Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by bheid408 on 2/9/2017 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/9/2017 3:19:00 PM (view original):
The media can't help themselves... Like dogs chasing squirrels. OMG Conway said to buy Ivanka stuff on TV!!! OMG Trump and a judge disagree!!!

Meanwhile Trump signs an EO that requires the Attorney General to develop a strategy to use existing federal laws to "prosecute individuals who commit or attempt to commit crimes of violence against... law enforcement officers."

TRUMP +1, MEDIA 0
It takes an Executive Order to require existing federal laws to be used and followed? There is something very very wrong with that!
Totally agree.
2/9/2017 6:25 PM
I've mostly decided to ignore the dumbassery in this thread but feel the need to comment.

Many have said Trump would be unable to remove his businesses from his Presidency. Worrying about Nordstrom pulling Ivanka's clothing line seems to back that up.

Spin it for me, moy.
2/9/2017 6:32 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/9/2017 6:32:00 PM (view original):
I've mostly decided to ignore the dumbassery in this thread but feel the need to comment.

Many have said Trump would be unable to remove his businesses from his Presidency. Worrying about Nordstrom pulling Ivanka's clothing line seems to back that up.

Spin it for me, moy.
Honestly. I don't care about Trump's tweets. I think Trump does them simply so the media has something to talk about while he gets down to business. SQUIRRELS!!! I watched spicer today... All the media asked about was whether or not gorsuch was defying Trump. They couldn't care less about anything Trump actually did.

Twitter is just WORDS. Meeting with the airlines today, swearing in sessions (a great pick btw), and executing 3 EOs are the ACTIONS I care about. Actions speak louder than words. I can't wait for the cabinet to get sworn in so Congress can get to work on some real change.
2/9/2017 6:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by moy23 on 2/9/2017 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/9/2017 6:32:00 PM (view original):

Spin it for me, moy.
Honestly. I don't care about Trump's tweets. I think Trump does them simply so the media has something to talk about while he gets down to business. SQUIRRELS!!! I watched spicer today... All the media asked about was whether or not gorsuch was defying Trump. They couldn't care less about anything Trump actually did.

Twitter is just WORDS. Meeting with the airlines today, swearing in sessions (a great pick btw), and executing 3 EOs are the ACTIONS I care about. Actions speak louder than words. I can't wait for the cabinet to get sworn in so Congress can get to work on some real change.
That's a really weak spin. I expected better.
2/9/2017 6:54 PM
If the media wants to beat Donald Trump they are going to have to learn how to ignore Trump's tweets. That's the only way to kill a troll.
2/9/2017 6:54 PM
uberweak
2/9/2017 6:55 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/9/2017 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/9/2017 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/9/2017 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Clown trump loses in court
Are you spiking the football after a first down?? ... Long way to go before this one gets to the end zone.
clown trump must be tired from all the winning
It's only a matter of time before gorsuch is confirmed. They can take everything to the supreme court and lose if they want to.
2/9/2017 6:56 PM
And then in 2 years Democrats have 38 of the 50 Senate seats up for reelection. 10 of those are in Trump won states like Montana. Ut Oh dems!!!
2/9/2017 7:01 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/9/2017 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/9/2017 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/9/2017 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/9/2017 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/9/2017 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Clown trump loses in court
Are you spiking the football after a first down?? ... Long way to go before this one gets to the end zone.
clown trump must be tired from all the winning
It's only a matter of time before gorsuch is confirmed. They can take everything to the supreme court and lose if they want to.
So the Muslim ban stays on the shelf until gorsuch is confirmed and the case is heard by scotus? Oh ok, should be sometime in 2020 as Pence prepares for his reelection campaign.

And the "they" in your reply is referring to trump. He's the one who has to appeal to scotus.
What ban? It was a 90 and 120 day temp exec order.

9th Circuit Court? Big deal.

While everybody on the left and in the media are running around screaming, the procedures in the vetting process are being improved.

Trump has already moved on.

If I were you, I would be more concerned with rule 19 in the Senate. Hint: It has multiple clauses, some of which I find extremely interesting.

2/9/2017 7:34 PM
2/9/2017 9:36 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 2/9/2017 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Moy, if Pres ******** tweets are not important then why do you keep posting them here?
To watch you Liberals squirm.
2/9/2017 10:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.