TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by The Taint on 5/21/2018 10:33:00 PM (view original):
Mostly because of the injury factor. I am worried about Mahomes throwing to Kelce though. That could be a massive step down.
Or it could be a massive step up.
5/21/2018 11:01 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/21/2018 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/21/2018 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/21/2018 12:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/21/2018 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Mahomes = unproven at best.
Hill = Fast but inconsistent
Hunt = Great
Watkins = see Hill
Kelce = Very good and very injury prone.

Week 1: @ SD = LOSS
Week 2: @ Pitt = LOSS
Week 3: SF = Win
Week 4: @ Denver = LOSS
Week 5: JAX = LOSS
Week 6: @ NE = LOSS
Week 7: Cinci = Win
Week 8: Denver = Win
Week 9: @ Clev = Win
Week 10: AZ = Win
Week 11: @ Rams = LOSS
Week 12: Bye
Week 13: @ Raiders = LOSS
Week 14: BAL = Win
Week 15: SD = Win
Week 16: @ Seattle = LOSS
Week 17: Raiders = Win

I have you at 8-8 (best case). Feel free to disagree.
Mahomes = Everyone says he is gonna be great. In Reid we trust. The Chiefs love him. Brett Favre-like, they say. 1-0 in his career.
Hill = THE CHEETAH! He made big progress last year, Smith was just too inconsistent on the long throws. Mahomes has a much better and more electrifying arm.
Kelce = BEST TE IN THE LEAGUE!

Week 1: @ SD = W
Week 2: @ Pitt = L
Week 3: SF = W
Week 4: @ Denver = W
Week 5: JAX = L
Week 6: @ NE = L
Week 7: Cinci = W
Week 8: Denver = W
Week 9: @ Clev = W
Week 10: AZ = W
Week 11: @ Rams = L
Week 13: @ Raiders = W
Week 14: BAL = W
Week 15: SD = W
Week 16: @ Seattle = W
Week 17: Raiders = W

This is probably the best-case scenario. Very realistic. Chargers aint beating us. The haven't for maybe 5 years. Phillis (Cry me a) Rivers is awful vs the Chiefs. He's a choke artist.

Maybe they lose on the road to the Raiders, home VS SD, home VS BAL, or somewhere else but 10-6 or 9-7 is the floor for this team.

Denver beating them? Losing @ Seattle? Give me a break. Seattle is awful, and by week 16 their entire team will be injured. Denver is going 5-11.
You are at best splitting with your division foes. Don't be obtuse. Kelce is #2 behind Gronk.
I would take Kelce over Gronk any day of the week.
Are you serious?
5/22/2018 8:39 AM
Posted by The Taint on 5/21/2018 10:33:00 PM (view original):
Mostly because of the injury factor. I am worried about Mahomes throwing to Kelce though. That could be a massive step down.
You think?! LOL

5/22/2018 8:40 AM
Why are you so down on Mahomes?
5/22/2018 9:00 AM
Because he is unproven and playing in a division with sick defenses. He also has games vs. Jax and at NE. His early schedule is ridiculously tough and by game 8 he may be shell shocked.

By the way "Everyone says he is gonna be great" is a stupid statement. Who is everyone? There is a minute sample size. Pretty sure they said the same thing about RGIII. Wait and see.
5/22/2018 9:04 AM
Hey doug, thanks for not being a self-absorbed, close-minded, hatred-filled, hypocritical extremist who gets his jollies by red lining every post he doesn't agree with. That kind of "power" must be so satisfying for someone who lives with such a distorted, delusional view of so many things.

PS - The Raiders' defense has definitely been "sick" for several seasons now.

5/22/2018 9:15 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/22/2018 9:06:00 AM (view original):
Because he is unproven and playing in a division with sick defenses. He also has games vs. Jax and at NE. His early schedule is ridiculously tough and by game 8 he may be shell shocked.

By the way "Everyone says he is gonna be great" is a stupid statement. Who is everyone? There is a minute sample size. Pretty sure they said the same thing about RGIII. Wait and see.
The Broncos D is average, Raiders below average, and the Chargers are chokers. Playing tough games early is good. The other Ds won't have time to figure this offense out until week 5-6-7. Same thing that happened last year. It will be a whole new offense next year.

In Reid we trust!
5/22/2018 10:13 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/22/2018 8:39:00 AM (view original):
Hunt = Great
Watkins = see Hill

Mahomes = Everyone says he is gonna be great. In Reid we trust. The Chiefs love him. Brett Favre-like, they say. 1-0 in his career.
Hill = THE CHEETAH! He made big progress last year, Smith was just too inconsistent on the long throws. Mahomes has a much better and more electrifying arm.

This is probably the best-case scenario. Very realistic. Chargers aint beating us. The haven't for maybe 5 years. Phillis (Cry me a) Rivers is awful vs the Chiefs. He's a choke artist.

Maybe they lose on the road to the Raiders, home VS SD, home VS BAL, or somewhere else but 10-6 or 9-7 is the floor for this team.

Denver beating them? Losing @ Seattle? Give me a break. Seattle is awful, and by week 16 their entire team will be injured. Denver is going 5-11.
You are at best splitting with your division foes. Don't be obtuse. Kelce is #2 behind Gronk.
Are you serious?
Going forward I would. Gronk's age(especially football wise)/injury history are stsrting to loom large. Time gets everyone in the end.

like i said though....mahomes scares me.
5/22/2018 10:19 AM
Posted by tangplay on 5/22/2018 10:13:00 AM (view original):

The Broncos D is average, Raiders below average, and the Chargers are chokers. Playing tough games early is good. The other Ds won't have time to figure this offense out until week 5-6-7. Same thing that happened last year. It will be a whole new offense next year.

In Reid we trust!
what has Reid ever done to earn your trust? lol

The Raiders defense will be better this year.
5/22/2018 10:21 AM
Posted by The Taint on 5/22/2018 10:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/22/2018 8:39:00 AM (view original):
Hunt = Great
Watkins = see Hill

Are you serious?
Going forward I would. Gronk's age(especially football wise)/injury history are stsrting to loom large. Time gets everyone in the end.

like i said though....mahomes scares me.
Kelce is what 1 year younger? Less? Injuries I see but if both are 100%, I take Gronk all day. I agree that Kelce is excellent.
5/22/2018 11:01 AM

In Reid we trust!
All three Ds get after the QB very well. Jax and NE are good too and you're not playing NE in week 1 this time around. You are kidding yourself if you don't think the early schedule is brutal for a young QB.
5/22/2018 11:03 AM
EVERY schedule is brutal for a young QB in the NFL.
5/22/2018 11:16 AM
Posted by The Taint on 5/22/2018 10:21:00 AM (view original):

In Reid we trust!
what has Reid ever done to earn your trust? lol

The Raiders defense will be better this year.
Make the playoffs every year? Win games? Develop QBs? He had McNabb. He had Vick.

Why?
5/22/2018 12:10 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/22/2018 11:03:00 AM (view original):

In Reid we trust!
All three Ds get after the QB very well. Jax and NE are good too and you're not playing NE in week 1 this time around. You are kidding yourself if you don't think the early schedule is brutal for a young QB.
I disagree. Mahomes can handle pressure, he showed that week 17. They will be running a different scheme. Again, look what happened last year.
5/22/2018 12:14 PM
He threw for 280 yards, zero TDs and one Int vs. a 5-11 team who was packing it in. So what happened last year? I am not saying Mahomes will not be good but you're delusional if you believe he will not have issues with that early schedule. Time will tell.
5/22/2018 12:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...188|189|190|191|192...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.