Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

There are no Clinton voting counties as there is no current election.
2/16/2017 1:24 PM
Nothing I love more than mike running around trying to tell everyone else what they can and can't post.
2/16/2017 1:27 PM
  1. An environmental group is suing the Trump Adminisylum over its refusal to protect endangered bees, which would have qualified as grounds for impeachment two months ago.
  2. Senate Democrats want to push back Scott Pruitt's confirmation as Environmental Protection Agency administrator so they can evaluate his secret emails, which would have qualified as grounds for impeachment two months ago.
  3. Austin's mayor is pleading for help from the Trump Adminisylum to fend off an invading horde that has thrown the community in a panic and disrupted life there with its immigration raids.
  4. Pres. ******* Trump has successfully created new health-insurance jobs by blocking the Aetna-Humana merger--which would have led to "redundancy" layoffs--which was called off due to "uncertainty" about ******* Trump's plan to **** up health care.
  5. A ****-ton of Democrats helped confirm wrestling millionaire Linda McMahon as head of the Small Business Administration, which may count as grounds for impeachment two months from now.
2/16/2017 1:29 PM
Emboldened by the Trump Adminisylum's ineptitude, mania, impulsivity, silliness, thoughtlessness, ahistoricity, anti-intellectualism, arrogance, short-sightedness, myopia, irrationality, ignorance, incuriosity, and general dumbness, Russia is now stepping up its aggressive posture toward the United States.

The New York Times reported Tuesday that U.S. officials believe Russia is now deploying a cruise-missile system that the Obama Administration declared a treaty violation. It's not clear why Pres. ******* Trump is letting Russia get away with it, but Republican administrations have historically been weak on foreign policy.

As further evidence, U.S. satellites are now monitoring 70 miles off the coast of Delaware a Russian spy ship, the SSV-175 Viktor Leonov, which was originally christened as the SSV-175 Mike Flynn until a hastily arranged renaming ceremony on Tuesday.

Additional signs of Trump Adminisylum fecklessness on Russia emerged with new reports that on Friday several Russian military jets buzzed the U.S.S. Porter in the Black Sea. Pres. ******* Trump allowed this aggression to stand, man, with no retaliation, like a weakling.

Kremlinologists say Russia has been emboldened by ******* Trump's shows of weakness and his hostility toward traditional American allies such as Mexico and facts.
2/16/2017 1:31 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Nothing I love more than mike running around trying to tell everyone else what they can and can't post.
You're free to post any sort of dumb **** you'd like. But there is no election. Clinton has no voters. My guess is she never runs for public office again.

But, if you want to prance around carrying the "Hillary for Prez" banner, suit yourself. She ain't gonna be one.
2/16/2017 1:33 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 1:27:00 PM (view original):
You know Mike will never let you have the last word about anything
2/16/2017 1:36 PM
Again. Everyone is aware that Clinton lost. My point is that Trump won despite the fact that most voters chose the other candidate. And he has only become less popular since taking office.

We have a clown in the "very famous White House." A big, dumb, orange clown who is compromised by Russia.
2/16/2017 1:36 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Wrong answer. The correct answer is Trump won in November. You and BL should be arguing how many people would change their vote now. Would Trump win again? Hillary triumphant? Bernie? Marco? Jeb?
Great point.

I wonder how many people voted for Trump because they felt compelled that they HAD to vote for somebody, and chose to vote for Trump out of protest because (a) they were positive that Hillary was going to win anyways, and (b) couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary because they couldn't stand her.

And how many of those people woke up the next morning thinking "My God, what the hell did I do?"
2/16/2017 1:37 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Again. Everyone is aware that Clinton lost. My point is that Trump won despite the fact that most voters chose the other candidate. And he has only become less popular since taking office.

We have a clown in the "very famous White House." A big, dumb, orange clown who is compromised by Russia.
The vast majority of the country voted for Trump, no matter how you try to spin the results. Please refer to the map of electoral votes if that's not clear to you. It's pretty solid red.

Winning the popular vote gets Hillary a prettier participation ribbon that she would have gotten had Trump won both the popular and electoral vote. But nothing else. Because that's not how Presidential elections work in this country.
2/16/2017 1:41 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/16/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):

The vast majority of the country voted for Trump, no matter how you try to spin the results. Please refer to the map of electoral votes if that's not clear to you. It's pretty solid red.

Winning the popular vote gets Hillary a prettier participation ribbon that she would have gotten had Trump won both the popular and electoral vote. But nothing else. Because that's not how Presidential elections work in this country.
Are you taking about area or people?

Because the majority of voters did not pick Trump.
2/16/2017 1:45 PM
Facts do not work with these ********
2/16/2017 1:52 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):

States.

Trump won 29 states. Pretty much the entire middle and southern sections of the country.
2/16/2017 1:56 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/16/2017 1:56:00 PM (view original):

States.

Trump won 29 states. Pretty much the entire middle and southern sections of the country.
Yeah, I understand that. But I'm not talking about how the electoral college works or whether or not Trump actually won. He did.

I'm specifically responding to moy implying that Trump is incredibly popular outside of a handful of cities and newspapers. That isn't the case, he is unpopular.
2/16/2017 2:04 PM
2/16/2017 2:07 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/16/2017 1:56:00 PM (view original):

States.

Yeah, I understand that. But I'm not talking about how the electoral college works or whether or not Trump actually won. He did.

I'm specifically responding to moy implying that Trump is incredibly popular outside of a handful of cities and newspapers. That isn't the case, he is unpopular.
Is there any way on earth you can substantiate this claim? We know the media is largely liberal. As is the entertainment industry. According to FOX News, Trump has done everything perfectly. I'm not sure you're traveling the country taking polls. I don't talk politics with anyone because I don't like Trump and I think liberals are ruining America but no one is standing outside screaming "Yay, Trump" or "Trump sucks!!" I imagine your circle is full of libs.

So where are you getting your data?
2/16/2017 2:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.