Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Democrats Call For Removal Of Nelson Mandela Statue In D.C. After Learning He Was A Convicted Felon
U.S.· Jun 4, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Democrats have called for the removal of a statue of anti-apartheid activist and freedom fighter Nelson Mandela after learning the man was also a convicted felon.

Calls for the removal grew louder after many noted the eerie similarity to Donald Trump, who is also a convicted felon.

"We should never give convicted felons a place of honor in the seat of holy democracy," said Senator Chuck Schumer in a statement. "Nelson Mandela was imprisoned by his own government, which means he was clearly a bad guy who totally deserved it. Tear this dangerous statue down immediately!"

It's been reported President Biden claimed he was arrested in South Africa on the streets of Soweto while trying to see him. "That's just more Republican misinformation!" said White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who is the first foreign born black gay woman to hold the position. "At least the President isn't a convicted felon. I mean this one. You know what I mean."

Mandela, who was captured and imprisoned by his political opposition in cooperation with the CIA, was incarcerated for 27 years before being elected to the presidency and ending South African apartheid, has been viewed as a hero by many Democrats. "That was before we found out he was a dirty, evil convicted felon," proclaimed Congresswoman AOC to reporters. "Felons are always evil. Like convicted felon Trump, who is a convicted felon and therefore bad. Did I mention he was a convicted felon?"

At publishing time, Democrats had also called for the removal of the Washington Monument after discovering George Washington had several warrants out for his arrest issued by King George.

6/5/2024 10:42 AM
A few more songs that I forgot.

The Rainbow Connection Willie Nelson
and Stormy Weather Lena Horn
6/5/2024 1:56 PM

Biden Announces Plan To Pretend To Care About The Border Until November 6
POLITICS· Jun 5, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — With political pressure mounting over the continued border crisis, President Biden has announced a plan to pretend to care about the issue until November 6.

"After issuing executive orders to open the border and let way way over ten million migrants through, while losing track of hundreds and hundreds of thousands of got aways not to mention countless thousands of criminals and rapists and murders and violent gang members and terrorists who will soon start blowing things up, we want everyone to know that now President Biden cares very deeply about border security," said Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, winking for effect. "We 'don't want people crossing the border' to 'vote for Biden' and 'inflate Electoral College votes for Democratic states giving us the Presidency and permanent control of the House of Representatives'," explained Jean-Pierre doing little scare quotes.

According to sources, internal polling on the issue showed that voters would trust a mentally-handicapped rabbit to handle the border over President Biden. "We've got to do something while still letting illegals in. But what?" wondered Democratic strategist Arlo Miles at a meeting. "Wait, I've got it! What if we... pretended to care about the border? It's just so crazy, it might work!"

Journalists praised Biden for his incredible work acting like he cared about the border. "Biden has done an incredible job seeming like this crisis interests him," said MSNBC's Joe Scarbarough. "Biden is such a great leader, and actor, and he's just so handsome and wonderful...and WHY WON'T HE RETURN MY CALLS? WHY?? I LOVE YOU JOE!!!"

At publishing time, the women of THE VIEW were leaking themselves all over Costco while White House sources confirmed democrats planned to keep up the clever ruse for approximately five months and one day.

6/5/2024 2:46 PM (edited)
Double Header Thursday

Down goes Bannon..down goes Bannon.
He reports to prison on July 1 for a 4 month layover for contempt...he can still go forward with his appeal while in prison...lol.
Motel 666. Remember to keep the light on.

And spreading good cheer he starts a money laundering fraud trial this fall.
Guess where? that's right.
Guess who is the judge? that's right. Judge Merchan.
The evidence is iron clad. there will be no defense.
He faces many many years in prison - I think somewhere around 8-10 years does this week's greatest bum in the country winner.

BTW - it is a Trump university type of swindle...the victims are mostly the average morons giving him their hard earned money.
To his supporters, don't cry for Steve Bannon. He wouldn't cry for you.
6/6/2024 7:42 PM (edited)

Let me tell you about Steve. He worked for me for a few months. I liked Steve. They told me he was a good guy. I said, make him an adviser or something. Couldn't get along with the Senate. He was good to me but he couldn't get along. I says to him, "Steve. You gotta get along." Wouldn't listen. Worked for me a few months. Heard good things about the guy but he just couldn't get along. And he talked a lot. I said "Steve, let me do the talking. You just do what you do." Just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Couldn't get along with the Senate. I told him "Steve, you gotta get along." But he was alright with me. Then I heard some stuff. Didn't like it. I said find out what he's up to. Don't want a scandal. Already had Hillary calling me a Russian Spy and the DNC was funding protests. There was talk of impeachment for "Russia, Russia, Russia" and the Fake news and stuff so I told Steve "You gotta get along." Wouldn't listen. Then I heard some stuff. He had been working for me a few months. So I says "Steve. You gotta go. You can't get along and I'm hearing things so you gotta go." So I'm a nice guy. Everybody knows this. People that know me know this. They'll tell ya "Trump? Oh! Donald is the nicest guy. You can't find a nicer person." Many people say this. It's true. Many many people have told me this and it's true. You'd know that if you hung out with me for awhile. But Steve. He just couldn't get along. Sad. Very sad. So I'm a Nice guy and I says "Steve, go out there and resign. I'll make it look like you quit. I'll say, Wow! what a shocker. It'll look like you left me. Whatta ya say?" And he wouldn't do it. And I said "Steve! You gotta resign" and he said no. I asked him if he ever watched the Apprentice. That was my #1 rated television program. Big hit. Huge. Many many years. The Apprentice. Very popular. #1. And I says "Did you ever watch it?" and he says "No." Sad. Very sad he didn't see it. It was #1. Very popular. Ask anyone. One of the top shows ever on television. Everybody loved it. So I said, "Well Steve, let me show you what we do on the Apprentice." He only worked for me a few months. I said "let me show you Steve." Then I told him, and it's the same thing I'm gonna tell sleepy Joe, I Told him..................

6/6/2024 3:01 PM
2 police officers brutally beaten with severe injuries defending the capitol and those lawfully in on 1-6 were hissed at and booed and jeered at by republican house members today. it was a lot more then several in others it was many. After that display of evil they walked out. Who brought these people up.PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT YOU ARE PART OF THE LAW AND ORDER PARTY. By your actions and affiliations and your words and by those you choose to support you are clearly part of an American neo nazi party.

Since Trump people who used to call certain republicans nazis no longer shouted down and denouced..it came true. The republican are the MAGA party and the MAGA party is a neo nazi party.

One and one is two and two and two is four. it is true. the republican party is a full fledged nazi party.

BTW it is reported that there are 4 candidates for Trump vp - JD Vance who is proud neo nazi and the smiling fool Uncle Tom and Rubio and this extremely ugly old white guy who i dont know anything about except that he is a proud neo nazi.

Conventional wisdom would be Rubio or Uncle Tom (who btw is gay ). History has shown that there were a surprisingly large number of gay men in the german heirarchy during Hitlers reign. So maybe that wont hurt him but it is counter intuitive.

That leaves the 2 nazis. Does Trump want another Pence. NOOOO. So i think that gets you to the answer.

6/6/2024 8:07 PM (edited)

Illegal Alien Who Shot Two NYPD Officers Had Immigration Case Dismissed Last Month

RICK MORAN | 12:32 PM ON JUNE 06, 2024

AP Photo/Andres Kudacki

An illegal alien accused of shooting two New York City police officers had his immigration case dismissed by a judge last month, according to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.

Bernardo Raul Castro-Mata, a 19-year-old from Venezuela, fired point-blank at the officers who had stopped him for riding his motorbike the wrong way. Castro-Mata told police he had been recruited by a Venezuela gang's robbery crew. There are about 60 such crews in Queens alone.

Castro-Mata entered the country illegally through Eagle Pass, Texas, in July. He was ordered to appear in immigration and on May 6, the judge dismissed his case. ICE didn't say why the case was dismissed.

Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.) took to the House floor to condemn Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) for her silence on the shooting of the two NYPD officers. AOC has been vociferous in her support for illegal immigration, and Malliotakis wanted to know why the open borders advocate didn't care enough about the police officers to speak out. As of Thursday morning, AOC hasn't said a word about the injured officers.
6/6/2024 8:11 PM
I am watching Moscow on the Hudson.
Robin Williams was a gifted actor. I rank any actor that can steal a scene with a nuanced facial gesture or small physical movement as the greatest actors.

For example, the raised eyebrow and hint of a smile by DeNiro in a scene from Goodfellas where he contemplates killing someone. Chilling.

But I digress.
Any MAGA or associated republicans should watch this movie and consider it a very badly needed history lesson.
When it comes to Russia the past really is prologue.
6/7/2024 12:42 PM (edited)

Dem Congressional Candidate Wants Nazi-esque ‘Reeducation Camps’ for MAGA Supporters
MATT MARGOLIS

Democrats have already weaponized the justice system against conservatives and Donald Trump, and no a New York Democratic congressional candidate thinks that all MAGA supporters should be sent to a "re-education camp" following the 2024 election.

Click the pic for the full story.
6/7/2024 5:03 PM
Food for Thought
One bad actor who identifies as a dem is equal to 100,000 MAGA supporters at least.
Like when Israel before the war would release 2,000 Hamas prisoners for the corpse of one Israeli soldier.

6/7/2024 6:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Those protestors are an excruciating pain in the ***.
They may turn out to be the would coulda shouda bunch that destroys the country.
If you break it you buy it.

About the code that a lot of ignoramuses love to spout but don't really understand.

1. stop the occupation - that is not about gaza and west bank...it is to most college idiots but when a true political activist from the middle east or here says it they are actually saying that Israel is an illegitimate country founded on land owned Soley by the people that call themselves palestinian. in other words the jews are occupying arab land and can live there only with the palestinians permission...get it ?

2. Israel is an apartheid country - very similar to the above. it means that the Palestinians are not allowed to come into Israel by the many many millions from everywhere and anywhere and take over Israel....that is called the Palestinian right of return with emphasis on right,,,if you want more on that go to the excellent Wikipedia article - Palestinian right of return , they took the terms from the jewish right of return and use it for themselves....

3. From the river to the sea - those cute college morons love this little ditty the most...they love to parrot it...Again it means that the entire region is owned only by the "Palestinians," ONLY and the land called Israel is on the land the British called Palestine and illegally given to the jews...The Palestinians also call that event the holocaust.

While the vast majority of the arab countries now support the 2 states that the UN tried to create neither the west bank or Gaza supports peace without the right of return where approximately 5 million Palestinians will be able to go into Israel and either forcefully destroy it from within or take it over politically over a decade.
That is why honest observers see the tension from Jordan and Egypt and Arab Emerites and Saudi Arabia with the Palestinians. Those countries want the UN partition in place basically. their feelings toward the Palestinians range from anger to antipathy to disgust and disapproval. They consider the Palestinians to be troublemakers and unreasonable and refusing to understand reality.

October 7 happened because Israel and Saudi Arabia and the United States were trying to formulate a 2 country solution and making great progress and also formalizing Saudi Arabia's formal recognition of Israel,,It already exists informally.

You have to understand the seething hatred toward Israel unabated since 1947 and the refusal to accept reality that caused deep deep alarm at what the US and Israel and Saudi Arabia were working towards..so the Palestinians with the support of Iran started a war.
6/9/2024 10:56 AM
John Fetterman was on Bill Maher. I didn’t watch it yet. I think that Fetterman is becoming a representative of a certain type of democrat of which I am a member. I call myself a Fetterman democrat.

We need him as he is an antidote to the squad and he is an independent thinker. I think he is great!!
6/9/2024 3:20 PM
October 7 happened because Hamas is a puppet of Iran and Iran is an ally of Russia and Russia's war aims in Ukraine cannot be met without aid from China and Iran

If you are pro-Ukraine you are pro-Israel and vice versa

Speaker Johnson, judging by his six month delay of aid to Ukrain and Israel, was pro-Russia, pro-Iran, and Pro-China, but is now coming around to his Christian Zionist roots

politics makes strange bedfellows

6/9/2024 3:56 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.