Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

4/19/2020 5:15 AM
Definitely looks like bronx has now joined rsp in drinking way too much of the Liberal Kool-Aid. He, like rsp, can't seem to form a productive rational thought. No point in looking at his posts any longer, since they are totally worthless. I'd feel sorry for those two, if there weren't so many others like them; filled with hate along with disappointment and failure in their own lives, which they want others to feel too.
4/19/2020 9:18 AM

BLAME TRUMP..........NOT ME!
4/19/2020 9:59 AM
Hey all3. You should compare the numbers of Carnival Cruise Line "customers"/cruisers with the number of voters who cast ballots for Trump!
It's astounding how they match up. I'm of the opinion it's the SAME group of folks.

Folks who were stupid enough to embark on a cruise in Feb. or March are "challenged" enough mentally that it's quite likely that THEY were the 63 million voters who put this Tonto in office.
Congrats on being one of them!
You gonna go on a cruise soon? Real soon?
How about doing the "apprentice themed" cruise on Carnival?
Their "President" is on Trump's new committee for "re-opening" our economy..........along with Ivanka and Jarrod Kucher.
The same guy owns the Miami Heat. He's buddies with your President.
4/19/2020 10:05 AM
bob nails it. Carnival Cruise Line had 63 million pasengers in February and March. With an average cruise capacity of 3,500 guests, Carnival offered a whopping 18,000 itineraries during that time, shattering industry records and exceeding Wall Street expectations.
4/19/2020 11:08 AM
Wow, even bob is posting total nonsense now. Are you guys just that bored, or has your Trump-hatred really effected your ability to post anything rational and/or informative?

Yes, ALL of Carnival's passengers during those months were Americans who voted for Trump. Stupid sheit like this almost makes me long for b_l.

4/19/2020 12:09 PM
4/19/2020 12:23 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/19/2020 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Definitely looks like bronx has now joined rsp in drinking way too much of the Liberal Kool-Aid. He, like rsp, can't seem to form a productive rational thought. No point in looking at his posts any longer, since they are totally worthless. I'd feel sorry for those two, if there weren't so many others like them; filled with hate along with disappointment and failure in their own lives, which they want others to feel too.
Since I'm no longer wasting my time viewing bronx's BS, IF he ever posts anything remotely informative, would someone please make me aware. I know that's like asking you to let me know when it snows in the desert, but after all, these are strange times.
4/19/2020 12:33 PM

Ain't gonna happen bro.............
4/19/2020 12:46 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/31/2020 7:07:00 PM (view original):

1/22/2020 "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine."

2/10/2020 "Looks like by April (which is tomorrow) you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away."

2/24/2020 "The Corona-virus is very much under control in the USA...Stock Market starting to look very good to me."

2/28/2020 "It's going to disappear. One day, it's like a miracle, it will disappear."

3/10/2020 "We're prepared, and we're doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

3/17/2020 "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

3/23/2020 "America will again, and soon, be open for business - very soon - a lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting...We can't let the curse be worse than the problem itself."

3/24/2020 "I'd love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter."

~
4/19/2020 12:53 PM
Of course not ALL of Carnival's passengers were Americans who voted for Trump. I didn't really mean to imply that, I was just attempting a little humorous sarcasm. Sorry it eluded you as does so much.

What I WAS trying to state was that cruise passengers (Carnival and all the others!) that chose to embark on a cruise in Feb. and March are the mentally challenged types of folks that VOTED FOR Trump.

Again, congrats on being one of them.
4/19/2020 1:17 PM

BLAME TRUMP..........NOT ME!
4/19/2020 1:21 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/19/2020 12:33:00 PM (view original):
Since I'm no longer wasting my time viewing bronx's BS, IF he ever posts anything remotely informative, would someone please make me aware. I know that's like asking you to let me know when it snows in the desert, but after all, these are strange times.
okay..can you let me know if DougOut ever posts anything remotely informative? bronx posting something informative and doug posting something informative probably occur just about at the same frequency
4/19/2020 2:32 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/19/2020 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/19/2020 12:33:00 PM (view original):
okay..can you let me know if DougOut ever posts anything remotely informative? bronx posting something informative and doug posting something informative probably occur just about at the same frequency
I inform you everyday. You ignore it and go to the rock drop on your head that is FAKE NEWS CNN.

YOU WANT INFORMATION? I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU! BUT BEWARE!

As soon as I flood you with truth, you will begin to scream like a pig at slaughter.

You should be more careful what you wish for. I'll give it to you. You're a slow learner. This is on you.
4/19/2020 2:53 PM

DOUG will now respond to Wylie rock head in the TRUMP BEST PRESIDENT EVER thread which he invented.

Doug will now post many posts. But not here. Why should he?

This is where liberals run to congregate and fall asleep. Tell their lies. Repeat CNN. BORING!
4/19/2020 3:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.