Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 2/17/2017 12:15:00 PM (view original):
There they go again: BL and Bracco bleating their OPINIONS and considering them "facts". Guys, just because you believe all this stuff with every fiber of your being, DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT.

Saying "We'd be better off with Hillary in the White House" and believing it DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT.
Saying "[Conservatism] stands for I have the floor, so you just shut the hell up" DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT.

Arguing against your own skewed assumptions isn't a discussion, it's fighting with the voices in your own heads.
"Saying "We'd be better off with Hillary in the White House" and believing it DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT."

That's pretty clearly my opinion. Am I not allowed to have an opinion now?
See? Now you're arguing with the voices in your head again. Where did I say you couldn't have an opinion?

WARNING: SEXIST CONTENT AHEAD! - Geez, you're arguing like a woman now.
2/17/2017 12:20 PM
BTW, I agree that Trump is TRYING to troll the media. Personally, I think it's a dumb tactic... He comes off as petty and bullying. Remember when your mom told you to ignore that mean MikeT on the playground, and said "Don't lower yourself to their level"... someone needs to tell that to Trump.
2/17/2017 12:22 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 2/17/2017 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/17/2017 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Are you assuming he has ears?
You're right. He probably doesn't have ears either. Sorry all3, you probably aren't able to discern when someone is lying. Find someone you trust and have them tell you that Trump is a big fat liar.
If you voted for Hillary, you should probably save your indignation until you pick a candidate who isn't a proven liar.
If you didn't vote for Clinton, you should have.
I didn't vote for Clinton. Why should I have?

(And as you know, I also didn't vote for Trump).
2/17/2017 12:26 PM
You're right. He probably doesn't have ears either. Sorry all3, you probably aren't able to discern when someone is lying. Find someone you trust and have them tell you that Trump is a big fat liar.
Which candidate did people find more trustworthy?
Oh, that's right, the winner.
Maybe you could help leak some of those inaccurate "news" releases the Libs are resorting to. It's making them look foolish, and we all know how good at looking foolish you are.

Most TV news channels are like most NASCAR races - nothing but going left
2/17/2017 12:48 PM
So "If you didn't vote for Clinton, you should have." doesn't really apply to everybody.
2/17/2017 12:49 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/17/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
So "If you didn't vote for Clinton, you should have." doesn't really apply to everybody.
Almost positive it applies to nobody.

Clinton would have been horrible. Quieter but still horrible.
2/17/2017 12:55 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 2/17/2017 12:05:00 PM (view original):
If you voted for Hillary, you should probably save your indignation until you pick a candidate who isn't a proven liar.
all politicians are proven liars. Show me a politician who doesn't lie and I'll show you a failed politician.
2/17/2017 12:55 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/17/2017 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/17/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
It applies to people in every state that went red in 2016.
Willing to wager they don't think so.
2/17/2017 1:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...28|29|30|31|32...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.