Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 6:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 6:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 6:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/16/2017 5:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 2/16/2017 4:32:00 PM (view original):
I have a wait and see attitude. Maybe Trump will surprise me, but from what I've seen so far I'm not holding my breath.
A friend of mine went on a rant the other day: "It's only been 25 days, you gotta give the guy a chance!".

The problem is, it's really been a year and a half or so. President Trump is basically acting and doing the same as President-elect Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP nominee Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP candidate Trump.

He is exactly what he appeared to be a year and a half ago. There's nothing to "wait and see". He's unstable and unfit.
You've been watching too much CNN. Watch the FULL briefs and meetings Trump gives and then tell me he's unstable. He's cool, collected, and all business. This guy didn't care about the # of fancy inauguration balls he attended for good reason... He just wants to work. He's not getting drawn into the media quibbles about things MOST people don't care about (pretty much anything that is not jobs/economy related). Jobs and economy got this guy into office. He knows that. Look at the market response.... Hardly the response investors would give to an unstable or unfit president.... And these investors are putting their MONEY where their mouths are, unlike political hacks from CNN
No, he's getting drawn into twitter wars with Mark Cuban.
I'm posting on this website, yet I still excel at the job I do. So what? Doesn't take that much time to type 140 characters.

I already told you I think he mostly tweets red herrings so that he can get the really important stuff done. For instance, had the media covered his EOs that he signed to beef up policing BLM would have burned down cities.... Instead all they heard about was Nordstrom's and no cities were destroyed.
Wouldn't "a media quibble that most people don't care about" be the same?

Because, I can tell you, I have no idea what he and Cuban were yapping about because it's definitely something I didn't care about.
A recent poll just showed Trump was more believable than the media, by a lot. So something must be working there.

Sure some think it's crazy, others see the media salivating over stupid issues and further side with Trump.
We have a situation where the president is lying constantly. Some unnamed poll says public believes him.

Moy says, "good job, Mr president."
That's right, b_l only loves polls that say what he wants. The ones that jilt him are garbage.
How'd dismissing those PA and Ohio election polls work-out for you?
What polls are you talking about?

You don't need a poll to know that he is lying constantly. You just need ears and brain...oh...****...now I get it...you're missing the second part.
2/17/2017 11:41 AM
Are you assuming he has ears?
2/17/2017 11:49 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/17/2017 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Moy is funny, in a sad and pathetic way. He says that Trump is not being "drawn into media quibbles". Yet around 75% of Trump's tweets reference the media and their "fake news" coverage of him.
Clearly you don't understand trolling.
2/17/2017 11:54 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/17/2017 11:49:00 AM (view original):
You're right. He probably doesn't have ears either. Sorry all3, you probably aren't able to discern when someone is lying. Find someone you trust and have them tell you that Trump is a big fat liar.
2/17/2017 11:55 AM
Posted by moy23 on 2/17/2017 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Moy is funny, in a sad and pathetic way. He says that Trump is not being "drawn into media quibbles". Yet around 75% of Trump's tweets reference the media and their "fake news" coverage of him.
See? Even moy doesn't actually buy into trump's bullshit. He's trolling.
2/17/2017 11:56 AM
Not a big Trump fan (I voted against the two-party system), but Bracco and BL are kinda proving the point about the liberal alarmists and their rampant hypocrisy and blind hatred. Just as all3 and moy are proving the point about the conservative apologists and their rampant hypocrisy and blind loyalty.

He's the president, he may be a bad one or he may be a good one. IT'S BEEN ONE ******* MONTH. He hasn't cured cancer and he hasn't started World War 3. He hasn't created a boondoggle of a healthcare system and he hasn't killed the most wanted terrorist.

The biggest problem is the media (and Trump's obsession with controlling it). Everything he does is scrutinized by different media outlets trying to generate clicks. The media is not journalism anymore, they're just click-whores. If there's a fringe audience that will click on complete garbage ("fake news"), then someone will pop up to cater to them. Look at the front page of any "major" news website. More than half of it will be STUPID **** that used to be the domain of the Enquirer or Star or Facebook clickbait.

Just went to CNN, this is what is "Recommended" by the Cable News Network (******* stuff won't paste)Recommended
2/17/2017 12:03 PM (edited)
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 11:55:00 AM (view original):
You're right. He probably doesn't have ears either. Sorry all3, you probably aren't able to discern when someone is lying. Find someone you trust and have them tell you that Trump is a big fat liar.
If you voted for Hillary, you should probably save your indignation until you pick a candidate who isn't a proven liar.
2/17/2017 12:05 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 2/17/2017 12:05:00 PM (view original):
If you voted for Hillary, you should probably save your indignation until you pick a candidate who isn't a proven liar.
If you didn't vote for Clinton, you should have.
2/17/2017 12:06 PM
Click-whores is a good team name. I wonder is WifS would change one of my HBD team names to that?
2/17/2017 12:08 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 2/17/2017 12:03:00 PM (view original):
Not a big Trump fan (I voted against the two-party system), but Bracco and BL are kinda proving the point about the liberal alarmists and their rampant hypocrisy and blind hatred. Just as all3 and moy are proving the point about the conservative apologists and their rampant hypocrisy and blind loyalty.

He's the president, he may be a bad one or he may be a good one. IT'S BEEN ONE ******* MONTH. He hasn't cured cancer and he hasn't started World War 3. He hasn't created a boondoggle of a healthcare system and he hasn't killed the most wanted terrorist.

The biggest problem is the media (and Trump's obsession with controlling it). Everything he does is scrutinized by different media outlets trying to generate clicks. The media is not journalism anymore, they're just click-whores. If there's a fringe audience that will click on complete garbage ("fake news"), then someone will pop up to cater to them. Look at the front page of any "major" news website. More than half of it will be STUPID **** that used to be the domain of the Enquirer or Star or Facebook clickbait.

Just went to CNN, this is what is "Recommended" by the Cable News Network (******* stuff won't paste)Recommended
I disagree.

First off, I wouldn't call tec a liberal and he thinks Trump is a dumpster fire.

Plenty of non-liberal media members (Jake Tapper, Shep Smith, Joe Scarborough) think Trump is a dumpster fire.

Plenty of non-liberal politicians (Lyndsey Graham, John Kasich, Jeff Flake, Bill Weld) think Trump is a dumpster fire.

The biggest problem is not that the media is creating click bait. The biggest problem is that the president is creating click bait. The media is just reporting it. It's not fake. Trump is unprepared, incompetent, narcissistic, unethical, and possibly compromised by a foreign government. When you have someone like that occupying the most important job in the world, "give him a chance" is a horrible idea.
2/17/2017 12:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Wow, that's what passes for logic in the liberal mind?
2/17/2017 12:09 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 2/17/2017 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Wow, that's what passes for logic in the liberal mind?
We'd almost certainly be better off with Clinton in the white house. So yes, that's logic.
2/17/2017 12:10 PM
conservatism is now -- angry white people saying "Respect ME, dammit!" and insisting that everyone who doesn't agree with them deserves to be harangued or intimidated into silence.

Whether it's white working-class voters demanding an end to "political correctness" and Mexican and Muslim immigration, or alt-rightists harassing opposition voices on the Internet, or billionaires describing progressive protesters as Hitlerian, the message is: Those people are the scum of the earth, and they should just shut up forever. I'm talking now. Listen to me. Listen only to me and my allies.

During the campaign, many concerned political observers asked, "What does conservatism stand for now?" This is what it stands for. It stands for I have the floor, so you just shut the hell up.

2/17/2017 12:11 PM
There they go again: BL and Bracco bleating their OPINIONS and considering them "facts". Guys, just because you believe all this stuff with every fiber of your being, DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT.

Saying "We'd be better off with Hillary in the White House" and believing it DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT.
Saying "[Conservatism] stands for I have the floor, so you just shut the hell up" DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT.

Arguing against your own skewed assumptions isn't a discussion, it's fighting with the voices in your own heads.
2/17/2017 12:15 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/17/2017 11:54:00 AM (view original):
See? Even moy doesn't actually buy into trump's bullshit. He's trolling.
Almost certain moy is implying that TRUMP is trolling.

At least that's what he's claimed every time I pointed out that Trump is a clown tweeter.
2/17/2017 12:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...27|28|29|30|31...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.