Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

I despise left moderates and "vote blue no matter who" Karens even more now. It's only "believe all women" when a Republican is on trial. That's ****** up.
5/1/2020 10:40 AM
Looks like the new topic has tang's panties in a bunch. Should I break-down and read what he's blabbering about? NAH! I've finally learned my lesson, that's it's just not worth it.
5/1/2020 10:57 AM
lmao, I'm agreeing with you
5/1/2020 11:09 AM
Oops, ,now I must have hurt his wittle feelings. Still not reading his crap and causing myself aggravation.
5/1/2020 11:17 AM
It's alright. You'll prolly like what he posted. The correct answer to your question BTW is D. All of the above.
5/1/2020 11:42 AM
Appreciate the answer bob.
I don't trust one politician any more than another, so I need a reason to switch from the Devil I Know to the Devil I Don't. (Why I voted for BOB in 2012.) Many people don't like Trump as a person, and I've never said I'd be able to tolerate him as a friend or neighbor, but given the state of the economy (pre-pandemic) and the lack of anything proven despite 4 years of digging, I'm going to need a better option than a sexual predator who truly seems to exhibit the early symptoms of Alzheimers.
Still can't bring myself to read tang though.
5/1/2020 11:54 AM
Tang is agreeing with you. And I'm sure you were really considering voting for Bernie.

Trump said he'll consider giving aid to blue states but they'll have to do something for "us."
5/1/2020 12:20 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/1/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
I despise left moderates and "vote blue no matter who" Karens even more now. It's only "believe all women" when a Republican is on trial. That's ****** up.
I despise far left podcasters and political hacks cosplaying journalist even more now. We've got literal fascism knocking down the door but their precious Bernie couldn't win enough southern votes in the Democratic primary, again, so they rush out a half assed accusation that is crumbling under scrutiny and hurting victims in the long run.

I feel really bad for her in this. She should get a lawyer and stop listening to Halper, Grim, and Robinson. Probably should stop editing old posts and tweeting, too.
5/1/2020 12:24 PM
Bernie or busters also annoy me, because even if the accusations are true, Biden is a better choice than Trump by far. That's why I said I was voting for Biden. I can hold both positions.
5/1/2020 12:28 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/1/2020 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Bernie or busters also annoy me, because even if the accusations are true, Biden is a better choice than Trump by far. That's why I said I was voting for Biden. I can hold both positions.
If the accusation is true, I hope he's not the nominee. Of course, the DNC would pick anyone but Bernie so the bernouts will persist.

But all the evidence supports her original story about issues with his staff, and not what she's now claiming after adventures in Bernieland.

FTR, I voted for Bernie in the primary, but I get most people aren't there yet. I'm not throwing a temper tantrum, though.
5/1/2020 12:45 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/1/2020 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Since you guys can't seem to do anything other than keep repeating the same things over and over, thought I'd propose I change in direction for the discussion.

How did the Dems have almost 20 possibilities as their Presidential candidate, yet still end-up with a sexual predator as the one they chose?
1) They are simply that dumb.
2) They don't really want to win the election - they've decided it's more fun to whine and make-up stories as the "minority" Party.
3) They thought choosing someone more loathsome than Trump might be a good strategy.
so, are you saying Biden is guilty without a trial? Seems to me you were all up in arms when people (not me, by the way) were saying that about Trump and Kavanaugh. Can't have it both ways, dude.
5/1/2020 1:49 PM
Wonder why she didn't come forward when Biden was nominated for V.P. or during that 8 years?
5/1/2020 2:53 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/1/2020 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/1/2020 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Since you guys can't seem to do anything other than keep repeating the same things over and over, thought I'd propose I change in direction for the discussion.

How did the Dems have almost 20 possibilities as their Presidential candidate, yet still end-up with a sexual predator as the one they chose?
1) They are simply that dumb.
2) They don't really want to win the election - they've decided it's more fun to whine and make-up stories as the "minority" Party.
3) They thought choosing someone more loathsome than Trump might be a good strategy.
so, are you saying Biden is guilty without a trial? Seems to me you were all up in arms when people (not me, by the way) were saying that about Trump and Kavanaugh. Can't have it both ways, dude.
Excuse me; you are correct. An alleged sexual predator (for now).
Perhaps all the "smoke" around this was why so many were so slow to endorse Biden. They didn't want to be on-board if the fire comes.
5/1/2020 3:00 PM
You are the only person that is questioning why Obama didn't endorse Biden earlier. The answer is pretty obvious. Obama didn't want to involve himself in the primary, as that would be viewed as delegitimizing the process. Furthermore, what if he endorsed Biden, only for Joe to lose? Permanent damage to credibility.
5/1/2020 3:54 PM
I asked it months ago but you guys make it up as you go along and forget what you want. Love your dirty words post though.
5/1/2020 4:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...57|58|59|60|61...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.