Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Denial isn’t working for the con either.
5/17/2020 4:46 PM
5/17/2020 4:49 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Denial is not working
5/17/2020 4:49 PM
5/17/2020 4:50 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 2:15:00 PM (view original):
WTF? CLEAN THE TRAIN YOU PACK ESSENTIAL WORKERS INTO? BLAME TRUMP!
5/17/2020 4:51 PM
I bet you never moved out of your original hometown. In fact I’m SURE you never even left the block.
5/17/2020 4:52 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/17/2020 4:52:00 PM (view original):
I bet you never moved out of your original hometown. In fact I’m SURE you never even left the block.
This is your last lick.

I been all over the world pal. Places you'll never see.

Countries you can't spell and wars you never been in. From Europe to Asia.

You'll never live my life because you don't got the balls. You're pathetic. Creep. Jerk. *******. Lazy.

Your time done went and gone. Your future is hell. You made it. I didn't make you. You're a pest. And cruel.

Live your life and stay out of mine. Enjoy your hot thread. It will be the last.

If you get a chance....go to Heidlberg and tour the castle or walk over the Neckar with your wife.

Check out Hong Kong. OPPS....Maybe you can't do that anymore. Vietnam? Japan? Taiwan? Philippines?

How about the United States of America?

Let's say you get out of A school in Indianapolis and you're going to California. How you get there?

I don't know about you but I took 10? into St. Louis and went Route 66 all the way and ended up in Pomona.

Did I tell you after the NAVY I joined the circus for 2 years? Can you tell me a state I wasn't in?

And you think I wasn't out of my own hometown. That's OK. It's your ignorance. But I can't spend my time with you.

My time is valuable and your knowledge and future limited. Good luck and Goodbye. Your new hot threads are all on you.

5/17/2020 5:28 PM
Triggered Dotard, lol!!!!
5/17/2020 5:35 PM
Thank GOD! It’s about time you let go of your obsession with me. The Keyboard Warrior bit is a nice final touch.
5/17/2020 5:37 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/17/2020 5:35:00 PM (view original):
Triggered Dotard, lol!!!!
He’s been squirming in his shell since BARACK HUSSEIN destroyed the con last night. He’s just venting his frustration over the mounting reality against the words of the Lyin.
5/17/2020 5:39 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 6:34:00 PM (view original):
The whole point of shutting down was to flatten the curve and keep our medical people alive and healthy. Not overload the Hospitals to the point of the destruction of our healthcare system. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Moving forward allows the virus to take it's course in a manageable environment. Herd Immunity. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

There is no comparison between H1N1 and Coronavirus 19. Our modern technology and the leadership of one of the top 5 leaders in World History has allowed us to dodge this bullet, never go down and come back fighting. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

And as the limp wristed pajama boys crawl under the bed or hide behind a screen with fake names....the sun will rise and the rain will fall. Nothing has changed. You are still weak and backward and we are still strong enough to note this is a blip on the timeline of history. And I wonder how the future will view us. I already know. Those who got it early and went back to work and those who didn't. Those who didn't...the same sad sacks who politicize everything and everybody. Somehow they wish to blame a political party for a virus. The dictionary defines all kinds of virus. Including political and trade. And at the end of the day...which is the more deadly? We're all gonna die. I'd rather die from a virus that may be natural and take its course than a trade deal that slowly kills or political party bent on suicide.
How many times are you gonna post the same thing? It doesn’t get smarter or more truthful just because you repeat it like a parrot.

Oh wait...nevermind.
5/17/2020 6:39 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 6:42:00 PM (view original):
The whole point of shutting down was to flatten the curve and keep our medical people alive and healthy. Not overload the Hospitals to the point of the destruction of our healthcare system. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Moving forward allows the virus to take it's course in a manageable environment. Herd Immunity. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

There is no comparison between H1N1 and Coronavirus 19. Our modern technology and the leadership of one of the top 5 leaders in World History has allowed us to dodge this bullet, never go down and come back fighting. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

And as the limp wristed pajama boys crawl under the bed or hide behind a screen with fake names....the sun will rise and the rain will fall. Nothing has changed. You are still weak and backward and we are still strong enough to note this is a blip on the timeline of history. And I wonder how the future will view us. I already know. Those who got it early and went back to work and those who didn't. Those who didn't...the same sad sacks who politicize everything and everybody. Somehow they wish to blame a political party for a virus. The dictionary defines all kinds of virus. Including political and trade. And at the end of the day...which is the more deadly? We're all gonna die. I'd rather die from a virus that may be natural and take its course than a trade deal that slowly kills or political party bent on suicide.
How many times are you gonna post the same thing? It doesn’t get smarter or more truthful just because you repeat it like a parrot.

Oh wait...nevermind.
5/17/2020 6:44 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 6:45:00 PM (view original):

Oh wait...nevermind.
5/17/2020 6:48 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 6:49:00 PM (view original):

Oh wait...nevermind.
5/17/2020 6:50 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 6:56:00 PM (view original):

Is this 17 or 18?
5/17/2020 6:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...69|70|71|72|73...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.