Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/5/2024 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Tomorrow is the VP pick. From that there will be a new surge that will last at least 5 days solid and then a flat or slightly rising week leading into the convention on August 19. She will go into the convention no less then 3-4 points and come out 5-8 points.

During this time the man who is separated from morality will go crazy and dig a deeper hole.
No doubt.
And she heads into the convention 6 points up among the only group that matters - likely voters.
The poll is by ABC/Washington Post which is the highest rated polling company.

I dedicated a post to the best looking candidate usually wins. Actually always wins in the presidential. From Kennedy on it has never failed to be the case. Trump must accept that premise and is worried about it because now he is riffing that he is better looking then Kamala.
8/18/2024 10:34 PM (edited)
The pro terrorism protesters will be on full display tomorrow with their seething hatred of Israel ( which existed long before October 7 ) and their virulent hatred of Jews.

They are destructive selfish and moronic people bent on hurting Harris. Fortunately they will not be close to the convention. Maybe it will rain.

I don’t think my opinion falls into the left winger camp. Do you? This is not the only issue where I cannot be pigeon holed.

I support the Democratic Party but I also have my own objective opinions from issue to issue.

I also think that Russia is one of the top most despicable countries in the world - Iran North Korea Russia Syria and to a lesser extent China and I am 100% for Ukraine and I think that a defeat of Ukraine could have dire consequences and I think that any politician that opposes aid or won’t support all needed aid to Ukraine is despicable and is a low intelligent hateful moron.

One can only hope that one day Putin will suffer the same fate as Saddam Hussein and Mussolini.

Otherwise I have no opinion.
8/19/2024 7:44 AM (edited)
I think that great music will be a big part of the DNC convention. It will be an enthusiastic entertaining event with rousing speeches.
Good old time political convention. No dour angry faces with irrational culture war grievances.

Let the fun begin.

Talking about fun Trump is sentenced in about 30 days.
8/19/2024 12:00 PM
If any Trump supporters watched the convention tonight they got to see what American humanity is supposed to be.
8/20/2024 12:47 AM
Michelle O is giving a speech tonight. She says that it is a beautifully composed speech written by Melania, and Melania was particularly passionate about how terrible of a president and person Donald is.
8/20/2024 11:46 AM (edited)
What % of Maga use and rely on some of the programs that they themselves call communism and are voting to end.
And what % have gratefully used the ACA.
A ton.
And what % believe that billionaire tax cuts help them and their families. A few.
And what % believe that assault weapons should be banned. A ton.
And how about the child tax credit. Maybe they go to dem accountants. Don’t they need it renewed. You betcha.

Is victimization and being bound up with racists that important to them?
You betcha.

Can there be any question why the IQ of some of these supporters is sometimes questioned.
8/20/2024 12:03 PM (edited)
What is a republic without democracy.
The current Republican Party stands for a Republican republic, by any means necessary , let democracy be damned.

Democracy is an impediment to the Trump Republican Party.
8/20/2024 9:40 PM
Michele O’bama gave one of the greatest speeches I have ever seen and heard.
If you do not hate her check it out on YouTube.
Rousing and inspiring and poetic and direct. Synchronized and building and passionate. Amazing.
8/21/2024 6:26 AM
The Don’t Trust Party

They say don’t trust

The DOJ
The FBI
The Dept of Education
The media
The generals
The polling
The CIA
The FDA
The PTA
The scientists
The Librarians
The moms against assault weapons ( but trust Alex Jones )
The doctors
The weather men
The courts and judges and juries
The women
The voting machines
NATO
Ukraine
common sense
majority rule
democracy
immigrants who are not blue eyed white people

they say.
8/21/2024 12:59 PM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/21/2024 6:27:00 AM (view original):
Michele O’bama gave one of the greatest speeches I have ever seen and heard.
If you do not hate her check it out on YouTube.
Rousing and inspiring and poetic and direct. Synchronized and building and passionate. Amazing.
She is truly incredible. An inspiration.

Barack was, as usual, in top form as well. It's just so obvious to anyone with half a brain, that Obama runs circles around Trump as an orator, a politician, a President, a man, a husband, and an American. Obama is an American hero. Trump is an American disgrace.

The contrast between the Obamas' genuine love and friendship for each other, with DJT/Melania's utter apathy if not contempt for each other, could not be more apparent. The same could be said of Kamala and Doug; the Democrats are truly the party of friendship, families, and freedom. The rethugs are the party of fakes, frauds, felons, fools, fanatics, and fascism.
8/21/2024 3:05 PM (edited)
My phone is deleting my posts I’ll get to it later on the computer.
8/21/2024 7:07 PM
I go much further then the very classy Contrararian.
Am I extreme maybe but I am just a very honest truth seeker and realist who sees the unvarnished truth for exactly what it is.

To be continued.
8/21/2024 7:09 PM
Walz KILLED it tonight.

Contrast Tim and Gwen Walz, Kamala and Doug, Barack and Michelle, Jill and Joe...with Donald and Melania. No contest.

Look at the way Tim Walz's kids love their dad, and how much he loves them. Have you ever seen tRump look at his (3rd) wife or kids that way? Have you ever seen ANYONE look at tRump that way? You know why? Because no one actually likes him.

If anyone still thinks tRump is what this country needs - for any reason - I feel sorry for you.
8/22/2024 12:32 AM
Posted by contrarian23 on 8/22/2024 12:32:00 AM (view original):
Walz KILLED it tonight.

Contrast Tim and Gwen Walz, Kamala and Doug, Barack and Michelle, Jill and Joe...with Donald and Melania. No contest.

Look at the way Tim Walz's kids love their dad, and how much he loves them. Have you ever seen tRump look at his (3rd) wife or kids that way? Have you ever seen ANYONE look at tRump that way? You know why? Because no one actually likes him.

If anyone still thinks tRump is what this country needs - for any reason - I feel sorry for you.
Ok - for those who think I am crazy extreme and basically just crazy then I’m about to give you a full course dinner with salad bar and birthday cake and ice cream for desert .

I do not consider Trump to be a human being. Technically of course but I think of him as Putin and violent criminals like Charles Manson. He is the Charles Manson of American politics.

Read on and by the end non MAGA will agree with me.

I have always considered Trump to be a scumbag degenerate hateful person. Isn’t that much obvious? I am not a Bible believer but if I was and especially if I was an evangelist I would very likely think he was the devil incarnate.

Lets go to Jan 6. He already proved his sinister and I say evil by trying to overthrow the United States government with the fake elector scheme and Georgia call and attempted Pence conspiracy.

At that point he proved evil and some combination of serous psychological diagnoses. I am no expert but it is universally believed that he is a clinical narcissist- which is far far different then people being called narcissistic because they are egotistical. Clinical narcicissim describes a dangerous person especially one with great power.

He is also either a sociopath or borderline personality .Such people are dangerous and can cause violent crimes. And do. That is why they are considered sociopaths or borderline personalities.

Now let’s look at Jan 6 with total brutal honesty and integrity and without fear of the truth or acting like a camel with head in sand.

TBC I will convince you that he should never be compared to great normal people. He is more like Charles Manson at his core and proven on Jan 6.

part 1
8/22/2024 11:34 AM (edited)
Part 2 - and here is the rest of the story
about why any truly objective person should consider Trump to be a sociopath and a violent criminal who attempted mass murder.
I know I know I’m nuts but read on and take the facts to their ultimate conclusion.

Most people think about the insurrection and even accept that it was but they do not let their mind go further because most nice people have difficulty thinking bad of people especially evil of them but there is evil in the world and even in positions of great power in our country.

1. Trump organized the rioters as a hail Mary to retain power through violence. the election was being certified and peaceful protest was a silly and futile and juvenile waste of time and effort but it wasnt supposed to be a peaceful protest.. it was supposed to be a wild out of hand event to fight.
2. The crowd that assembled may not have had criminal records before but on that day they were there to physically fight for a man they worshiped.
3. Trump whipped them up into a rabid frenzy and told them to march in mass to the capitol and to fight or they would lose their country.
4.HERE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS and why he is a violent murderous criminal. The mob came armed to the teeth and Trump knew that before the rally started..No joke - they came with assault weapons and other rifles...handguns and glocks....poles and tear gas.....baseball bats and chains and more.
That is a fact.
NOW - The weapons ( most ) were confiscated by the secret service as they went through a detection system. TWICE Trump asked the secret service and he was still president to give the weapons back to the mob because they were not going to hurt HIM.. Trump asked that they be allowed to take them with them as they advanced on the capitol after they were implored by Trump to do something witchy in Trumpese.

TO BE CONTINUED
8/22/2024 12:04 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...24|25|26|27|28...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.