TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 12/21/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/21/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
strikeout - That is pretty funny, however I don't interpret it as that Jesus hates taxes, more that the taxes were going to a corrupt government filled with greed and the tax collectors embodied that.

cccp - The point went RIGHT over your head. MUSLIMS. ARE. NOT. CHRISTIANS. The point was that we, as Christians, should love our enemies, turn the other cheek, so that we are on the good side, and God will take care of the rest. If I need to be a martyr, so be it.
I agree, Jesus did not hate taxes (see Mark 12:17). As you said, the 1st century Roman government had many issues. Tax collectors were looked down upon because they were openly known as cheats.
We finally agree on things, strikeout! It's a miracle!
12/21/2017 1:31 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/21/2017 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Wow. You are clinically insane. Thank you for sharing.
Soooooooooooooooooo you are calling all practicing Christians insane? Thanks for sharing.
12/21/2017 1:32 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/21/2017 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 12/21/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/21/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
strikeout - That is pretty funny, however I don't interpret it as that Jesus hates taxes, more that the taxes were going to a corrupt government filled with greed and the tax collectors embodied that.

cccp - The point went RIGHT over your head. MUSLIMS. ARE. NOT. CHRISTIANS. The point was that we, as Christians, should love our enemies, turn the other cheek, so that we are on the good side, and God will take care of the rest. If I need to be a martyr, so be it.
I agree, Jesus did not hate taxes (see Mark 12:17). As you said, the 1st century Roman government had many issues. Tax collectors were looked down upon because they were openly known as cheats.
We finally agree on things, strikeout! It's a miracle!
Haha. Hopefully you will have a paradigm shift and see the light on a couple of other issues as well.
12/21/2017 2:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/20/2017 4:51:00 PM (view original):
Templars practiced Christianity too. The phrase "turn the other cheek" does not mean don't strike back. It means turn so that they slap you with the forehand as an equal not the backhand that was used to slap those subservient to the attacker. While you're praying they are practicing in their terror camps to end you.

Do you at least see, partially, where I am coming from with this?
A Jew explaining Christianity? Oh course, that's why he is a trump fan. Arrogance!
12/21/2017 4:37 PM
Christians suck at explaining the Old Testament. As Lewis Black says "It's not their fault, because it's not their book."

Lew explains it all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfqTYeGim2E
12/21/2017 5:58 PM (edited)
I am sure you thought you were making a point
12/21/2017 6:18 PM
Um, no. Politics I discuss. Religion, no...Lew is just funny...
12/21/2017 6:20 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/21/2017 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Soooooooooooooooooo you are calling all practicing Christians insane? Thanks for sharing.
Just you. Are you saying all practicing Christians are pacifists? You moron. LOL
12/21/2017 7:45 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 12/21/2017 6:18:00 PM (view original):
I am sure you thought you were making a point
Bracco the old fool is back. Love it.
12/21/2017 7:46 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/21/2017 11:50:00 AM (view original):
hey commie, think you can get through a post without calling someone an idiot or insane?
Other than tangplay yes but with that fool, absolutely not. The man is an eccentric weirdo.
12/21/2017 7:47 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/21/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Just you. Are you saying all practicing Christians are pacifists? You moron. LOL
YES. Christianity is pacifism. Jesus was a pacifist.
12/21/2017 10:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/21/2017 10:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/21/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
YES. Christianity is pacifism. Jesus was a pacifist.
So in our armed forces we don't have one Christian? They are all atheists, Jews, etc.?

tangplay, our conversation is over. You are clearly in need of professional help. If I were not an atheist I would pray for you. I truly hope you get some help and soon.

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. ‘For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; and A MAN’S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD’” (Matthew 10:34–36).

The book of Ecclesiastes presents life’s balance of contrasting activities: “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: . . . a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, . . . a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace” (Ecclesiastes 3:1, 3, and 8).

“Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. ‘He will rule them with an iron scepter.’ He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.” The setting up of Jesus’ millennial kingdom will necessitate violence in the form of a war waged against the forces of the Antichrist. Jesus’ robe will be “dipped in blood” (Revelation 19:13).
12/22/2017 9:07 AM
OK Boris. I'm calling you on this. There is ample Biblical evidence (clues, with the Bible it's ALWAYS clues) that the Anti-Christ will come to power "after the millennial" and my Father (who taught an Adult Bible study class, prior to his passing back in the 1970's) had Biblical evidence (at THAT time) that the Father of the Anti-Christ was alive, He (the Father of the Anti-Christ) was of European ancestry now residing in the U.S., (likely a German) and that He would soon die and pass all his financial empire to a "remaining" son who would use that "empire" to ascend to rule by convincing the "masses" that He was their champion, when his sole purpose was to establish a framework to attack the bedrock Constitutional foundations of America by using political advantage for personal purpose.

This "champion" would pretend to be a strong ally of Israel but instead would "stoke the forces of hatred" by arming and enabling both sides of an intended religious war pitting the historical enemies of the Jews against Israel in a global conflict designed to eliminate BOTH sides allowing the Anti-Christ and his "family" to combine forces with the "Great Bear of the North" and seize global control and rule of the Global economy.

I believe this is indeed occurring and that this Man you champion is actually the infamous Anti-Christ still (at this point) hiding in his Charlatan camouflage while making his machinations designed to bring about the end of Freedom for all humans of the globe. The Jerusalem move was just the beginning. He will make more moves designed to increase hostilities against Israel (and consequently the U.S.) all the while taunting the enemies of THIS Country with the intent of making sure to bring down America right along with the Middle East. His name is Donald J. Trump.

You are supporting the Anti-Christ, who is intent on ending your people. Adolph didn't succeed. This German, blindly manipulated by the forces of the Great Bear may just do the job.......... and you backed him, and defended his indefensible words and positions, all the way!
Congratulations!
Merry Christmas............ let's hope I just spun the biggest most fanstastical prediction of a "Fable" of the future ever imagined.......... and that I'm not on the trail of a fishy smelling truth.

On this one........... I want to be dead wrong.
But, Boris......... I still think it's damn foolish to be betting on someone whom we ALL can clearly see is an inveterate liar who will claim the sky is green if it benefits him or his cronies in some deal. We ALL know he is clearly unfit character-wise, value-wise, to be our POTUS. I have Grandchildren. I can NEVER defend how this man came to rule. I can't fathom what you're gonna tell your Granddaughter about supporting Trump........... even IF I'm way nuts on the Anti-Christ thing. If I'm not nuts, then no worries I guess, you won't have to explain anything to her..it will be apparent all on it's own!!

I hope 2018 is a fantastic year. It doesn't have a high bar to follow IMO.
12/22/2017 11:34 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/21/2017 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/21/2017 11:50:00 AM (view original):
hey commie, think you can get through a post without calling someone an idiot or insane?
Other than tangplay yes but with that fool, absolutely not. The man is an eccentric weirdo.
I'm willing to bet I could find people who would say the same about you.
12/22/2017 11:53 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/22/2017 11:34:00 AM (view original):
OK Boris. I'm calling you on this. There is ample Biblical evidence (clues, with the Bible it's ALWAYS clues) that the Anti-Christ will come to power "after the millennial" and my Father (who taught an Adult Bible study class, prior to his passing back in the 1970's) had Biblical evidence (at THAT time) that the Father of the Anti-Christ was alive, He (the Father of the Anti-Christ) was of European ancestry now residing in the U.S., (likely a German) and that He would soon die and pass all his financial empire to a "remaining" son who would use that "empire" to ascend to rule by convincing the "masses" that He was their champion, when his sole purpose was to establish a framework to attack the bedrock Constitutional foundations of America by using political advantage for personal purpose.

This "champion" would pretend to be a strong ally of Israel but instead would "stoke the forces of hatred" by arming and enabling both sides of an intended religious war pitting the historical enemies of the Jews against Israel in a global conflict designed to eliminate BOTH sides allowing the Anti-Christ and his "family" to combine forces with the "Great Bear of the North" and seize global control and rule of the Global economy.

I believe this is indeed occurring and that this Man you champion is actually the infamous Anti-Christ still (at this point) hiding in his Charlatan camouflage while making his machinations designed to bring about the end of Freedom for all humans of the globe. The Jerusalem move was just the beginning. He will make more moves designed to increase hostilities against Israel (and consequently the U.S.) all the while taunting the enemies of THIS Country with the intent of making sure to bring down America right along with the Middle East. His name is Donald J. Trump.

You are supporting the Anti-Christ, who is intent on ending your people. Adolph didn't succeed. This German, blindly manipulated by the forces of the Great Bear may just do the job.......... and you backed him, and defended his indefensible words and positions, all the way!
Congratulations!
Merry Christmas............ let's hope I just spun the biggest most fanstastical prediction of a "Fable" of the future ever imagined.......... and that I'm not on the trail of a fishy smelling truth.

On this one........... I want to be dead wrong.
But, Boris......... I still think it's damn foolish to be betting on someone whom we ALL can clearly see is an inveterate liar who will claim the sky is green if it benefits him or his cronies in some deal. We ALL know he is clearly unfit character-wise, value-wise, to be our POTUS. I have Grandchildren. I can NEVER defend how this man came to rule. I can't fathom what you're gonna tell your Granddaughter about supporting Trump........... even IF I'm way nuts on the Anti-Christ thing. If I'm not nuts, then no worries I guess, you won't have to explain anything to her..it will be apparent all on it's own!!

I hope 2018 is a fantastic year. It doesn't have a high bar to follow IMO.
Too long and too subjective.

Happy Holidays
12/22/2017 12:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...49|50|51|52|53...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.