Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 2:37:00 PM (view original):
1. Doesn't matter what anyone did in Nov. Some of us didn't vote because we hated both of them.

2. Haven't all Presidents been in the 40s at some point? Dubya became very unpopular. Clinton quite popular. Not sure I'd worry about today.

3. It's unlikely you'll find me arguing for Trump.

4. I guess I'll take your word on that. Do the conservatives hate Trump?
1. Correct. There are 230 million people that are eligible to vote in the USA. Clinton got about 60 million votes or so. That may be most of the voters in this election but that's far from most of the country as BL is attempting to make it seem.
You're right. Most people didn't vote. Clinton got about 66 million votes. Trump got about 63 million.
2/16/2017 5:35 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/16/2017 5:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 2/16/2017 4:32:00 PM (view original):
I have a wait and see attitude. Maybe Trump will surprise me, but from what I've seen so far I'm not holding my breath.
A friend of mine went on a rant the other day: "It's only been 25 days, you gotta give the guy a chance!".

The problem is, it's really been a year and a half or so. President Trump is basically acting and doing the same as President-elect Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP nominee Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP candidate Trump.

He is exactly what he appeared to be a year and a half ago. There's nothing to "wait and see". He's unstable and unfit.
You've been watching too much CNN. Watch the FULL briefs and meetings Trump gives and then tell me he's unstable. He's cool, collected, and all business. This guy didn't care about the # of fancy inauguration balls he attended for good reason... He just wants to work. He's not getting drawn into the media quibbles about things MOST people don't care about (pretty much anything that is not jobs/economy related). Jobs and economy got this guy into office. He knows that. Look at the market response.... Hardly the response investors would give to an unstable or unfit president.... And these investors are putting their MONEY where their mouths are, unlike political hacks from CNN
2/16/2017 5:37 PM
Trump is not a sexy candidate but he's exactly the kind of guy DC needs to break from the status quo. We just finished watching 8 years of a guy who looked good but could do nothing.

In the words of woody harrelson....You'd rather look good and lose rather look bad and win, how many dinners did your necklace set your family back?
2/16/2017 5:54 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 5:37:00 PM (view original):
I have a wait and see attitude. Maybe Trump will surprise me, but from what I've seen so far I'm not holding my breath.
A friend of mine went on a rant the other day: "It's only been 25 days, you gotta give the guy a chance!".

The problem is, it's really been a year and a half or so. President Trump is basically acting and doing the same as President-elect Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP nominee Trump. Who was basically acting and doing the same as GOP candidate Trump.

He is exactly what he appeared to be a year and a half ago. There's nothing to "wait and see". He's unstable and unfit.
You've been watching too much CNN. Watch the FULL briefs and meetings Trump gives and then tell me he's unstable. He's cool, collected, and all business. This guy didn't care about the # of fancy inauguration balls he attended for good reason... He just wants to work. He's not getting drawn into the media quibbles about things MOST people don't care about (pretty much anything that is not jobs/economy related). Jobs and economy got this guy into office. He knows that. Look at the market response.... Hardly the response investors would give to an unstable or unfit president.... And these investors are putting their MONEY where their mouths are, unlike political hacks from CNN
No, he's getting drawn into twitter wars with Mark Cuban.
2/16/2017 6:01 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 5:35:00 PM (view original):
1. Doesn't matter what anyone did in Nov. Some of us didn't vote because we hated both of them.

2. Haven't all Presidents been in the 40s at some point? Dubya became very unpopular. Clinton quite popular. Not sure I'd worry about today.

1. Correct. There are 230 million people that are eligible to vote in the USA. Clinton got about 60 million votes or so. That may be most of the voters in this election but that's far from most of the country as BL is attempting to make it seem.
You're right. Most people didn't vote. Clinton got about 66 million votes. Trump got about 63 million.
Yes, we know, you agree with Trump that the Electoral College is garbage . . . only difference is he's been saying it for over a year because it's what he believes while you've been saying it for 3 months because it didn't do what you wanted.
The man speaks what he believes then stands behind it, he doesn't flop around like a fish out of water depending on what result he does or doesn't like.
Hypocracy and hate. Maybe that should be the Libs' montra next election.
2/16/2017 6:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/16/2017 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 5:35:00 PM (view original):

Yes, we know, you agree with Trump that the Electoral College is garbage . . . only difference is he's been saying it for over a year because it's what he believes while you've been saying it for 3 months because it didn't do what you wanted.
The man speaks what he believes then stands behind it, he doesn't flop around like a fish out of water depending on what result he does or doesn't like.
Hypocracy and hate. Maybe that should be the Libs' montra next election.
I'm not arguing for abolishment of the electoral college. I'm just pointing out that trump was less popular than Clinton.
2/16/2017 6:12 PM
Was he?
2/16/2017 6:19 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 6:01:00 PM (view original):

I'm posting on this website, yet I still excel at the job I do. So what? Doesn't take that much time to type 140 characters.

I already told you I think he mostly tweets red herrings so that he can get the really important stuff done. For instance, had the media covered his EOs that he signed to beef up policing BLM would have burned down cities.... Instead all they heard about was Nordstrom's and no cities were destroyed.

A recent poll just showed Trump was more believable than the media, by a lot. So something must be working there.
2/16/2017 6:28 PM (edited)
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 6:21:00 PM (view original):

I'm posting on this website, yet I still excel at the job I do. So what? Doesn't take that much time to type 140 characters.

I already told you I think he mostly tweets red herrings so that he can get the really important stuff done. For instance, had the media covered his EOs that he signed to beef up policing BLM would have burned down cities.... Instead all they heard about was Nordstrom's and no cities were destroyed.
Wouldn't "a media quibble that most people don't care about" be the same?

Because, I can tell you, I have no idea what he and Cuban were yapping about because it's definitely something I didn't care about.
2/16/2017 6:28 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 6:28:00 PM (view original):

Because, I can tell you, I have no idea what he and Cuban were yapping about because it's definitely something I didn't care about.
A recent poll just showed Trump was more believable than the media, by a lot. So something must be working there.

Sure some think it's crazy, others see the media salivating over stupid issues and further side with Trump.
2/16/2017 6:41 PM
The POTUS doesn't need to tweet with dipshit Cuban. It's just retarded.
2/16/2017 6:46 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 6:28:00 PM (view original):

Sure some think it's crazy, others see the media salivating over stupid issues and further side with Trump.
We have a situation where the president is lying constantly. Some unnamed poll says public believes him.

Moy says, "good job, Mr president."
2/16/2017 6:48 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 6:28:00 PM (view original):

well, we only have your word for it that you excel at the job you do.
I don't care what a recent poll shows. A poll can be made to show whatever you want it to show. Just ask the right (or wrong) people and you'll get the results you want.
2/16/2017 7:21 PM
It must have been a poll of Trump supporters. Based on what I'm seeing on Facebook (I have a wide range of friends from both ends of the political spectrum), the ones on the right are all drunk from the Kool Aid, while the ones on the left are still throwing tantrums.
2/16/2017 7:41 PM
RASMUSSEN POLL - TRUMP HITS NEW HIGH

Trumps approval numbers keep climbing.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 55% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

2/16/2017 8:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28|29...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.