TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 12/22/2017 11:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/21/2017 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/21/2017 11:50:00 AM (view original):
hey commie, think you can get through a post without calling someone an idiot or insane?
Other than tangplay yes but with that fool, absolutely not. The man is an eccentric weirdo.
I'm willing to bet I could find people who would say the same about you.
LOL maybe.

Do you agree that all Christians are pacifists?

Do tell
12/22/2017 12:02 PM
Sad Boris. How short your attention span is, that is! Hope your appendage is longer............

Ignorance is refusing to consider all potentials in a decision. Kinda like refusing to accept known science because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions and political views. I'm actually not surprised by your participation in such a short sighted viewpoint....... your opinions broadcast it--in spades!......... as they do your youth and inexperience..........and it does explain your steadfast support of a clear loser.......... but I did have better hopes for you.........what with being of Jewish heritage, I expected (sooner or later) that you'd wise up, mature and take a little longer term, clearer view of things. I expected too much I reckon!

Merry Festivus!

Good luck explaining things to your progeny!
12/22/2017 12:25 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/22/2017 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Sad Boris. How short your attention span is, that is! Hope your appendage is longer............

Ignorance is refusing to consider all potentials in a decision. Kinda like refusing to accept known science because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions and political views. I'm actually not surprised by your participation in such a short sighted viewpoint....... your opinions broadcast it--in spades!......... as they do your youth and inexperience..........and it does explain your steadfast support of a clear loser.......... but I did have better hopes for you.........what with being of Jewish heritage, I expected (sooner or later) that you'd wise up, mature and take a little longer term, clearer view of things. I expected too much I reckon!

Merry Festivus!

Good luck explaining things to your progeny!
Really?

Bob, learn to write in complete sentences. Not one run on sentence that has a bunch of subjective crap in it. I like your stereotyping. Am I frugal as well because I am Jewish?

#MAGA
12/22/2017 12:27 PM
Boris......... learn to read and not be so condescending. It's very unbecoming and I get tired of trying to defend your boorish posts and childish insults.

Subjective "crap" in your mind is anything that disagrees with you or that your tiny mind can't grasp!
Stick to commissioning. I like you better in that role.
12/22/2017 12:31 PM
The glass is shattering. My opinions are subjective as well. I never said otherwise. Do you not see your posts as condescending? Insulting DJT every time and stating I am a gullible fool for supporting his presidency? If you dish it out please learn to take it.
12/22/2017 12:34 PM
I have a question.

If I take an army, invade Israel, and take Tel-Aviv, does that mean I own the country because I have control of all of the government?
12/22/2017 12:42 PM
Posted by raucous on 12/22/2017 12:42:00 PM (view original):
I have a question.

If I take an army, invade Israel, and take Tel-Aviv, does that mean I own the country because I have control of all of the government?
Yes, it does. If you can do it. Then you do control it. See Crimea...
12/22/2017 12:45 PM
That's right. The entire Ukraine was taken over by the Russians.
12/22/2017 12:48 PM
It was for many years. Well the "Soviets".

12/22/2017 1:39 PM
12/22/2017 1:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/22/2017 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/22/2017 11:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/21/2017 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/21/2017 11:50:00 AM (view original):
hey commie, think you can get through a post without calling someone an idiot or insane?
Other than tangplay yes but with that fool, absolutely not. The man is an eccentric weirdo.
I'm willing to bet I could find people who would say the same about you.
LOL maybe.

Do you agree that all Christians are pacifists?

Do tell
Of course not. Not all Christians are pacifists. Not all Jewish men have big dicks (but most of us do). Not all African Americans are uneducated thugs. Not all Muslims are radical terrorists. Not all Chinese people are math geniuses.
12/22/2017 1:59 PM
Thank you for agreeing with me that tangplay is insane as he clearly said that ALL Christians are pacifists.
12/22/2017 2:01 PM
that doesn't make him insane, just makes him wrong about that issue. Not that I remember seeing him say that.
12/22/2017 2:02 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/22/2017 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Boris......... learn to read and not be so condescending. It's very unbecoming and I get tired of trying to defend your boorish posts and childish insults.

Subjective "crap" in your mind is anything that disagrees with you or that your tiny mind can't grasp!
Stick to commissioning. I like you better in that role.
WOW!, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh yeah, defending Trump to anyone, ever, will always be as easy as saying, "the option was HRC.".
12/22/2017 2:49 PM
Boris......... don't you claim that all Muslims are radical terrorists? As to DJT. I wish I could find something to admire about him. I have found every POTUS in my lifetime to have some very admirable qualities (Had to look kinda hard for Nixon's and Ford's I admit) until now. Heck even dogbreath Clinton navigated our way out of a budget deficit that had existed for decades, until the Repugs regained Control of Govmint, (IF we could have just eliminated the hot tub hijinx........) and had many policies that benefited this Country. I'm not insulting DJT.......... I'm just calling it as I see it. He's F'ing scary and may just be the Anti-Christ. Hope I'm wrong.
12/22/2017 2:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...50|51|52|53|54...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.