THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

LOL. It's NOT my fault it's the freakin' MEDIA's................... LOL.

You are completely off the rocker.
Goldwater was quite well covered and reported on and he was (perhaps) one of the first Major mainstream political candidates to pretty much speak his mind and there wasn't ANY credible News reporting on Goldwater framing him as a racist.

As usual, you just PREFER to believe in misinformation (in this case, speculated PERSONAL notions!!) rather than taking the minimal amount of time it takes to inform yourself.

It's rather lazy and I call it pathetic (and baseless) self aggrandizing and pretty much nearly ignorant.

AND my name (as it's so EZ to read) is NOT Larry Bob.
I won't type what I'm referring to you as.
1/23/2022 10:55 AM
January 6 Update

Former heavyweight grappler William Barr has already voluntarily given testimony to the committee.
Apparently no holds barred.
He resigned on December 20, 2020 and stated it was because of lies and falsehoods about election fraud and integrity.

It would be hard to believe that he was not in the loop over the Guiliani - Sydney - Pillowman - Stone - Trump defamation and Big Lie Campaign and the actual absence of any evidence on their part.
He had to have been privy to that conspiracy.

But he probably also had plenty of first hand knowledge of the coup to overturn the certification of vote and illegal plan to replace the rightfully elected electors. He was there for all of that or at least a lot of it.

Although he was a horrible and disreputable public official he does carry a lot of weight.

The end of December to January 6 may one day be called Seven Days of January.
Everyone should see the movie or read the book - Seven Days in May.
1/23/2022 3:13 PM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 1/23/2022 10:55:00 AM (view original):
LOL. It's NOT my fault it's the freakin' MEDIA's................... LOL.

You are completely off the rocker.
Goldwater was quite well covered and reported on and he was (perhaps) one of the first Major mainstream political candidates to pretty much speak his mind and there wasn't ANY credible News reporting on Goldwater framing him as a racist.

As usual, you just PREFER to believe in misinformation (in this case, speculated PERSONAL notions!!) rather than taking the minimal amount of time it takes to inform yourself.

It's rather lazy and I call it pathetic (and baseless) self aggrandizing and pretty much nearly ignorant.

AND my name (as it's so EZ to read) is NOT Larry Bob.
I won't type what I'm referring to you as.
Charming. I guess you sure told me a thing or two
1/24/2022 8:44 AM
I think Larry Bob is a nice nickname.
I like it.
1/24/2022 11:49 AM
Quote of The Day

Sarah Palin lawsuit against the NYT for libel as reached trial and a jury is being picked but now Palin who is 57 has covid.

The presiding judge - “Of course, she is unvaccinated”.
1/24/2022 1:26 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/24/2022 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Quote of The Day

Sarah Palin lawsuit against the NYT for libel as reached trial and a jury is being picked but now Palin who is 57 has covid.

Which of the following statements are false ?

1) vaccinated folks still get covid
2) vaccinated folks still transmit covid
3) the only real benefit of getting vaccinated is the symptoms of covid are likely to be less severe.
1/24/2022 2:46 PM
Posted by Vitamin_C on 1/24/2022 2:46:00 PM (view original):
Quote of The Day

3) the only real benefit of getting vaccinated is the symptoms of covid are likely to be less severe.
4) vaccinated people are very unlikely to die or give covid to the idiots who wont get vaccinated because they get a chance to say a big FU to the world.

Btw - some vaccinated people still get covid - not most.
since almost all of the almost 900,000 dead are the FU people the major benefit is not getting dead and having very less severe problems if you do get it.

Ive been kicking this around. Im wondering how many people who wont get the vaccine could be found somewhere on the sociopath scale.
Of course not all but what is the percentage.
1/24/2022 3:20 PM
Quote of The Day

4) vaccinated people are very unlikely to die or give covid to the idiots who wont get vaccinated just so they can get a chance to say a big FU to the world each and every day.

Btw - some vaccinated people still get covid - not most.
since almost all of the almost 900,000 dead are the FU people the major benefit is not getting dead and having very less severe problems if you do get it.

Ive been kicking this around. Im wondering how many people who wont get the vaccine could be found somewhere on the sociopath scale.
Of course not all but what is the percentage.
1/24/2022 3:21 PM
You confirmed that all 3 statements are true.
You're #4 is simply a more dramatic rebranding of #3.

You're being somewhat disingenuous. RE:
"Btw - some vaccinated people still get covid - not most".
The same exact statement is true for the unvaccinated.

"since almost all of the almost 900,000 dead are the FU people the major benefit is not getting dead and having very less severe problems if you do get it".

Yes. So if the major (and I would argue ONLY) benefit is the individual having a less severe case if they contract it, there is absolutely no reason for mandates and the hate spewing.
1/24/2022 3:45 PM
Posted by Vitamin_C on 1/24/2022 3:46:00 PM (view original):
You confirmed that all 3 statements are true.
You're #4 is simply a more dramatic rebranding of #3.

You're being somewhat disingenuous. RE:
"Btw - some vaccinated people still get covid - not most".
The same exact statement is true for the unvaccinated.

"since almost all of the almost 900,000 dead are the FU people the major benefit is not getting dead and having very less severe problems if you do get it".

Yes. So if the major (and I would argue ONLY) benefit is the individual having a less severe case if they contract it, there is absolutely no reason for mandates and the hate spewing.
So wrong and crazy im just not going to waste my time responding.
1/24/2022 4:07 PM
Figures.

Let me make it easy. Just pick a number.

1) You deny the 3 prior statements were all true?
2) you think MOST unvaccinated get covid?
3) you believe there are more benefits of the vaccine?
4) you're a strong proponent of continued mandates and hate spewing?
1/24/2022 4:17 PM (edited)
Posted by Vitamin_C on 1/24/2022 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Figures.

He's definitely a proponent of hate.
He defended his hatred quite passionately.

Here's a link to the cdc page explaing the benefits:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.html?s_cid=10466:should%20i%20vaccinate:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

Here are the highlights:

Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 can lower your risk of getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. Vaccines can also help prevent serious illness and death.

NOTICE IT SAYS "CAN LOWER" BECAUSE IT MAY NOT.

All steps have been taken to ensure that vaccines are safe and effective for people ages 5 years and older.

SO MUCH SO THAT OUR GOVERNMENT HAS GRANTED THE MANUFACTURERS EXEMPT FROM LIABILITY and PFIZER HAS ASKED TO DELAY RELEASING STUDY DATA FOR 75 YEARS.

If you already had COVID-19, you should still get a COVID-19 vaccine for added protection.

When you are up to date on COVID-19 vaccination, you can resume many activities with proper precautions (e.g., mask wearing in indoor public spaces).

IF ONE PRACTICES SOCIAL DISTANCING and MASK WEARING, THE THREAT IS MINIMIZED. DUH.
1/24/2022 4:49 PM
Quote of The Day

3 is false. Vaccinated people are also less to transmit and receive COVID, even if they can still get it.
1/24/2022 5:31 PM
For the record just because i think someone is an a hole does not mean i hate them.
1/24/2022 5:32 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 1/24/2022 4:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Vitamin_C on 1/24/2022 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Figures.

He's definitely a proponent of hate.
He defended his hatred quite passionately.

Here's a link to the cdc page explaing the benefits:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.html?s_cid=10466:should%20i%20vaccinate:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

Here are the highlights:

Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 can lower your risk of getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. Vaccines can also help prevent serious illness and death.

NOTICE IT SAYS "CAN LOWER" BECAUSE IT MAY NOT.

All steps have been taken to ensure that vaccines are safe and effective for people ages 5 years and older.

SO MUCH SO THAT OUR GOVERNMENT HAS GRANTED THE MANUFACTURERS EXEMPT FROM LIABILITY and PFIZER HAS ASKED TO DELAY RELEASING STUDY DATA FOR 75 YEARS.

If you already had COVID-19, you should still get a COVID-19 vaccine for added protection.

When you are up to date on COVID-19 vaccination, you can resume many activities with proper precautions (e.g., mask wearing in indoor public spaces).

IF ONE PRACTICES SOCIAL DISTANCING and MASK WEARING, THE THREAT IS MINIMIZED. DUH.
Can you link articles about the liability and pfizer blocking study data stuff? I'm willing to bet that you're misrepresenting a bit.

And I think bigotry and discrimination against the unvaccinated is not only acceptable, but probably morally good.
1/24/2022 5:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...81|82|83|84|85...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.