TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

I used to be part fish. We played way too hard. My old pal Vodka. Joe Walsh and I could have kept distillers busy... I gave it up years ago, save an occasional cold one, of which some goes into the BBQ sauce. One, maybe two while I cook. I really don't miss it. It's a rental deal anyway...embrace Luzianne...

I'm not an alcoholic. I was just drunk. A lot. No meetings....Three bridges? Take the middle one.
1/2/2018 10:45 PM (edited)
I hear ya.

I sell beer for a living so it's always around...even just at 8 am meetings as we are tasting a new supplier or sampling someone's new stuff. Gets a guy fat.
1/2/2018 10:46 PM
The hard stuff too, cuz of all the sweet soda. It packs on the weight.
1/2/2018 10:51 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/2/2018 5:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/2/2018 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/2/2018 2:10:00 PM (view original):
No and no. Don't you agree that the issue is having single parents and not the schools? If you cannot afford to have kids then don't HAVE THEM!!! I wanted to have 10 kids but we settled for two due to the cost of having kids. It doesn't take a genius to realize that kids are expensive. I don't feel sorry for those that choose to have kids when they have no business having them. I am sorry.
So if you are poor, don't have kids.
If you can't afford to have children, then don't have children.
Don't rely on charity or the Government to provide for your child.
This should be common sense to everyone (but is sadly very far from it, as people actually use having children to supplement their income).
THIS!
1/3/2018 8:23 AM
I love how Liberals make excuses and whine. I think it is pretty easy to not be poor in America.
  1. Graduate High School
  2. Don't be a single parent
  3. Get a job
Stop making excuses and just help people execute on those three steps and America will be much better off. I am not sure how much simpler I can make it.
1/3/2018 8:26 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/2/2018 9:00:00 PM (view original):
Yes, but mainly the LACK OF two parents in the home is the biggest reason. Too many baby mommas and baby daddies...terms that we can do without, IMO. ..divorce rates through the roof has been a huge factor. Fundamentally speaking, we as a society are failing our kids.

Not to pick on blacks, because I don't, but Cosby's NAACP pound cake speech is a must hear. It's on Youtube. ..he gets right to the point.
THIS!
1/3/2018 8:27 AM
This just in...the cold weather is due to... climate change, or something... something about the salt content in the oceans. It's technical.
1/3/2018 8:54 AM
Climate alarmists should send snow shovels to Savannah. A boom cyclone will dump snow as far south as northern Florida. Sea World is closing in prep for the cold weather. Global warming my ***...the inconvenient truth is it's f-ing cold.
1/3/2018 9:02 AM (edited)
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/3/2018 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Climate alarmists should send snow shovels to Savannah. A boom cyclone will dump snow as far south as northern Florida. Sea World is closing in prep for the cold weather. Global warming my ***...the inconvenient truth is it's f-ing cold.
So because it is currently cold global warming does not exist?
1/3/2018 9:07 AM
Not cold. It is FREEZING. I think climate change does exist but I am not sure we have enough evidence to illustrate how much impact man has vs. nature. I mean that volcano explosion covered Europe in smoke for months.

tangplay always has questions but never offers one solution. Typical Liberal.
1/3/2018 9:22 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 9:22:00 AM (view original):
Not cold. It is FREEZING. I think climate change does exist but I am not sure we have enough evidence to illustrate how much impact man has vs. nature. I mean that volcano explosion covered Europe in smoke for months.

He's just arguing about global warming because that's what Trump-haters do : argue about anything and everything he has ever said and done at every opportunity. Honestly, I would think looking for chances to do so has got to be exhausting for them.

With all the extreme cold in so many places, maybe it should be said that man is causing Global Extremes, not Global Warming. Who knows for sure? Certainly none of us in this Forum.
1/3/2018 10:45 AM
Well said
1/3/2018 10:52 AM
LOL, you guys kill me. People have been arguing about climate change way before Trump came on to the scene, he's just the dumbass who doesn't know the difference between climate and weather and he got called out on a dumb as **** tweet.

There are record wildfires happening in California....in December. Hottest days in the history of dates are outnumbering coldest days in the history of dates, 3-1. You have to look way deeper into things other than, oh **** it's cold on the East Coast this week.

97 percent of scientists think they know for sure....I'll err on the side of caution.
1/3/2018 3:52 PM
I never said there was not climate change. See you need to learn to read. I said I am not sure if it is man made or nature made. Climate change killed the dinos and I am pretty sure it wasn't caused by man.
1/3/2018 4:17 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/3/2018 9:22:00 AM (view original):

I agree! We need to invest more research into the subject, and it is really a big problem no matter what.

cccp never asks questions but still believes he has the only correct answer. Typical conservative.
1/3/2018 4:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...71|72|73|74|75...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.