TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 6/27/2018 10:09:00 AM (view original):
CCCP, you agree with BL on more things than you agree with me on.
Name one. LOL

I think BL is somewhat intelligent despite being deranged. You are on the level of my 12 year old. You don't know what you don't know.
6/27/2018 10:15 AM
Haha.

You two somewhat agreed on institutional racism.
6/27/2018 10:46 AM
Posted by tangplay on 6/27/2018 10:46:00 AM (view original):
Haha.

You two somewhat agreed on institutional racism.
What?!?!?! We 100% completely disagreed.
6/27/2018 11:06 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 9:19:00 AM (view original):
I take back what I said. I read some articles last night and watched some interviews.

These parents are at best A HOLES. They send their kids with the Plan B pill. These are 11 and 12 year old girls, knowing they will be assaulted. Many kids die of heat exhaustion, many are sent shirtless and alone with the parents phone # written on their chests. The border patrol guards give these kids water and toys.

ARREST the parents, take the kids away and apply due process. If parents are abusive, send them back and then find foster homes for the kids. But build that freaking wall ASAP. I swear Mexico is just an awful neighbor. A country run by corruption and cartels.

Oh and bad luck is a Leftist who didn't know any of this. Because he only watches CNN and accuses Ben Shapiro of being a white supremacist.

People ask, why do you care? bad luck is obviously a buffoon. But I care because there are unfortunately many people like him in this country poisoning our kids mind with their evil rhetoric.
It’s two different issues.

Kids who cross alone and are caught have to be housed by the government. There isn’t another option until a guardian can be located.

Starting this spring, when a family has been caught, instead of citing the family and releasing it pending trial like every other administration has done, Trump decided to detain everyone, separating parents from kids.
6/27/2018 11:25 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:25:00 AM (view original):
I take back what I said. I read some articles last night and watched some interviews.

These parents are at best A HOLES. They send their kids with the Plan B pill. These are 11 and 12 year old girls, knowing they will be assaulted. Many kids die of heat exhaustion, many are sent shirtless and alone with the parents phone # written on their chests. The border patrol guards give these kids water and toys.

ARREST the parents, take the kids away and apply due process. If parents are abusive, send them back and then find foster homes for the kids. But build that freaking wall ASAP. I swear Mexico is just an awful neighbor. A country run by corruption and cartels.

Oh and bad luck is a Leftist who didn't know any of this. Because he only watches CNN and accuses Ben Shapiro of being a white supremacist.

People ask, why do you care? bad luck is obviously a buffoon. But I care because there are unfortunately many people like him in this country poisoning our kids mind with their evil rhetoric.

Kids who cross alone and are caught have to be housed by the government. There isn’t another option until a guardian can be located.

Starting this spring, when a family has been caught, instead of citing the family and releasing it pending trial like every other administration has done, Trump decided to detain everyone, separating parents from kids.
Smartly, because these parents are abusing their kids IMO. I am not going to debate you on this. If you are sending kids with the Plan B pill in terrible weather to a country illegally you are abusing your kids. 100%.

If it is so bad in that country then go to a checkpoint and state you need asylum because you are in grave danger and take your chances that way.

If you disagree that parents are abusing their kids by doing this then you need to have your head examined.
6/27/2018 11:31 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2018 4:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/26/2018 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2018 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2018 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/26/2018 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2018 1:46:00 PM (view original):

Of course but they did not foresee the political climate. Heck we didn't even own Texas and Cali then. Stop it.

The political climate of the 1700's was brutal. They included due process for a reason.
Again. Were you there? No. So stick to the topic. I understand the slippery slope argument. I do get where you are coming from. I am calling for a radical response to a dangerous issue at the border.
You know, they have these things called books. And in some of them, people who were there wrote down stuff about what was going on.

What is dangerous about the border issue?
You never answered this.
What do you think is dangerous? Drugs, undocumented people coming into the US. We have to spend $$ on their schooling, medical, etc.

I find that dangerous. You said border security is important. Do you disagree?
What does any of that have to do with due process?
WTF. Stop being such an annoying person. You conflated two totally separate questions and issues. Are you trying to troll?
Not sure what you think I conflated.

You said we we need to waive due process because the border is dangerous. I asked what was so dangerous. You answered. I asked how that issue has anything to do with due process. As in, how does waiving due process address the danger of the border?
6/27/2018 11:32 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2018 4:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/26/2018 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2018 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2018 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/26/2018 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2018 1:46:00 PM (view original):

Of course but they did not foresee the political climate. Heck we didn't even own Texas and Cali then. Stop it.

The political climate of the 1700's was brutal. They included due process for a reason.
Again. Were you there? No. So stick to the topic. I understand the slippery slope argument. I do get where you are coming from. I am calling for a radical response to a dangerous issue at the border.
You know, they have these things called books. And in some of them, people who were there wrote down stuff about what was going on.

What is dangerous about the border issue?
You never answered this.
What do you think is dangerous? Drugs, undocumented people coming into the US. We have to spend $$ on their schooling, medical, etc.

I find that dangerous. You said border security is important. Do you disagree?
What does any of that have to do with due process?
WTF. Stop being such an annoying person. You conflated two totally separate questions and issues. Are you trying to troll?
Not sure what you think I conflated.

You said we we need to waive due process because the border is dangerous. I asked what was so dangerous. You answered. I asked how that issue has anything to do with due process. As in, how does waiving due process address the danger of the border?
I said we need to waive due process because its costly. I said we need border security because it is dangerous. Keep up, big guy.

But I have changed my mind. We arrest 100% of the parents now because they are criminals and child abusers. We separate the families. We prosecute the abusers to the full extent of the law.
6/27/2018 11:36 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:25:00 AM (view original):

Smartly, because these parents are abusing their kids IMO. I am not going to debate you on this. If you are sending kids with the Plan B pill in terrible weather to a country illegally you are abusing your kids. 100%.

If it is so bad in that country then go to a checkpoint and state you need asylum because you are in grave danger and take your chances that way.

If you disagree that parents are abusing their kids by doing this then you need to have your head examined.
1) I'm not going to debate the morality of the actions taken by desperate people. People do things under duress that seem crazy to anyone not in their situation.

2) Answer one question, if you are "SENDING KIDS", are you with them when they arrive at the border?
6/27/2018 11:38 AM
#1) I don't care how desperate you are. When you are sending the Plan B pill with your 12 year old, you are a terrible parent.

#2) YES
6/27/2018 11:48 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
#1) I don't care how desperate you are. When you are sending the Plan B pill with your 12 year old, you are a terrible parent.

#2) YES
2) ??????? No. You are not. Am I with a letter that I send in the mail when it arrives?

Parents arriving at the border with their kids did not “send” their kids away. They BROUGHT their kids.
6/27/2018 11:52 AM
I know English isn’t your first language but you’d think the meaning of send would have sunken in by now.
6/27/2018 11:53 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:52:00 AM (view original):

#2) YES
2) ??????? No. You are not. Am I with a letter that I send in the mail when it arrives?

Parents arriving at the border with their kids did not “send” their kids away. They BROUGHT their kids.
Some sent, others brought. Plan B pill means you expect your kid to get assaulted aka ruined for life. Terrible parent. For this instance I am using brought as we can't arrest those that just sent them.
6/27/2018 11:55 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:55:00 AM (view original):

#2) YES

Some sent, others brought. Plan B pill means you expect your kid to get assaulted aka ruined for life. Terrible parent. For this instance I am using brought as we can't arrest those that just sent them.
If you brought your kids you didn’t send them with the pill.
6/27/2018 11:57 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:53:00 AM (view original):
I know English isn’t your first language but you’d think the meaning of send would have sunken in by now.
Dude. I said some sent them. And those we can't prosecute.You cling on to 10% of something someone wrote.

Let me elaborate:

For those that accompany their kids, we arrest immediately. For those that send their kids, we treat the kids as best we can.

Do you understand?
6/27/2018 11:57 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:55:00 AM (view original):

#2) YES

If you brought your kids you didn’t send them with the pill.
The kids are carrying the pill on them. So you did. I can bring my kid to hoops practice and send a water bottle with her. If you insist I'll say "pack" over "send".

Was I really grammatically incorrect? They force the kids to bring/carry the pill as they accompany them .
6/27/2018 11:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...317|318|319|320|321...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.