Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

But he never sleeps!!!! He may **** up Sears, ISIS, Rosie O'Donnell and Nordstroms before the weekend is over!!!!! And maybe throw in CNN for good measure!!!!
2/10/2017 7:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

I, ROBART
2/10/2017 7:45 PM
2/10/2017 7:50 PM

Vice President Joe Biden doesn’t drink beer, but he’s got no problem helping you keep yours cold.

A VP-themed can koozie is the newest – and perhaps most creative – addition to the Obama Campaign’s online store, dominated by T-shirts, caps, buttons, bracelets and backpacks, all emblazoned with the 2012 logo.

“Need to keep your soda cold? The Vice President’s got you covered. Literally,” the product description reads. “Our Joe Biden can holder is made in the USA.”

The $10 neoprene insulated sheath features Biden’s grinning likeness and the slogan “Cheers Champ.” Profits from the sale benefit the Obama-Biden re-election fund.

2/10/2017 7:57 PM

"I've just read your lousy review of Margaret's concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an 'eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay.' It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-**** as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work. Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below! Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry. - H.S.T.," Truman wrote.

2/10/2017 8:18 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/10/2017 7:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/10/2017 7:22:00 PM (view original):
Is it the President's job to "reprimand" department stores? Will he do it if they pull Martha Stewart's pots and pans?
OMG IT'S UNPRECEDENTED!!! A father sticks up for his family!!!!
OMG IT'S UNPRECEDENTED!!! A sitting President being a mouthpiece for his daughter's clothing line!!!!

Unless, of course, you have an example of another Prez doing so.
2/11/2017 7:00 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/11/2017 7:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/10/2017 7:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/10/2017 7:22:00 PM (view original):
Is it the President's job to "reprimand" department stores? Will he do it if they pull Martha Stewart's pots and pans?
OMG IT'S UNPRECEDENTED!!! A father sticks up for his family!!!!
OMG IT'S UNPRECEDENTED!!! A sitting President being a mouthpiece for his daughter's clothing line!!!!

Unless, of course, you have an example of another Prez doing so.
"My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!"

^ that's hardly a mouthpiece for Ivanka's clothing line and more of a father supporting his daughter. And Doug just posted an example of a past president supporting his daughter (or from your pov selling tickets to his daughters concert):

"I've just read your lousy review of Margaret's concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an 'eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay.' It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-**** as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work. Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below! Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry. - H.S.T.," Truman wrote.
2/11/2017 7:51 AM (edited)
Trump is setting up the courts to take the blame for the next terror attack:

"Our legal system is broken! "77% of refugees allowed into U.S. since travel reprieve hail from seven suspect countries." (WT) SO DANGEROUS!"

-Trump on Twitter
2/11/2017 7:46 AM
Posted by moy23 on 2/11/2017 7:46:00 AM (view original):
Trump is setting up the courts to take the blame for the next terror attack:

"Our legal system is broken! "77% of refugees allowed into U.S. since travel reprieve hail from seven suspect countries." (WT) SO DANGEROUS!"

-Trump on Twitter
2/11/2017 8:22 AM
President Donald Trump taunted Democrats by telling them "Pocahontas is now the face of your party"

That's funny on so many levels!
2/11/2017 8:29 AM
Which level is "racist" at? Near the top, middle, or bottom?
2/11/2017 8:51 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/11/2017 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Which level is "racist" at? Near the top, middle, or bottom?
Lol. Top. The fact you think it's racist tops the charts, snowflake!!!
2/11/2017 9:07 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.