Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Trump is taking that hydroxychloroquine. Side effects of hydroxychloroquine include paranoia, hallucinations and psychosis
5/18/2020 8:14 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 5/18/2020 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/17/2020 11:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by usf_bulls on 5/17/2020 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Sometimes, I don't know which one of you is sillier.

rsp believes that Trump will not be re-elected, which is a bit naïve. Doug believes that Trump is a Top 5 leader in world history, which is a bit insane.
Doug, just out of curiosity, who, in your opinion, are the other 4 top leaders in world history??
Let's see......KAHN - HITLER - JAGGER - AND.............YOU!
Charles II of Spain
Maximilien Robespierre
Ivan IV Vasilyevich
Nero
5/18/2020 10:17 PM

Livid Trump Says He’s Done With Fox News: ‘Looking For A New Outlet!’

Trump flips out after being criticized on the network for taking the drug hydroxychloroquine, which has not been approved for the coronavirus.

Trump’s comments also included praise for Roger Ailes, the late Fox News CEO who left the network after multiple women accused him of sexual harassment.

Despite that history, Ailes served as an adviser to Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Trump’s anger at the network drew a sharp response from his critics:

Joyce Alene?@JoyceWhiteVance
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @FoxNews

Democratically elected presidents don't "look for a new outlet," they don't run propaganda machines. The press in this country is supposed to be free & independent & no more a tool of the presidency that the Justice Department is supposed to be.

Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,385 people are talking about this

pourmecoffee?@pourmecoffee

If you look on the back of your prescription bottle it should list which cable news hosts are trustworthy.

45 people are talking about this

Andy Ostroy?@AndyOstroy

So, every media outlet now, including Fox News, is "anti-#Trump? Maybe they've all just become anti-stupidity, anti-lying, anti-incompetence, anti-failure, anti-danger, anti-sickness, anti-death, anti-sociopath, anti-criminal, anti-traitor?

236 people are talking about this

Lesley Abravane

Omg you really must be on hydroxychloroquine and adderall and chicken McNuggets and Clorox. #Cavuto was trying to help you, you #morbidlyobese, genocidal gaslighting ghoul.

5/19/2020 4:28 AM

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an effort to dampen the controversy over Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s alleged use of a State Department employee to run personal errands, Donald J. Trump has ordered Mike Pence to start picking up Pompeo’s laundry, effective immediately.

In addition to his new laundry duties, Pence will be solely responsible for walking Pompeo’s dog and for what the White House described as “light housework.”

Reportedly, Pence has already hit the ground running in his new role and is in talks with Pompeo about how he likes his shirts done.

Although assigning Pompeo’s errands to Pence appears to have solved one problem, it may have created a new one, because the Vice-President will no longer be available to perform the personal errands for Trump that have been his responsibility for the past three years, such as fetching cans of Diet Coke and replenishing the Oval Office’s supply of Sharpies.

5/19/2020 6:03 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/18/2020 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Lying to oneself, while stupid is one's right I suppose. It's termed delusion. It's for nutjobs and rats and neer-do-wells.
But lying to attempt to influence others opinions is just shameful and offensive.
The work of the devil actually. Purposeful lying. Evil.
Like the present POTUS.
Are you applying those first 3 lines to all the lies the Dems/Libs told about Trump and other Repubs over the last 4 years?
5/19/2020 10:43 AM
If lies they be, yes. Why don't you identify what "lies" you refer to? Should be fun for you.
I'll examine your resulting list and let you know if I concur.
5/19/2020 11:05 AM
As I think you just told someone else, I'm not doing your work for you. You suddenly "forget" all the fabrications and lies those people said over the last 4 years?! I'm sorry, but I don't believe you.
5/19/2020 11:41 AM
lol
5/19/2020 12:01 PM
predictable
5/19/2020 1:09 PM
yup. Cop out. Still a trolling trumptard.
5/19/2020 1:32 PM
So, when you won't look-up things others ask you to, that's justified, but when others refuse to look-up things you ask them to, that's a cop out?
Typical, Trump-hating hypocritical behavior. You guys just keep the laughs coming with your made-up BS and divisive hatred.
5/19/2020 3:08 PM
lol
5/19/2020 3:25 PM
In a Bronx liquor store window on East Tremont

5/19/2020 3:47 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/19/2020 3:08:00 PM (view original):
So, when you won't look-up things others ask you to, that's justified, but when others refuse to look-up things you ask them to, that's a cop out?
Typical, Trump-hating hypocritical behavior. You guys just keep the laughs coming with your made-up BS and divisive hatred.
No...........I just think you can't find any actual "lies" told by actual real folks..................try me.
5/19/2020 4:07 PM
This may be the greatest tweet in history...

Lesley Abravane

Omg you really must be on hydroxychloroquine and adderall and chicken McNuggets and Clorox. #Cavuto was trying to help you, you #morbidlyobese, genocidal gaslighting ghoul.

5/19/2020 4:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...72|73|74|75|76...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.