the "left-wing" talk radio. THAT medium is dominated by (far) right-wing (corporate-owned!) by a margin of at least 10-15 to one! It's been that way for (basically) ever. I worked in media! I've watched the media for years........ it has NEVER been dominated by the left. Neither have many college campuses. BUT, in the last twenty years I've SEEN right-wing media dominate our national political discourse. Intentionally spin to one side, in the case of the Murdochs! IF there is any media bias it is most definitely RIGHT wing.

Take it from somebody who's watched far longer! A year extra longer as of yesterday!
I don't listen to talk radio:

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS

All left wing
That's entirely subjective. The fact that you believe that says more about you than it does those networks.

I'll give you MSNBC. I do believe they attempt to view the issues thru an opposing prism to Fox.

CNN attempts neutrality albeit certain anchors allow their viewpoints to permeate their broadcasts. I can't stand Wolf Switzer, for example.
CBS is definitely NOT left wing within the news dept. Can't say what the CEO and board are?
ABC and NBC attempt impartiality and follow the journalistic credo taught at modern Journalism colleges such as the Walter Cronkite school of Journalism in Tempe (ASU).
Both networks succeed and fail at that attempt on a daily basis.
But at least they try! Even pretend.
That's more than Fox and the biased sources on the right,,,,,,,,, they don't even try.
They're like a newspaper from 1870 or something......... completely trying to spin and shape the news to fit their own narrative.
It's the Tombstone Epitaph all over again!
1/4/2018 4:58 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/4/2018 4:57:00 PM (view original):
I know there's another Ice Age coming.
We are in an Ice Age.
1/4/2018 4:58 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/4/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
And IF there is Global Warming (not Global Extremes), it just started last January?
Where was all the Liberal outcry about it the 8 years before then? Freakin' hypocrites raving again.
1/4/2018 5:04 PM (edited)
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/4/2018 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/4/2018 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 1/4/2018 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Obama was criticized by many publicly. Many of his own party were disillusioned that he was not lefty enough and it wasn't hard to find articles/opinion pieces that said as much. Especially when it came to health care reform(lack of single payer option), drone attacks, being in bed with big business(the numbers don't lie that big biz killed it during Obama's tenure), lack of lobbyist reform, the stimulus didn't go far enough, lack of infrastructure upgrades...you can go on and on.

The big difference between the two is that Obama wasn't an inarticulate tool that couldn't put two sentences together, like Trump is. Look at all the things coming out about Trump...he didn't want to be president...he saw it as a way to make more money, and that's all that he cares about. Enriching him and his family and friends. Trump is a blowhard who makes everything about himself. That's his problem.
  • ACA is a mess
  • Our foreign relations are terrible. We gave money to Iran, Palestine, Pakistan, Iraq, etc. who used it to fund terror attacks and terror groups
  • TPP was terrible. Even Sanders agreed.
  • He kept interest rates artificially low to prop up the stock market. Under his leadership GDP never went above 3% in any quarter.
  • BLM rose on his watch. Race relations suffered and the nation became too PC.
  • We never had worse relations with Israel, our only ME ally than we did under his watch.
  • ISIS happened on his watch.
  • Benghazi happened on his watch.
BHO was a divider. I saw VERY FEW negative stories about him in liberal rags like the Boston Globe, NYT, Wash Post. Or TV stations like MSNBC and CNN.

So far under Trump the economy has thrived, I feel better about our national security, I like that he told the UN nations to F off and share in paying for the programs and he moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. He told Pakistan to stop playing us for fools with their dirty regime. He put North Korea in their place. He may not be as eloquent as BHO in terms of reading from a prompter but his actions speak louder than words. In my opinion he has done what he said he would do when he ran and illegal immigration is down significantly.

We can agree to disagree civilly. But I think the Media is very biased vs. the right and that makes me, a moderate, lean right.
That's not logical. Why should the way the media leans or is biased have any bearing on your views? If you know they are biased, don't pay any attention to them. It would be logical for you to make up your own mind regardless of what anyone else thinks or says, or prints.
Don't tell me how to think. When idiot reporters on Yahoo! constantly try to brain wash the readers into thinking their beliefs are the right ones I will for spite go against them.
Not telling you how to think, but if you vote for someone to spite someone else, or change your political views that doesn't seem that logical to me.

edit: I would never tell anyone how to think. What makes sense to me, doesn't make sense to everyone else. Think for yourself is what I always tell my kids.
1/4/2018 5:06 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 1/4/2018 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/4/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
And IF there is Global Warming (not Global Extremes), it just started last January?
Where was all the Liberal outcry about it the 8 years before then? Freakin' hypocrites raving again.
People have known about this since the early 2000's.

The GOP is the real problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Q8Nm4ksVU
1/4/2018 5:07 PM
1/4/2018 5:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...75|76|77|78|79...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.