Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It took too long in coming but Trump and his ilk have created an I am Spartacus opposition and it grows larger day by day.

The members of the new I am Spartacus cannot decide if they are more angry or more repulsed in their rejection of MAGA.
8/3/2024 7:43 AM
IMO Netanyahu is the worst leader in the history of Israel. He is incompetent corrupt and very Trump like.
He cares more about himself then Israel In certain ways.

His incompetence caused October 7. Just like Trump he put incompetent people in positions of importance and it included national security.

He allowed lax security on October 7 which was a holiday.

He has no accountability and he serves his own self interest. He also allows the unjustified emotion of reprisal to supplant good judgement.

It is reported that he admits to squashing the deal brokered by Biden to get normalization with Saudi Arabia. He said that he won’t do it until Trump wins.
Just like Trump killing a strong strict bipartisan border bill because as he said Biden would get credit.

Two bums in a pod.

He also has deliberately disrespected Biden and has refused to cooperate on a day after plan and he blows up the cease fire deal continuously.

What is going to happen if Harris wins not Trump and he wants something from the Harris administration.
It is stupid that he has placed his thumb on the American election.

He is the first and hopefully the last Israeli leader to snub his nose at the American President as he has done in order to favor an American candidate.

Off that subject dangerous hostility with Iran is likely to occur on Monday.
8/4/2024 11:49 PM (edited)
In other words they're..............what? A form of pissin' in the wind?
Amusement of us fellow site visitors?
A public record of your smugness and every thought you may have on a topic of your choice?
All of the above?

I mean why all the effort?
8/5/2024 2:53 PM
1865 - the civil war - the existential threat to the union

approx 75 years later 1940 and the fight to go to war to save democracy vs mostly pro Germany isolationists

Now after approx another 75 years again the country is in a fight to save democracy.

Approximately 90 days are left.

8/5/2024 10:16 PM
Reaching out to the real world - there is a serious shortage of whole blood. I donated whole blood yesterday. Donated blood will save lives - it is a life saver. It goes to a person - not red not blue etc just a fellow human being.

If you are physically able to do it then then find your local Red Cross branch and do it. In most places you do not need an appointment. You can walk in. Eat a Hearty lunch and be hydrated and pass the screening ; take a small amount of time out of your day and do it and ASAP. You will save lives and that will feel good.
8/6/2024 6:21 AM
Re - the VP pick today. I’m hoping it is Shapiro.
It will be the smart move.
Politically it is a no brainer. But it is in our country worth its wait in gold to have 2 really smart qualified candidates who are also physically attractive.
It is just a fact. Very very hard to beat that.

They will look very good together and they will beat the Dorian Grey ugly guy and the other lunatic emphatically.
8/6/2024 6:28 AM
The AP has reported that it is Walz. So that is the pick.
I preferred Shapiro but Walz is fantastic. I don’t think that there will be any surprises that wasn’t vetted.

He has much more experience then Shapiro. House of Representatives 10 years and has military experience. He has incredible communication skills and has a folksy sense of humor. He is the architect of the “weird” attack.

He is 60 years old. He is a strong chemistry guy.

Hopefully Pennsylvania won’t be lost because of this pick.
8/6/2024 9:14 AM (edited)
There is an unfortunate political fact of life why Kamala could not select Shapiro. The far left pro Palestinian supporters would have gone ape shut.

The far left is not just pro Palestinian. They hate Israel and bottom line hate Jewish people. They call Biden Genocide Joe. And they compare Jews to Nazis.

People who compare Jews to Nazis are really bad dirtbag worthless people. And there are plenty on the extreme left. I wish they would get on a boat and sail away and get lost at sea and never come back.

The commotion and trouble they are going to cause at the convention would be ten fold if Shapiro was picked. Because of their virulent antisemitism a lot would not vote. So Kamala did the right thing because the far left hatred for Israel and Jews forced it.

At the end of the day it is what it is.
8/6/2024 11:03 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...21|22|23|24|25...36 Next ▸
Project 2025 Bans Freedom of Thought Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.