Posted by laramiebob on 6/8/2018 1:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/8/2018 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 10:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/8/2018 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 8:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 10:37:00 PM (view original):
We d need to spend billions on vetting. I d rather spend it on infrastructure. There is no institutional racism just wealthism.

What you don’t get is that the value system in the ME sans Israel is vastly different from that of most of the West. Until you can comprehend that it is impossible to debate this logically.

Capt Hypocrite
Billions is fairly easy to raise. How many billions we talking? We already agreed that black people face a disadvantage but whatever.

I agree that the value system in the ME is different. As I have said many times, Muslims are like Republicans to me.

How am I a hypocrite? lol.

Also I thought I was Captain Christian? How can I captain multiple things? Where do my allegiances lie?
Wait....did you just equate Republicans to Muslims?

WOW. Thank you for clarifying. You're not a hypocrite you're just a dope. You said you'd vote for Kasich. So you equate Kasich to someone with Muslim beliefs?

Rich from someone who equated Muslims to Nazis.

I would, actually. Kasich isn't a great example though. Thinking more like Christie or McConnell.
So to you Christie is equivalent to Osama? LOL
I said normal Muslims, not radicals.
So you think most normal Republicans are anti gay? Think women are 2nd class citizens?
Boris. This one is tough to answer because there are NO Normal Republicans........
That said........... my answer to your question is......... with a few exceptions.......... YES!
Well I don't think this way but I am also an Independent. Can you give me some examples of registered GOP who think women are 2nd class citizens please?
Donald Trump.
He doesn't see them as 2nd class citizens LOL. But very clever.
The hell he doesn't!!! However, I'm not so sure he even registered as GOP.
6/8/2018 1:36 PM
Name one that has publicly stated as such. I don't know any in my personal, professional life or celebrities...do you?

6/8/2018 1:37 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 1:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 10:48:00 AM (view original):
It isn't dumb. The doctrines in these religions haven't changed. Are there muslims who don't follow the doctrine? Of course. Are there "Christians" who have killed in the name of their religion? Of course. I'm strictly talking doctrines of the religions. Islam is not a peaceful religion. To say otherwise is pure ignorance.
So...what’s your end game?

What would you consider to be the ideal solution to this issue?
I don't have an end game. I'm not opposed to muslims coming to America. So few of them are violent in practice that it is unfair to ban them, but strictly arguing the theology of the religions, it is one of the few violent religions. Saying this, CCCP is correct about the human rights atrocities committed in Muslim countries.
To be fair, there are human rights atrocities committed in Christian countries (Sudan and Philippines are just two examples) and Buddhist countries (China).

Like with terrorism, treating your citizens like **** is a political tool masked behind religion. It’s about power, not faith.
Sudan = 97% Muslim
Phi = Largest act committed by an Islam faction?
China = Communist

Can you name one predominantly Muslim country that is all 3?:

#1) Socially Respectful
#2) Democracy
#3) Economically not 3rd world.

There are 50+

Name one
Also, Lebanon is a predominantly Muslim country that is socially respectful, a democracy, and economically developed.
Its close and barely Muslim (54%) --- still:

Palestinians living in Lebanon are heavily deprived of basic civil rights. They cannot own homes or land, and are barred from becoming lawyers, engineers and doctors. However the Lebanese government has reduced the number of restricted jobs recently and created a national dialogue committee for the issue.

Child labor is a problem. The minimum age for child employment is 13 years. However, 1.8 percent of children between the ages of 10 and 14 were working children, according to a report on the "State of the Children in Lebanon 2000" released by the Central Statistics Administration in 2002 in collaboration with UNICEF. Also, 90 percent of child laborers were not covered by any health insurance.

According to the U.S. Department of Labor's report on the worst forms of child labor in Lebanon in 2013, children "engage in child labor in agriculture and in the worst forms of child labor in commercial sexual exploitation."[11] Lebanese children worked in a variety of sectors and the categorical worst forms of labor included activities such as drug trafficking, armed guarding and forced begging, all of which were determined by national law as hazardous activities. Domestic service and sexual exploitation occurred sometimes as a result of human trafficking.

Lebanon also suffers from a very high degree of public debt, the third-highest in the world in terms of the ratio of debt-to-GDP. As a consequence, interest payments consumed 48% of domestic government revenues in 2016, thus limiting the government’s ability to make needed investments in infrastructure and other public goods.

No country is perfect. Should we list the ****** things about the US? Western Europe?
6/8/2018 1:43 PM (edited)
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:33:00 PM (view original):
I would wager that Trump sees anyone not named Donald Trump as a second class citizen regardless of their gender.
I think most people would agree that he has a “different” reaction when he’s questioned or challenged by a woman instead of a man.
6/8/2018 1:43 PM
I never said perfect. But if Lebanon is the best you got out of 53+ and its barely majority Muslim you have issues. Also it has become more and more Christian, hence only recently have they become more friendly toward the LGBT community. Their economy is not exactly strong. But the child labor issue is concerning.

I am sure you can find faults in Spain, France, UK, US, Belgium, Australia, Norway, Sweden, Ireland, etc. but unlikely in terms of child labor laws, deprivation of civil rights based on ethnicity per Gov't edict and tough economy.

I bet in 10 years it will no longer be 50%+ Muslim.

Do you have any more examples?

6/8/2018 1:44 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:33:00 PM (view original):
I would wager that Trump sees anyone not named Donald Trump as a second class citizen regardless of their gender.
I think most people would agree that he has a “different” reaction when he’s questioned or challenged by a woman instead of a man.
Ask Rand Paul and Jeb Bush. He is an equal opportunity offender.

Lying Ted....
6/8/2018 1:45 PM
Maybe. I think he's just a dick to everyone.
6/8/2018 1:45 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:45:00 PM (view original):
Most CEOs are not nice people.
6/8/2018 1:46 PM
One could say he suffers from Wylie syndrome.
6/8/2018 1:47 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):
LOL

wylie is just a snarky, angry, condescending old man.
6/8/2018 1:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 1:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:45:00 PM (view original):
Most CEOs are not nice people.
Oh, I agree. I have no issues with him being an egotistical tool bag, but he no doubt thinks he is better than everyone else.
6/8/2018 1:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):
LOL

wylie is just a snarky, angry, condescending old man.
**** off...at least I'm not a red sox fan. And that's funny that you call me condescending.
6/8/2018 3:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Of course. Many people view adulterers as sinners. So long as you don't treat them differently I don't care what your thought process is. I think snarky people like yourself are awful human beings so what? I think Leftists are awful people, so what. I don't want any of them killed nor do I consider them to be lesser human beings than me. Sans Tangplay (I kid).

you called ma an awful human being!!! Oh no!!! I'm not snarky. I am sarcastic and cynical. Do I care if you don't like me? Not even a little.
You think leftists are awful human beings? That's terrible. I don't think "rightists" are awful human beings. Some of them are. Some leftists are too. Some of every group of people you could name are awful human beings. I don't think strikeout is an awful human being, or all3 or moy23 although we agree on almost nothing. I don't think you're an awful human being either.
Oh, and in response to another of your insulting posts, I have plenty of friends.
There's another difference. I may not agree with you, or all3 or strikeout or moy23, but I don't call you names.
6/8/2018 3:53 PM
Wylie has me blocked. I don't know why. I never told him to **** off.
6/8/2018 4:45 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/8/2018 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Wylie has me blocked. I don't know why. I never told him to **** off.
You are blocked because you are an ignorant piece of ****.
6/8/2018 5:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...268|269|270|271|272...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.