TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 4:17:00 PM (view original):
I never said there was not climate change. See you need to learn to read. I said I am not sure if it is man made or nature made. Climate change killed the dinos and I am pretty sure it wasn't caused by man.
No, but an outside influence also played a huge role in the extinction of the dinosaur.
1/3/2018 4:50 PM
Indeed it did.
1/3/2018 5:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/3/2018 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 9:22:00 AM (view original):
Not cold. It is FREEZING. I think climate change does exist but I am not sure we have enough evidence to illustrate how much impact man has vs. nature. I mean that volcano explosion covered Europe in smoke for months.

tangplay always has questions but never offers one solution. Typical Liberal.
I agree! We need to invest more research into the subject, and it is really a big problem no matter what.

cccp never asks questions but still believes he has the only correct answer. Typical conservative.
I am not a conservative. I am logical.
1/3/2018 5:11 PM
that's you! A veritable Mr Spock!
1/3/2018 6:34 PM
1/3/2018 6:44 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/3/2018 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 9:22:00 AM (view original):
Not cold. It is FREEZING. I think climate change does exist but I am not sure we have enough evidence to illustrate how much impact man has vs. nature. I mean that volcano explosion covered Europe in smoke for months.

tangplay always has questions but never offers one solution. Typical Liberal.
I agree! We need to invest more research into the subject, and it is really a big problem no matter what.

cccp never asks questions but still believes he has the only correct answer. Typical conservative.
I am not a conservative. I am logical.
^ Funny joke
1/3/2018 8:07 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/3/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
LOL, you guys kill me. People have been arguing about climate change way before Trump came on to the scene, he's just the dumbass who doesn't know the difference between climate and weather and he got called out on a dumb as **** tweet.

There are record wildfires happening in California....in December. Hottest days in the history of dates are outnumbering coldest days in the history of dates, 3-1. You have to look way deeper into things other than, oh **** it's cold on the East Coast this week.

97 percent of scientists think they know for sure....I'll err on the side of caution.
Taint is right and Taint is wrong.

Climate change was discussed in our recorded history. We have recorded droughts and warm spells and mini Ice ages.

NONE of the prior can be traced to MAN and all were before the Industrial Age.

The record wildfires in California are due to many things including environmental extremists injecting their politics into the management of the forests, over population in what is quickly becoming a 3rd world state and lack of and bad water management.

DID I MENTION information and technical advancement? It's pretty important.

If California burnt to the ground in 1826, It would take weeks for the information to get to Washington and months for relief to come. IN OTHER WORDS all the stats about the latest and most are being compared to WHAT? 1950s data? BIG DEAL! The Information Age has blown up. We got satellites and sensors and ships all over the world in a web of information never before seen.

And as for the 97% of scientists. PROVE IT. The left has been throwing that lie around for a decade now. ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THE LEFT IS A LIE AND FAKE NEWS because you have been lying to us for far too long. Cry wolf all you want. You (THE LEFT) are nothing more than a Pest. An uncontrolled spoiled and unmanaged child demanding attention.

As your parent, I suggest you sit down and shut. The rest of us have work to do. We gotta clean up your mess.
1/3/2018 9:40 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 1/3/2018 9:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 1/3/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
LOL, you guys kill me. People have been arguing about climate change way before Trump came on to the scene, he's just the dumbass who doesn't know the difference between climate and weather and he got called out on a dumb as **** tweet.

There are record wildfires happening in California....in December. Hottest days in the history of dates are outnumbering coldest days in the history of dates, 3-1. You have to look way deeper into things other than, oh **** it's cold on the East Coast this week.

97 percent of scientists think they know for sure....I'll err on the side of caution.
Taint is right and Taint is wrong.

Climate change was discussed in our recorded history. We have recorded droughts and warm spells and mini Ice ages.

NONE of the prior can be traced to MAN and all were before the Industrial Age.

The record wildfires in California are due to many things including environmental extremists injecting their politics into the management of the forests, over population in what is quickly becoming a 3rd world state and lack of and bad water management.

DID I MENTION information and technical advancement? It's pretty important.

If California burnt to the ground in 1826, It would take weeks for the information to get to Washington and months for relief to come. IN OTHER WORDS all the stats about the latest and most are being compared to WHAT? 1950s data? BIG DEAL! The Information Age has blown up. We got satellites and sensors and ships all over the world in a web of information never before seen.

And as for the 97% of scientists. PROVE IT. The left has been throwing that lie around for a decade now. ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THE LEFT IS A LIE AND FAKE NEWS because you have been lying to us for far too long. Cry wolf all you want. You (THE LEFT) are nothing more than a Pest. An uncontrolled spoiled and unmanaged child demanding attention.

As your parent, I suggest you sit down and shut. The rest of us have work to do. We gotta clean up your mess.
https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-intermediate.htm
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

Man, 95% of science reports on the subject? FAKE. NEWS. I will prefer the 5% (A large part of which funded and sponsored by oil and other energy companies) because I am always right!
1/3/2018 10:07 PM
DUDE!!!

WE CAN'T CLICK on black links. Not that it matters. YOU ARE FAKE NEWS. WE....stopped listening.

1/3/2018 10:13 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/3/2018 10:13:00 PM (view original):
DUDE!!!

WE CAN'T CLICK on black links. Not that it matters. YOU ARE FAKE NEWS. WE....stopped listening.

OK so here is what you do:
Highlight the url with your cursor.
Press CTRL+C (Copy)
Go into to a new tab.
Press CTRL+V in the search box (Paste)
Read the truth!
1/3/2018 10:28 PM
tangplay is incredible. Every time I prove something to him with facts, he argues back with idiotic emotions.

tangplay: What do you mean poor people should not have kids because they cannot afford them? That is so wroooooong.

IDIOT!!!!
1/3/2018 10:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 10:34:00 PM (view original):
tangplay is incredible. Every time I prove something to him with facts, he argues back with idiotic emotions.

tangplay: What do you mean poor people should not have kids because they cannot afford them? That is so wroooooong.

IDIOT!!!!
Wait, so when I use something with facts, like say abortion (or was that strikeout) or all the info I gave to you with white privilege, it is fake news and you ignore it, but when YOU supposedly 'prove something' (You almost never do, usually you just call me an idiot and make flawed arguments), I am the one with the emotions. I truly think that saying that poor people should not have kids is a terrible thing to say. YOU. WOULD. NOT. BE. BORN. Neither would I.
1/3/2018 11:17 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/3/2018 11:17:00 PM (view original):

IDIOT!!!!
Wait, so when I use something with facts, like say abortion (or was that strikeout) or all the info I gave to you with white privilege, it is fake news and you ignore it, but when YOU supposedly 'prove something' (You almost never do, usually you just call me an idiot and make flawed arguments), I am the one with the emotions. I truly think that saying that poor people should not have kids is a terrible thing to say. YOU. WOULD. NOT. BE. BORN. Neither would I.
We had the abortion discussion. Cccp is pro choice (I think).

There is nothing wrong with poor people having children as long as they are prepared to provide. My wife's father worked 3 jobs to provide. He didn't accept government assistance. He earned his way. If you have to rely on government funding to care for a child, you shouldn't be having them.
1/3/2018 11:49 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/3/2018 11:49:00 PM (view original):

IDIOT!!!!

There is nothing wrong with poor people having children as long as they are prepared to provide. My wife's father worked 3 jobs to provide. He didn't accept government assistance. He earned his way. If you have to rely on government funding to care for a child, you shouldn't be having them.
A lot of people just cannot provide. I would suggest actually helping these people on a local level.
1/4/2018 9:11 AM
Posted by tangplay on 1/4/2018 9:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/3/2018 11:49:00 PM (view original):

IDIOT!!!!

A lot of people just cannot provide. I would suggest actually helping these people on a local level.
You put way too much responsibility on government and I'm not sure why. Honestly, the group that has dropped the ball is the church. It's their biblical responsibility to help the indigent and most churches would rather spend money on elaborate sanctuaries. So, yes I agree that it needs to come from the local level, but not the local government. It needs to come from churches and other charities. As Truett Cathy said "it's not worth having money if you can't give it away."

Also, if you cannot provide, you shouldn't be having children.
1/4/2018 10:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...72|73|74|75|76...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.