TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 12/27/2017 9:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/27/2017 8:14:00 PM (view original):
Whether I agree or not with it is irrelevant. It exists. That is what I "sayed"...LOL
But it is wrong and widely discouraged... Soooooo in conclusion your point is moot.
What is "wrong"? You dummy. Victors write history.

12/27/2017 11:14 PM
Posted by The Taint on 12/27/2017 9:49:00 PM (view original):
He's one of those guys that thinks he's a lot smarter than he is.
Smarter than you, Jeffrey.
12/27/2017 11:14 PM
ery dumbass.
12/28/2017 12:18 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/27/2017 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Whether I agree or not with it is irrelevant. It exists. That is what I "sayed"...LOL
But it is wrong and widely discouraged... Soooooo in conclusion your point is moot.

Do you know what Social Darwinism even is? It was and still is used as an excuse for racism, imperialism, and genocide. Hell, it was the driving force behind Nazism. The fact that you cannot agree with me on a point so simple as 'racism is bad' shows your intentions in this little debate.
12/28/2017 12:59 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/27/2017 11:14:00 PM (view original):

Do you know what Social Darwinism even is? It was and still is used as an excuse for racism, imperialism, and genocide. Hell, it was the driving force behind Nazism. The fact that you cannot agree with me on a point so simple as 'racism is bad' shows your intentions in this little debate.
12/28/2017 12:59 AM
Of course I think it is bad but it is irrelevant what I think as there are those that subscribe to those idiotic ideologies and they see them as good and hence wars happen. Why can you not understand that you idiot? As such pacifism is stupid because we have to defend liberal values or else get overrun by morons like Kim Jung Un and every middle eastern dictator.You are by far the dumbest person on Earth.
12/28/2017 10:56 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/28/2017 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Of course I think it is bad but it is irrelevant what I think as there are those that subscribe to those idiotic ideologies and they see them as good and hence wars happen. Why can you not understand that you idiot? As such pacifism is stupid because we have to defend liberal values or else get overrun by morons like Kim Jung Un and every middle eastern dictator.You are by far the dumbest person on Earth.
Again, Social Darwinism is not prevalent in today's society. No one in power is looking to take over the world. Kim Jong-Un is not gonna nuke everyone for no reason. Pacifism works. It has worked in history and will work again. By not accepting pacifism, you doom the world to eternal war and eventual destruction.
12/28/2017 11:49 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/28/2017 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Again, Social Darwinism is not prevalent in today's society. No one in power is looking to take over the world. Kim Jong-Un is not gonna nuke everyone for no reason. Pacifism works. It has worked in history and will work again. By not accepting pacifism, you doom the world to eternal war and eventual destruction.
Please show proof that pacifism works. By your logic we should disband our military and police force. Please show an example of one country without a police force.
12/28/2017 1:12 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 12/23/2017 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Compared to HRC, Trump is a wonderful person, and those were the Country's only 2 choices for POTUS.
HRC's name keeps being brought-up because people keep saying Trump should not be President. If he wasn't, she would be. Nobody can wave a wand and change that Historical fact.
Trump's election has done wonders for the markets, for cutting illegal immigration, for tax reform (admittedly, let's see if that's good or bad), for the beginning of the end for Obumble Care, has signaled to the rest of the World that we no longer have a push-over as a POTUS, and has established a conservative Supreme Court. All good things in my opinion. I shudder to think what would be happening under a HRC Administration. We know the Russians would be much happier, since HRC likes to give them things.
I really dislike HRC, but there is no one on earth that makes Trump look like a wonderful person, in my opinion. he lies constantly, he is sexist and racist. All he cares about is himself. Of course that applies to most politicians.
12/28/2017 3:12 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/23/2017 10:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/23/2017 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/23/2017 3:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/23/2017 11:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/23/2017 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Here is why I did not vote for her:
  • She left the WH nearly broke or barely well off and now is worth over $100MM. Clinton foundation is dirty.
  • She claims to be for women's rights but she took a lot of $$ (pay for play) from Saudi and other countries as such who treat women worse than dogs.
  • Benghazi happened on her watch as she was sleeping
  • She is a terrible role model for my daughters, staying married to a cretin like Bill after he multiple times cheated on her and humiliated her.
  • My friend in Secret Service told me she is one of the worst human beings he ever met and she treated them as her servants. He said Bill could not stand her.
  • She and her cronies sabotaged Bernie Sanders. I am far from a Bernie fan but he deserved a fair shot.
  • She is a liar and thinks I am stupid enough to believe her lies.
Boris. I'm unable to disagree with any of your bulletpoints. All true IMO!

I'm quite glad she is finished and out of govmint! She is clearly yesterday's news. An old beaten has been. GOOD!
Why do you right-wingers keep bringing her up!!! I'm sick of hearing her name and the ONLY people still talking about HRC is guys like you, ALT3, Moy, etc....... Get over her! I think you guys have so little to find to support about "your"so-called winner (whiner?) that you have to keep talking about HER! She was so bad that............ No one is saying different. Let her go away. please!

As to your final bullet point. I've ONLY done one thing to it and have re-posted it (below) Can you NOT agree that it applies just as equally to Trump!??

"He is a liar and thinks I am stupid enough to believe his lies.. "
I am far from a right winger. Trump is a businessman and knows what EBITDA is. I relate to him. I can see where he is coming from. I wanted to give him a shot. My vote was meaningless anyway.
I don't think I've seen any posts from you that did not indicate that you are a right winger. Not that it means much. Also, you relate to Donald Trump? That scares me more than anything you've ever said. He is a horrible human being.
You're a horrible human being.

I am pro choice, I don't care who marries whom, I am for capping CEO salaries, I would be OK with nationalized healthcare and I think college tuition is too expensive.

I am anti over regulation, I am pro first and second amendment, I am pro strong military, I am pro USA first, I am pro Israel.

wylie, honestly and I mean this sincerely. Go F yourself.
after you, dude

Go F myself because I said it scares me that you can relate to Trump? Maybe I can see how you can relate to him.
12/28/2017 3:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/28/2017 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Please show proof that pacifism works. By your logic we should disband our military and police force. Please show an example of one country without a police force.
We should have a police force, but prisons should be strictly rehabilitation centers. We should disband our military, as should everyone else in the world.

Jesus. Gandhi. Martin Luther King. Cold War.
12/28/2017 3:31 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/28/2017 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/23/2017 10:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/23/2017 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/23/2017 3:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/23/2017 11:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/23/2017 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Here is why I did not vote for her:
  • She left the WH nearly broke or barely well off and now is worth over $100MM. Clinton foundation is dirty.
  • She claims to be for women's rights but she took a lot of $$ (pay for play) from Saudi and other countries as such who treat women worse than dogs.
  • Benghazi happened on her watch as she was sleeping
  • She is a terrible role model for my daughters, staying married to a cretin like Bill after he multiple times cheated on her and humiliated her.
  • My friend in Secret Service told me she is one of the worst human beings he ever met and she treated them as her servants. He said Bill could not stand her.
  • She and her cronies sabotaged Bernie Sanders. I am far from a Bernie fan but he deserved a fair shot.
  • She is a liar and thinks I am stupid enough to believe her lies.
Boris. I'm unable to disagree with any of your bulletpoints. All true IMO!

I'm quite glad she is finished and out of govmint! She is clearly yesterday's news. An old beaten has been. GOOD!
Why do you right-wingers keep bringing her up!!! I'm sick of hearing her name and the ONLY people still talking about HRC is guys like you, ALT3, Moy, etc....... Get over her! I think you guys have so little to find to support about "your"so-called winner (whiner?) that you have to keep talking about HER! She was so bad that............ No one is saying different. Let her go away. please!

As to your final bullet point. I've ONLY done one thing to it and have re-posted it (below) Can you NOT agree that it applies just as equally to Trump!??

"He is a liar and thinks I am stupid enough to believe his lies.. "
I am far from a right winger. Trump is a businessman and knows what EBITDA is. I relate to him. I can see where he is coming from. I wanted to give him a shot. My vote was meaningless anyway.
I don't think I've seen any posts from you that did not indicate that you are a right winger. Not that it means much. Also, you relate to Donald Trump? That scares me more than anything you've ever said. He is a horrible human being.
You're a horrible human being.

I am pro choice, I don't care who marries whom, I am for capping CEO salaries, I would be OK with nationalized healthcare and I think college tuition is too expensive.

I am anti over regulation, I am pro first and second amendment, I am pro strong military, I am pro USA first, I am pro Israel.

wylie, honestly and I mean this sincerely. Go F yourself.
after you, dude

Go F myself because I said it scares me that you can relate to Trump? Maybe I can see how you can relate to him.
You are saying I am a horrible human being because I relate to Trump. That is an ignorant statement. Not a surprise coming from you.
12/28/2017 4:45 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/28/2017 3:31:00 PM (view original):
We should have a police force, but prisons should be strictly rehabilitation centers. We should disband our military, as should everyone else in the world.

NOW.

In the present. Show one country without a military and a police force. Since pacifism works there must be one, right? I believe even the Vatican has a police force. And stop telling me what it "should be". I agree with you that this is how it should be, you dummy. But this is not how it is. In real life there are bad, very bad people and prayer will not get rid of them.
12/28/2017 4:47 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/28/2017 4:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/28/2017 3:31:00 PM (view original):

NOW.

In the present. Show one country without a military and a police force. Since pacifism works there must be one, right? I believe even the Vatican has a police force. And stop telling me what it "should be". I agree with you that this is how it should be, you dummy. But this is not how it is. In real life there are bad, very bad people and prayer will not get rid of them.
There are none. However the historical precedent is there. Countries that do not participate in wars are usually off better.
12/28/2017 4:59 PM
Here's the thing. Y'all are both right. Jesus was a pacifist and Christianity is a pacifist religion, but militaries and police forces are absolutely necessary.

From a christian perspective, sin came into this world when Adam and Eve first sinned. Since that time, people are born sinners and with that comes evil. From a Judeo-Christian standpoint, world peace is impossible because of the original fall of man.
12/28/2017 5:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...54|55|56|57|58...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.