Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Great first week for Trump!

1.) Fake news media in a tizzy over crowd size. WHO CARES?

2.) Starts voter fraud investigation day after NPR chick demands he start investigation. Too funny!

3.) Moves forward on the 2006 Wall Law that has been waiting for funding and action through Bush and Obama terms. EXCELLENT!

And that's just the first week.

1/27/2017 4:38 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 1/27/2017 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/27/2017 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Asia was bad back in the 80s. We may have been unaware of how bad but they were. And we should trade with them so they can get access to better music. And 8-tracks were the best. "In the heat...click...hum...whirrrr... of the moment...."

Anyway, back to Trump, there's a reason why they can make some cheap product, ship it to America, distribute it across the US and STILL make it cheaper for the consumer. Trump's idea of "America first" is no different than raising the minimum wage to $15 per hour.
Says the shipping magnate who profits from imports.
Well, yeah, I'm looking at it from my personal viewpoint. If exports could replace the imports that we're sure to lose when Trump starts dropping high tariffs one them, no big deal. But I'm not sure America makes anything "unique" that other countries want/need. After all, if it takes us 80k to make something that the Japanese can make for 2k, why in the hell would they want our stuff?

BTW, the weirdest thing I shipped was sand to Saudi. 8 million pounds for a golf course. We got great sand.
1/27/2017 6:39 PM
It seems that Trump's ban on refugees from certain countries includes green card holding permanent residents from those countries. Which, to me, are no longer refugees since they have already been granted permanent US residency.

Seeing that my wife has been a green card permanent resident since 1970, albeit from a country not on the blacklist, and apparently pays more US income taxes than our beloved President, this is extremely disturbing to me.
1/28/2017 8:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
1/31/2017 3:30 PM
More hate from one of the people who supposedly hate hate.
1/31/2017 5:23 PM
HA! He cut and pasted VOX! TOO FUNNY!

FAKE NEWS!
1/31/2017 5:56 PM
Trump never lies! he just states alternative facts!
1/31/2017 7:13 PM

President Donald Trump’s approval rating is on the rise.

Americans love their new President. Trumps approval rating jumped another four points. The rise is attributed to the vicious attacks from the Democrat leadership on trumps appointees and a majority view the media is biased, hostile and less than truthful in their reporting.
2/2/2017 8:46 AM
Guess that means Bracco is no true American. Obviously he and others are planning on whining about their loss for 4 years, figuring they'll win the next election. They're not realizing how many more people they are turning away by continuing their whining. Ironically, they're making Trump even more popular. Thanks dumb@ss.

I applaud Trump for doing many of the things he promised to do before elected. Keeping promises is in itself much more than I could have expected from Clinton.
2/2/2017 10:02 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.