TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 1/10/2021 12:38:00 PM (view original):
No, like those who defended him for 4 years. Yuk, yuk, yuk. I'm so witty. (In best Uofa voice.)

For what it's worth, I'll defend any President, or any person, against accusations that are tossed at them without accompanying prroof.
Really? I don't recall you defending Obama when trump and others were saying he wasn't born in the U.S. I don't recall you jumping ti Michelle Obama when someone called her a gorilla (or was it an ape? I forget) like you did when some implied Melania might have been high in a picture. Show me where you once defended Obama in the 8 years he was president please.
1/10/2021 11:03 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 1/10/2021 7:55:00 PM (view original):
No, like those who defended him for 4 years. Yuk, yuk, yuk. I'm so witty. (In best Uofa voice.)

For what it's worth, I'll defend any President, or any person, against accusations that are tossed at them without accompanying prroof.
Lol get to work on defending Biden from that Ukraine and China **** any day now
Who here is posting anything about that, except maybe crazy Doug, and I just look at his pictures.
Oh right, nobody, maybe that shows one huge difference between the two Parties. One runs with lies and innuendo, and the Rep. don't (as a whole).
1/11/2021 8:38 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/10/2021 11:03:00 PM (view original):

Really? I don't recall you defending Obama when trump and others were saying he wasn't born in the U.S. I don't recall you jumping ti Michelle Obama when someone called her a gorilla (or was it an ape? I forget) like you did when some implied Melania might have been high in a picture. Show me where you once defended Obama in the 8 years he was president please.
Show me where I posted anything in these Forums 4-12 years ago.
You have no freaking idea what I did or didn't do regarding defending President and Mrs. Obama.
"LOVE" how some of you always pretend you know the other people who post here.
I'll never measure-up to Saint wylie and his holy, unbiased (in his distorted view) perfectness. I've already admitted that, for your ego. What more do you want before you quit following me around like a lost pup, pretending you know me, and ignoring things I actually have shared about myself?
1/11/2021 8:53 AM (edited)

© UPI Photo

Facing mounting criticism, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Friday said the state will expand COVID-19 vaccination eligibility to a wider range of the public, including those over the age of 75 and first responders.

Cuomo has been under fire for rigidly adhering to prioritizing health workers and nursing homes, despite numerous instances of vaccine doses sitting unused in freezers or even being thrown out.

Even with a limited supply of vaccines from the federal government, New York's vaccination rollout has been slow. Cuomo blamed hospitals, threatening to fine them and remove doses if they didn't vaccinate health workers fast enough.While other governors expanded eligibility groups and praised hospitals and pharmacists for using extra doses, Cuomo stayed firm, insisting that providers were not allowed to deviate from the state's plan.

In New York City, close to 30 percent of health workers have declined a chance to be vaccinated, but hospitals have not been allowed to give the shots to others who may want it, like people over the age of 75, first responders, or transit workers.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) has been the governor's most vocal critic in calling for widened eligibility. He said the city has thousands of slots available to vaccinate New Yorkers, but can't use them because of Cuomo's restrictions.

1/11/2021 4:16 PM

‘You Held Out For Eight Months’: Lesley Stahl Calls Out Pelosi For COVID Relief Delay

Lesley Stahl: You yourself are not known as a person who compromises.

Nancy Pelosi: No, I am. I'll compromise. We wanna get the job done. I'm not-- I'm-- mischaracterized by the Republicans that way. But that's a tactic that they use. But we know we want results for the American people.

Lesley Stahl: What about the COVID relief package?

Nancy Pelosi: Yeah.

Lesley Stahl: That was held up for eight months.

Nancy Pelosi: Right. But that was their obs-- obstruction. Understand this.

Lesley Stahl: Well, wait. Y--

Nancy Pelosi: Was their obstruction.

Lesley Stahl: Yours too.

Nancy Pelosi: Their obstruction.

Lesley Stahl: No, yours too. Takes two to--

Nancy Pelosi: No, it wasn't obstruction.

Lesley Stahl: You held out for eight months.

Nancy Pelosi: No, no. We held it up because there was no-- no respect for our heroes, our-- our state and local health care workers, police and fire, our first responders, our sanitation, transportation, food workers, our teachers, our teachers, our teachers. They would not go down that path.

Lesley Stahl: There's a member of your caucus who said specifically that, "We look like obstructionists, and it was a mistake."

Nancy Pelosi: I don't remember anybody saying that. And—

Lesley Stahl: But--

Nancy Pelosi: --they may have. And they may have. But it isn't-- it wasn't a mistake.

1/11/2021 4:16 PM

SHUTDOWN PARLER!
1/11/2021 4:35 PM

ONE PARTY! ONE VOICE!

1/11/2021 5:07 PM

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

1/11/2021 6:09 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/11/2021 8:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/10/2021 11:03:00 PM (view original):

Show me where I posted anything in these Forums 4-12 years ago.
You have no freaking idea what I did or didn't do regarding defending President and Mrs. Obama.
"LOVE" how some of you always pretend you know the other people who post here.
I'll never measure-up to Saint wylie and his holy, unbiased (in his distorted view) perfectness. I've already admitted that, for your ego. What more do you want before you quit following me around like a lost pup, pretending you know me, and ignoring things I actually have shared about myself?
look, you said you would defend any president against unfounded accusations. I never saw you defend anyone other than Trump. I can only speak about what I see. I have no idea if you defended Obama or anyone else in private. I know I have never seen you defend anyone here other than Trump.
I know for damn sure I am not a saint, and my views are not unbiased or perfect. I also feel I'm pretty safe in saying they are more unbiased than your views.
As far as following you around like a puppy dog, well, maybe you'd like to think so, but I do not respond to your posts much anymore. You seem to think I respond to almost all of them. If it makes you happy, think that. I don't care.

And I am certainly not going to bother looking for posts you may or may not have made 4 - 12 years ago. The ones you make now are bad enough.
1/11/2021 6:41 PM

Congrats! You get to keep your Twitter account.
1/11/2021 7:00 PM
1/11/2021 7:42 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 1/11/2021 7:51:00 PM (view original):
https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1348775889803341824

IF THERE WAS COLLUSION WITH A FOREIGN GOV I WILL FIND IT
1/11/2021 7:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...843|844|845|846|847...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.