TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 12/16/2017 10:34:00 AM (view original):
Yes but you agree that being radical is one step away from terrorist. Correct? The video didn't only show that. LOL

Watch it again.
Yeah, sure, I guess. I mean, being radical is very different though. The video is only talking about radicalism
12/16/2017 2:56 PM
You do realize that both Hamas and Fatah have pledged to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Do you believe that Israel deserves just like you believe that we deserved 9/11 because we were "mean" to the ME countries? Really trying to follow your logic here.
12/17/2017 10:14 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/17/2017 10:14:00 AM (view original):
You do realize that both Hamas and Fatah have pledged to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Do you believe that Israel deserves just like you believe that we deserved 9/11 because we were "mean" to the ME countries? Really trying to follow your logic here.
When did I say that we deserved 9/11. I stated VERY CLEARLY THAT I DON'T THINK 9/11 WAS RIGHT. I think that the intentions behind 9/11 have something of value to be learned, however I don't believe that violence justifies violence. Stop hyperboling everything I say XD
12/17/2017 5:33 PM
So you don't believe that there are "bad" people out there. Everyone is inherently good?

OK
12/17/2017 7:26 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/17/2017 7:26:00 PM (view original):
So you don't believe that there are "bad" people out there. Everyone is inherently good?

OK
Ummmm... read what I said. That had nothing to do with what I said. Can you read?
12/17/2017 8:13 PM
only russian
12/17/2017 11:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/18/2017 8:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/17/2017 8:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/17/2017 7:26:00 PM (view original):

OK
Ummmm... read what I said. That had nothing to do with what I said. Can you read?
  1. You are against the ban.
  2. You believe that immigrants from Muslim countries are radical (50%).
  3. You agree that we have no idea how to screen these persons.
  4. You still want to allow them to come to the US
  5. You must then believe that all those people are inherently good.
  6. You want a two state solution with Israel and Palestine.
  7. You agree that Fatah and Hamas are terror regimes and the only regimes the Palestinian residents voted for.
  8. You agree that both Fatah and Hamas want to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.
  9. You agree that there are 53 mostly Muslim countries and ONE mostly Jewish country.
  10. You still want a two state solution with a country that doesn't recognize the ONLY Jewish state and wants all the Jews to go there so that it can kill them all in one fell swoop.
You sir, are a moron.
You act like most muslims are terrorists. It is simply not true. Palestine is not a terror state IMO, they are a democracy. If Palestine is a terror state, so is Saudi Arabia. If Israel agreed to two-state, they would not be wiped off the face of the earth.
12/18/2017 11:17 AM
much as I hate to agree with the commie, I'm not sure Palestine would ever agree to a 2 state solution.
12/18/2017 12:22 PM
LOL

Palestine and KSA are democracies. LMAO!!!

You mean autocracies.

Saudi Arabia is not an electoral democracy. The 1992 Basic Law declares that the Koran and the Sunna (the guidance set by the deeds and sayings of the prophet Muhammad) are the country's constitution. The cabinet, which is appointed by the king, passes legislation that becomes law once ratified by royal decree.

12/18/2017 1:08 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/18/2017 12:22:00 PM (view original):
much as I hate to agree with the commie, I'm not sure Palestine would ever agree to a 2 state solution.
wylie, don't waste your time trying to educate this person.
12/18/2017 1:08 PM
I am not trying to play favorites with Palestine and Israel. I PREFER ISRAEL. It's not about, 'Israel should agree to two-state", it's 'both should agree to two-state'
12/18/2017 4:59 PM
You want them to agree to a two state solution with:
  • A government run by internationally recognized terror groups who want to not only wipe out Israel but every Jewish person.
  • A state where apostasy is punishable by death.
  • Where Hamas takes enemies of the state, attaches them to motorcycles and drags them through the streets.
  • A place where women are treated as 2nd class citizens and gays are thrown off roof tops.

Thank you for your input. Please go away now.
12/19/2017 8:51 AM
Boris. You have made that point quite well. I (for one) get it. There are bad people amongst the folks who claim "Palestine".............
I'm sure there are. There are bad people amongst us Americans...... here within our borders. Some who practice political ideologies with which we'd both agree are intolerable. There are also good families here........ just trying to eke out a pleasant lifetime.

Do you think there may be some regular "families" amongst them Palestinians who don't subscribe to the ideologies of Hamas and Fatah??
Whatever that may be.............
12/19/2017 9:25 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/19/2017 9:25:00 AM (view original):
Boris. You have made that point quite well. I (for one) get it. There are bad people amongst the folks who claim "Palestine".............
I'm sure there are. There are bad people amongst us Americans...... here within our borders. Some who practice political ideologies with which we'd both agree are intolerable. There are also good families here........ just trying to eke out a pleasant lifetime.

Do you think there may be some regular "families" amongst them Palestinians who don't subscribe to the ideologies of Hamas and Fatah??
Whatever that may be.............
I honestly do not know. Maybe. It is a tricky situation because their Koran is their constitution. Imagine if the Bible were our constitution. They are taught from a very young age to hate Israel and the West. They are also taught that as I mentioned women are 2nd class citizens, gays should be killed and that Israel is a vile place that should be destroyed.

So while there may be some good families, they are outnumbered and certainly out voiced by the ones that are not good. While to your point there a bad people in America, I believe the good for the most part greatly outnumber the bad.
12/19/2017 10:30 AM
◂ Prev 1...45|46|47|48|49...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.