Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by all3 on 2/16/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
Holy sheit, I agree with Mike. Must be a cold day in Hell. However, I will add that it is America that is failing Trump, not Trump failing America. The man is trying to do exactly what he's been saying he'd do for a year or more before the election. How can anyone - well anyone rational - say he's not doing a good job, when the Liberals (politicians and public) aren't letting him do his job? See what the man, his staff, and their policies can do before judging him.
It's not the world. It's about 10 liberal cities and 3 liberal news outlets. They try and make it seem like it's 'the world' though.
2/16/2017 10:42 AM
I LOVE what Trump is doing. Trump met with retail CEOs yesterday to discuss job growth and regulations, then he met with Netanyahu and that sounded positive, and then he ignored the whackjob media folks that are trying to distract from him conducting the business that needs to be done. Flynn was basically fired. Trump has moved on. Good for him.

Now bringing in an outsider to purge our security agencies. Great move. Law and order Trump wants people that obey the law. Clearly there are a lot of individuals that think it's OK to leak classified info to the news outlets because they personally disagree with POTUS. It's not OK, no matter who the President is.
2/16/2017 10:50 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 11:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Holy sheit, I agree with Mike. Must be a cold day in Hell. However, I will add that it is America that is failing Trump, not Trump failing America. The man is trying to do exactly what he's been saying he'd do for a year or more before the election. How can anyone - well anyone rational - say he's not doing a good job, when the Liberals (politicians and public) aren't letting him do his job? See what the man, his staff, and their policies can do before judging him.
It's not the world. It's about 10 liberal cities and 3 liberal news outlets. They try and make it seem like it's 'the world' though.
He lost the popular vote. More people wanted Clinton to be President.
If you eliminate California (where I live), Trump got more votes.

Hillary basically wiped out Trump in CA, and lost in over 90% of the other areas.
2/16/2017 11:48 AM

Clinton lost. No amount of liberal whining will change that. Trump is President. Clinton is a dried up hag. Say it. You'll feel better.
2/16/2017 12:45 PM
Clinton did lose. Trump is president. Clinton is a dried up hag. I don't feel any better.
2/16/2017 12:58 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 12:45:00 PM (view original):

Clinton lost. No amount of liberal whining will change that. Trump is President. Clinton is a dried up hag. Say it. You'll feel better.
I'm not trying to change it. I'm responding to moy acting like trump is universally loved outside of a couple newspapers and cities.
2/16/2017 1:00 PM
So you're saying he doesn't know that Hillary had more votes? After you've said it virtually every day since November?

Hint: If he doesn't know it by now, he will never know.
2/16/2017 1:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):

I'm not trying to change it. I'm responding to moy acting like trump is universally loved outside of a couple newspapers and cities.
83% of the counties in this country voted Trump. That's YUGE.
2/16/2017 1:11 PM
Wrong answer. The correct answer is Trump won in November. You and BL should be arguing how many people would change their vote now. Would Trump win again? Hillary triumphant? Bernie? Marco? Jeb?
2/16/2017 1:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2017 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Wrong answer. The correct answer is Trump won in November. You and BL should be arguing how many people would change their vote now. Would Trump win again? Hillary triumphant? Bernie? Marco? Jeb?
True Dat.

TRUMP IS A WINNER!!!
2/16/2017 1:16 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/16/2017 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 2/16/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):

83% of the counties in this country voted Trump. That's YUGE.
Most of those counties are relatively tiny in terms of population and economic output.

Clinton voting counties make up 64% of the GDP.
2/16/2017 1:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.