TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/30/2023 4:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 7/30/2023 8:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/30/2023 4:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/29/2023 5:18:00 PM (view original):
The LNF is MIA. I hope he is OK.
I hope his health is ok.
He may be a crazy goofball who doesn’t know Putin from Churchill but he is our goofball.
I hope he is just on a break.
Still hanging in there. thanks for the thought. Spend too much time here, so pulling in the reins a little

How would you rate Joe Biden's presidency so far?
Why does his son get a pass??
Y'all and your whataboutism diversion distraction attempts. Neither Joe nor Hunter will have anything to do with murderer Trump getting his arse handed to him both politically and criminally. If anything comes back against Joe, ok that's fine, but that's apples. The orange is that while I'm an old white guy with a slight slant toward republican and all-in on survival of the fittest rather than enabling hand-outs, thank God there's some of us not fooled by an a-hole despite a lot of brain-dead trash around us.
Whatever, bub. Thought you said you were a spirit filled Christian. You sound ,more like the enemy. I guess it's beneath you to say anything upbeat.
Drink some spirits and desecrate some public buildings for fun. Cheer on the KKK and cheer on Jew Haters and cheer on Catholic Haters and cheer on Nazis and cheer on White “Christian” Nationalists and cheer on people trying to kill politicians and the VP and police officers at the capitol on the day democracy almost died and cheer on people who are really trying to deprive people of the ability to vote to win party elections and cheer on people who support a person who told officials to manufacture votes to steal an election away from the American public.

Cheers to the person with the most hypocritical Christian values I’ve ever known.

PS if a loudmouth like me isn’t the enemy of that sinister cesspool of human corruption and hatred then I would be doing something wrong.
Im doing something right.
7/30/2023 6:40 PM (edited)
We do not have an intelligent country as is the case almost everywhere across the globe because of the weakness and overall stupidity of the species world wide.

We have by a hair just barely enough people to keep a democracy ( a democratic republic ) from becoming a dictatorship or type of autocracy. It is a very small difference between democracy and The Republican States of America.

And don’t tell me that is a political statement.
It is a human statement.
7/30/2023 6:55 PM (edited)
I hope his health is ok.
He may be a crazy goofball who doesn’t know Putin from Churchill but he is our goofball.
Still hanging in there. thanks for the thought. Spend too much time here, so pulling in the reins a little

Y'all and your whataboutism diversion distraction attempts. Neither Joe nor Hunter will have anything to do with murderer Trump getting his arse handed to him both politically and criminally. If anything comes back against Joe, ok that's fine, but that's apples. The orange is that while I'm an old white guy with a slight slant toward republican and all-in on survival of the fittest rather than enabling hand-outs, thank God there's some of us not fooled by an a-hole despite a lot of brain-dead trash around us.
Whatever, bub. Thought you said you were a spirit filled Christian. You sound ,more like the enemy. I guess it's beneath you to say anything upbeat.
just like I said, it seems whoever does not agree with you is the enemy and evil. While I'm not a big fan of his, mwett seems to be lot more Christian than you, buddy.
7/30/2023 10:42 PM
A business partner of Hunter Biden - Archer is testifying behind closed doors today.
From what I have read he is going to be indicted for something.
Re Joe - he is expected to say that he was present for many of Hunters phone calls.

But I don’t think he is testifying that Joe said anything on the calls OR that Joe received any money from deals.

All of that if true can be seen in the light of supporting the success of his son and not in a criminal way.

Get ready for spin before the actual testimony gets released.
7/31/2023 10:39 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/30/2023 10:42:00 PM (view original):
I hope his health is ok.

just like I said, it seems whoever does not agree with you is the enemy and evil. While I'm not a big fan of his, mwett seems to be lot more Christian than you, buddy.
Good to know I am your buddy ; as the rest of your comment: typical, is all I will say. It gets boring.
7/31/2023 4:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Mwett on 7/30/2023 5:45:00 PM (view original):
Wait for it . . . and there it is. Where did you mention Jesus in your post ? Where did I mention Him in mine ? This is about a singular p.o.s. regardless if he's red or blue or buddist or russian orthodox or talks to his father the tree. You get confuzzled and too often times wrong when you try to combine an idiot with my Lord. But to you it's black/white; now according to you I'm regarded as you of 'them' for disagreeing with you on one part of a topic that has nothing to do with another. I know plenty of Christians who still side with Trump and are part of the closet 'base' and neither of us are condemning the other to hell but know one day when we're where there'll be no more tears or pain or suffering we can look back and laugh at this. But not you. You need your head examined.
Like I said:

“And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.”

and the choice is yours. You can throw more stones at me, or think on this for a bit.

7/31/2023 4:37 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2023 4:37:00 PM (view original):
Wait for it . . . and there it is. Where did you mention Jesus in your post ? Where did I mention Him in mine ? This is about a singular p.o.s. regardless if he's red or blue or buddist or russian orthodox or talks to his father the tree. You get confuzzled and too often times wrong when you try to combine an idiot with my Lord. But to you it's black/white; now according to you I'm regarded as you of 'them' for disagreeing with you on one part of a topic that has nothing to do with another. I know plenty of Christians who still side with Trump and are part of the closet 'base' and neither of us are condemning the other to hell but know one day when we're where there'll be no more tears or pain or suffering we can look back and laugh at this. But not you. You need your head examined.
Like I said:

“And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.”

and the choice is yours. You can throw more stones at me, or think on this for a bit.

What about my commandment?
7/31/2023 5:53 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2023 4:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/30/2023 10:42:00 PM (view original):
I hope his health is ok.

Good to know I am your buddy ; as the rest of your comment: typical, is all I will say. It gets boring.
so does pretty much everything you post
7/31/2023 6:42 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2023 4:37:00 PM (view original):
Like I said:

notice he didn't say love one another as long as they believe as you do....
7/31/2023 6:43 PM
NYT - poll shows dead heat between Trump and Biden.
I know what kind of country I am living in.
And even if democracy can survive what kind of country is this to you?
8/1/2023 12:04 PM
A country governed by the Constitution, which requires freedom of choice, freedom of expression, freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, the Electoral College, and a dozen other things progressive totalitarians can't stand and want to get rid of.
8/1/2023 12:19 PM
It was a rhetorical question.
8/1/2023 12:28 PM
screw that

it was literal

name the other dozen things

8/1/2023 12:29 PM
As a Progressive I have to agree that I hate freedom of speech and freedom of expression and everyone that is a democrat that I have ever known wants to take it away.
And we don’t want freedom of choice be it reproductive rights or gender identification or “choice”
or choice about anything.
And we look for leaders that Trump would love if they just changed parties but stayed the same.

And yeah there is a ground swell to change the constitution to remove the second amendment. I don’t know of any polls showing it or any candidate running on it but otherwise it is obviously the goal.
I mean after all if you are against assault weapons it is only logical that the second amendment is the goal.

Crock of crap.
8/1/2023 12:39 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...905|906|907|908|909...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.