Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 2/14/2017 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/14/2017 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/14/2017 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/14/2017 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/14/2017 11:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/14/2017 8:17:00 AM (view original):
He thinks it's broken. It just doesn't back up his current stance. That's why he stopped posting in this thread.
I didn't post yesterday because I was prepping for a draft.

There's a difference between me, nobody-guy, on his computer posting that the justice system is unfair to black people and the ******* president of the united states tweeting that the legal system is broken because he lost in court. If you don't see that difference, you're as dumb as moy.
Do you believe you're the only one who shares that belief with the POTUS?

Seriously, you can't scream "SYSTEMIC RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" for years on end and then say "Well, I'm not sure why Trump is saying the justice system is broken. Seems OK to me."

Broken is broken. It's a pretty definitive word. Can't mean many different things.
The President is telling the world that the legal system is broken because a court didn't agree with him on an executive order.

That's different than someone (or anyone) being concerned that black people are getting **** on repeatedly.

This president has been **** on repeatedly, in case you were unaware.
Well, he definitely deserves it.

It's like the dad from Matilda became a Nazi and tricked 47% of the voters into voting for him.

A new Gallup poll released today shows that most Americans view Trump as a strong leader, but even more of them believe he’s a President who keeps his promises.

According those polled, 62 percent believe that Trump “keeps his promises.” Moreover, 59 percent believe he “is a strong and decisive leader.”

Most surprisingly, over half of Americans believe Trump “can bring about the changes this country needs” at 53 percent.

^from yesterday.

2/14/2017 12:58 PM
Something like 75% of the population believes in god. That doesn't make god real.

I don't care what some people believe about Trump. I care about what he actually does.

So far, that's been turning everything he touches into ****.
2/14/2017 1:02 PM
He thinks it's broken. It just doesn't back up his current stance. That's why he stopped posting in this thread.

There's a difference between me, nobody-guy, on his computer posting that the justice system is unfair to black people and the ******* president of the united states tweeting that the legal system is broken because he lost in court. If you don't see that difference, you're as dumb as moy.

Seriously, you can't scream "SYSTEMIC RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" for years on end and then say "Well, I'm not sure why Trump is saying the justice system is broken. Seems OK to me."

Broken is broken. It's a pretty definitive word. Can't mean many different things.
The President is telling the world that the legal system is broken because a court didn't agree with him on an executive order.

That's different than someone (or anyone) being concerned that black people are getting **** on repeatedly.

Is the justice system broken or not?

Don't **** around with a 300 word answer. It's Yes or No. Pick one.
2/14/2017 1:42 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/14/2017 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Something like 75% of the population believes in god. That doesn't make god real.

I don't care what some people believe about Trump. I care about what he actually does.

So far, that's been turning everything he touches into ****.
I guess you don't own any mutual funds.
2/14/2017 1:46 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/14/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):

**** me for saying that an issue as complex as the justice system and its treatment of minorities requires an answer a little more nuanced than just "yes" or "no."
2/14/2017 2:24 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/14/2017 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/14/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):

**** me for saying that an issue as complex as the justice system and its treatment of minorities requires an answer a little more nuanced than just "yes" or "no."
You either think the system is broken or you don't. Well, that's how most people would look at it. YOU, on the other hand, need it to fit your agenda.
2/14/2017 2:27 PM
It's not an agenda. I'd be equally critical of Obama if he lost in court regarding an executive order (happened) and he lost his **** on twitter and CAPS locked a tweet screaming that the legal system is broken.

It's one thing to be critical of a system of government. We all do it. For lots of reasons. It's another thing for the president to throw a public ***** fit when he doesn't get his way.

My problem with Trump is not that he disagrees with the ruling, my problem is his public toddler meltdown.
2/14/2017 2:35 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/14/2017 2:36:00 PM (view original):
It's not an agenda. I'd be equally critical of Obama if he lost in court regarding an executive order (happened) and he lost his **** on twitter and CAPS locked a tweet screaming that the legal system is broken.

It's one thing to be critical of a system of government. We all do it. For lots of reasons. It's another thing for the president to throw a public ***** fit when he doesn't get his way.

My problem with Trump is not that he disagrees with the ruling, my problem is his public toddler meltdown.
So then you agree with Trump that the judicial system is broken. You could have just said that 3-4 pages ago.
2/14/2017 2:40 PM
No ****.
2/14/2017 2:53 PM

The Office of Government Ethics suggests the White House should take disciplinary action against Kellyanne Conway, a top adviser to President Trump, for endorsing Ivanka Trump's products in a TV interview.

Walter Shaub, the director of the ethics office, wrote in a letter that there is "strong reason to believe" Conway violated ethics standards and that disciplinary action is warranted. He likened what Conway did to appearing in a TV commercial.

Conway said in a Fox News Channel interview last week that people should "go buy Ivanka's stuff." A day earlier, the president had attacked the Nordstrom department store chain for treating Ivanka Trump unfairly.

2/14/2017 2:53 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/14/2017 2:53:00 PM (view original):

The Office of Government Ethics suggests the White House should take disciplinary action against Kellyanne Conway, a top adviser to President Trump, for endorsing Ivanka Trump's products in a TV interview.

Walter Shaub, the director of the ethics office, wrote in a letter that there is "strong reason to believe" Conway violated ethics standards and that disciplinary action is warranted. He likened what Conway did to appearing in a TV commercial.

Conway said in a Fox News Channel interview last week that people should "go buy Ivanka's stuff." A day earlier, the president had attacked the Nordstrom department store chain for treating Ivanka Trump unfairly.

This is the problem with government.... They need a committee to investigate whether or not an employee needs to be disciplined FOUR DAYS AFTER THE EMPLOYEE WAS ALREADY DISCIPLINED.
2/14/2017 3:17 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/14/2017 3:17:00 PM (view original):

This is the problem with government.... They need a committee to investigate whether or not an employee needs to be disciplined FOUR DAYS AFTER THE EMPLOYEE WAS ALREADY DISCIPLINED.
2/14/2017 3:23 PM

She wasn't disciplined. She was "counseled."
2/14/2017 4:11 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/14/2017 4:11:00 PM (view original):

She wasn't disciplined. She was "counseled."
This is the problem with Liberals.... They need a committee (meaning more than 1 person) to investigate whether one employee should be 'counseled' or whether they should be 'disciplined'. JFC just give her the f'ing verbal warning and be done with it. No committee needed.
2/14/2017 4:24 PM
She violated federal ethics rules. This isn't a verbal warning situation.
2/14/2017 4:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.