“ 1/6 - A Day Of Love “ let’s pray for the USA Topic

An observation that has been seemingly verified from Ike and on will be tested again.
It goes like this - in the race for president the candidate who is more physically appealing wins - the one who can look the best waving in the sunshine.

Kamala wins that hands down and her vp Will probably be young and very presentable too.
7/21/2024 8:00 PM (edited)
Superficial, you betcha but is it a strong predictor, yes.
7/21/2024 8:03 PM
Kamala is a wonderful person, a terrific leader with a great record; all Americans should proudly support her candidacy against the fascist dictatorial traitor.
7/21/2024 9:00 PM
Joe Biden once again shows great integrity and patriotism, putting the good of the country above his own ambitions. He is lightyears better as a president, leader, and human being than Trump ever will be. Americans owe Biden a tremendous debt of gratitude for rebuilding this nation after the disaster of the "Trump presidency." The history books will treat Biden very very well indeed.
7/21/2024 9:05 PM
Posted by contrarian23 on 7/21/2024 9:00:00 PM (view original):
Kamala is a wonderful person, a terrific leader with a great record; all Americans should proudly support her candidacy against the fascist dictatorial traitor.
I could not agree more. You are right and aI think that her goodness and great family closeness will s going to help her a lot.
7/21/2024 9:16 PM
Posted by contrarian23 on 7/21/2024 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Joe Biden once again shows great integrity and patriotism, putting the good of the country above his own ambitions. He is lightyears better as a president, leader, and human being than Trump ever will be. Americans owe Biden a tremendous debt of gratitude for rebuilding this nation after the disaster of the "Trump presidency." The history books will treat Biden very very well indeed.
I could not agree more because I agree 101-%.
7/21/2024 9:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 7/21/2024 9:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by contrarian23 on 7/21/2024 9:05:00 PM (view original):
I could not agree more because I agree 101-%.
Lenny, are you drunk?? Just wonderin'
7/21/2024 10:55 PM
LOL
Greatest patriot ever...
There's a really good chance he doesn't yet know they resigned him.
News this big through a single Twitter post?
LOL
7/21/2024 11:30 PM
A republican coalition pac for Haley is now publicly supporting Harris. And so it begins.

Today the betting odds for VP is focused on Shapiro.
7/22/2024 5:54 AM
This Garbage You Can’t Make Up

The speaker says that the Democratic Party will be anti democracy because they will disenfranchise 14 million primary voters if Harris is nominated.

So they will go to court to force Biden to run or have no democratic candidate.

First of all beyond such garbage Biden is not the nominee. Delegates have not voted . Harris is not the nominee same reason.

This is the kind of crap that compels me to say that MAGA politicians are far far below dem politicians by every calibration that matters.

They are actually arguing that if Biden could not run for medical reasons the Dems would have no candidate. Not just idiotic but a clear attempt to subvert another election the autocratic way.
7/22/2024 8:22 AM (edited)
I am concerned that there could be coercion and intimidation at precincts. I am concerned that there could be cheating in the counting of ballots in various places.
One should not forget the 65 frivolous attempts to fabricate arguments that the ballots were not counted properly, which which included bogus claims about the voting machines.
7/22/2024 8:27 AM
Roy Cooper is the third one in the mix.
3 Governors - Pennsylvania Kentucky and North Carolina.
Pa and N Carolina are very important.
It is very interesting.
7/22/2024 8:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...36 Next ▸
“ 1/6 - A Day Of Love “ let’s pray for the USA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.