TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 2:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 2:38:00 PM (view original):
This girl looks like a normal person:

She's a nursing student. She bought a bag from Barney's. She walked out the store. Three blocks later she was surrounded by cops.
They paid $500k in a settlement. Justice was served. It was a racist clerk. Racism does exist.

Use your brain.

You say racism exists.

Racism alone, in this specific case, was damaging enough that the victim received a $525,000 settlement.

White people never have to worry about or deal with damaging racism.

Isn't that freedom to not deal with racism a privilege?
6/4/2018 2:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 2:46:00 PM (view original):

She's a nursing student. She bought a bag from Barney's. She walked out the store. Three blocks later she was surrounded by cops.
They paid $500k in a settlement. Justice was served. It was a racist clerk. Racism does exist.

Use your brain.

You say racism exists.

Racism alone, in this specific case, was damaging enough that the victim received a $525,000 settlement.

It is not a privilege LOL. Man, you have a serious case of white guilt.

What is your view on Jewish people?
6/4/2018 2:52 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 2:46:00 PM (view original):

Use your brain.

You say racism exists.

It is not a privilege LOL. Man, you have a serious case of white guilt.

What is your view on Jewish people?
That's not a privilege?

A white person literally never has to worry about things like that.
6/4/2018 2:57 PM
Again what is your view of Jewish people. My parents had a swastika spray painted on their house. Pretty sure most "white" people don't have to worry about that. I don't consider that a disadvantage. That girl, who frivolously spent her tax refund on a Barney's bag got $500k. So much for that disadvantage. Laws are here to protect people from being taken advantage off. Her inconvenience was well compensated.

Do you think it is easier growing up a Christian in this country than a Jew? Don't dodge. Answer. And you keep dodging the question of how you feel about Jews.

Waiting.....
6/4/2018 3:01 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Again what is your view of Jewish people. My parents had a swastika spray painted on their house. Pretty sure most "white" people don't have to worry about that. I don't consider that a disadvantage. That girl, who frivolously spent her tax refund on a Barney's bag got $500k. So much for that disadvantage. Laws are here to protect people from being taken advantage off. Her inconvenience was well compensated.

Do you think it is easier growing up a Christian in this country than a Jew? Don't dodge. Answer. And you keep dodging the question of how you feel about Jews.

Waiting.....
Absolutely, there’s Christian privilege.

There’s also economic privilege, sexual orientation privilege, gender privilege, etc.
6/4/2018 3:22 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):

Waiting.....
Absolutely, there’s Christian privilege.

There’s also economic privilege, sexual orientation privilege, gender privilege, etc.
Eh...man you are going down a slippery slope. If that is your definition then by all means privilege all around. LOL.

I think your definition differs from that of TP.

So lastly, what are your personal thoughts on Jews. Be honest.
6/4/2018 3:25 PM
It’s not a slippery slope. It’s reality. Our society, for the most part, just assumes everyone celebrates Christmas. Essentially the entire country shuts down. You wouldn’t have to worry, for example, that your kid’s baseball team would schedule a game on Christmas. That would be nuts. Everyone just assumes it won’t happen. Privilege.

Last fall, four kids on my son’s baseball team weren’t available for a tournament because of Yom Kippur. They don’t enjoy the same privilege that Christians do.

I have no issues with Jewish people.
6/4/2018 3:46 PM
You're making my point. We all face certain advantages and disadvantages. Some more than others. Does a 6'2, handsome, rich, Christian, male face the least? Probably, yes.

6/4/2018 3:50 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 3:50:00 PM (view original):
You're making my point. We all face certain advantages and disadvantages. Some more than others. Does a 6'2, handsome, rich, Christian, male face the least? Probably, yes.

And being white is one of that guy’s many privileges. Thanks for agreeing with me.
6/4/2018 4:04 PM
One of but not the primary. Wealth is the primary.
6/4/2018 4:15 PM
6/4/2018 4:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 4:15:00 PM (view original):
I’m not arguing size, I’m arguing existence.

6/4/2018 4:36 PM
Size matters.
6/4/2018 4:37 PM
LOL
6/4/2018 4:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...253|254|255|256|257...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.