THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Trump is posting dangerous code again.
He is saying the country has a very high temperature and thatvdangerous things will happen and his fans will not stand for it.
For legal purposes he says if the DOJ and FBI needs his help he will provide it.
8/16/2022 10:13 AM
I finished Lilyhammer last week. It had a satisfying ending but I wish there was a 4th season.

Animal Kingdom is coming to a close, just 2
more episodes.

Finished first season of The Lincoln Lawyer.

Lilyhammer and Lincoln Lawyer are netflix
Animal Kingdom is TNT.
3 fine shows.
8/16/2022 12:12 PM
I have one comment about Hunter Biden. He is one of the most self destructive people I’ve ever known about and he has had a sickening lifestyle. I watched a video of him and it really made me sick.

But I do not understand how there could be justification or having congressional hearings.
He is just a civilian citizen. He is being investigated by a very republican prosecutor and there has not been any interference.
Im guessing he will have some jail.

He should not be the subject of investigation.
It is really absurd. But the republicans in the house are dishonest not very smart cowards and election deniers and they have several involved with qanon and white nationalists etc.
I say all that because they simply do not have intellectual capacity or honesty to not understand holding hearings on ridiculous subjects.

Any normal person knows that January 6 committee vital.
And people who study history see trends and signs and repetion of current events by studying history.
And why - because human nature does not change and a country that STILL has at least
40 % support for Trump and is mesmerized and extremely supportive of an Autocracy in the United States should make others j really really worried about autocracy getting a foothold that just grows in power and destruction.
8/16/2022 3:36 PM (edited)
In another 'Democrats strike again' moment: the Pittsburgh Children's Hospital is now putting out promotional videos in support of puberty blockers for kids
8/16/2022 3:30 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/16/2022 3:30:00 PM (view original):
In another 'Democrats strike again' moment: the Pittsburgh Children's Hospital is now putting out promotional videos in support of puberty blockers for kids
hey idiot there are families that are from ALL political persuasions who are raising trans children and you make me sick by politizing
a policy decision of ONE hospital.

Im giving you the benefit of the doubt that what you wrote might be partially true.
You gullible guppy.
8/16/2022 3:40 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 8/16/2022 3:40:00 PM (view original):
hey idiot there are families that are from ALL political persuasions who are raising trans children and you make me sick by politizing

Im giving you the benefit of the doubt that what you wrote might be partially true.
You gullible guppy.
You believe there are trans children? Wow, you sound like a groomer
8/16/2022 3:47 PM
i looked into it some.
The reason is that yutes that are trans and know it and live it entering puberty are traumatically effected in terms of anxiety and depression and even suicidal thoughts when they start to develop sexual features of their burt assignment that will eclipse and physically damage their identity.

I realize that this is over your head but i write it anyway.
8/16/2022 3:51 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/16/2022 3:47:00 PM (view original):

You gullible guppy.
you sound like someone living in Saudi Arabia.
I rank you as Public Idiot Number 2
after LNF.
8/16/2022 3:53 PM
Do you not want hospitals to promote policies that reduce suicidality in children?

seems like you're the weird one
8/16/2022 6:50 PM

You gullible guppy.
You think the transness only is allowed to happen once someone turns 18?
the ****

This is like saying that there's no "gay children"

Obviously there are dumbass

Facts and logic my ***. This is all emotion from you
8/16/2022 6:52 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2022 6:50:00 PM (view original):
Do you not want hospitals to promote policies that reduce suicidality in children?

Children commit suicide because they can't cut it of, or stick a handle on themselves? Total rubbish. Children are being destroyed by the indoctination centers.. but I will stop here.. because most of you cannnot and will not
understand thi s
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!
IMO there is a special place in hell for them who would give 'puberty blockers' to children, or otherwise mess with how God made them
8/16/2022 7:56 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2022 6:52:00 PM (view original):

You gullible guppy.
You think the transness only is allowed to happen once someone turns 18?
the ****

This is like saying that there's no "gay children"

Obviously there are dumbass

Facts and logic my ***. This is all emotion from you
Nobody is' born gay' People go gay because they become perverted, and give themselves over to that which against nature.
It is perversion for a man to stick his thingamajig into another man's butt, or mouth..PERVERSION. Do you even know that that word means?? NOW we have perverts teaching our children that it is good to 'experiment with such stuff

.. and you know it alls are ok with that. Go ahead, call me some names, I need a good laugh
8/16/2022 8:02 PM
Okay, I will call you some names. How about fool. Just because YOU think something is a perversion, does not make it so. And don't give me any **** about it is God who thinks it is a perversion. I know many Christian gay folks who are closer to what a Christian should be then you will ever be,
8/16/2022 8:23 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/16/2022 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2022 6:50:00 PM (view original):

Children commit suicide because they can't cut it of, or stick a handle on themselves? Total rubbish. Children are being destroyed by the indoctination centers.. but I will stop here.. because most of you cannnot and will not
understand thi s
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!
IMO there is a special place in hell for them who would give 'puberty blockers' to children, or otherwise mess with how God made them
Then you better file some product liability cases against God for manufacturing so many people who don’t meet specifications.
8/16/2022 8:33 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/16/2022 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Okay, I will call you some names. How about fool. Just because YOU think something is a perversion, does not make it so. And don't give me any **** about it is God who thinks it is a perversion. I know many Christian gay folks who are closer to what a Christian should be then you will ever be,
And there are thousands upon thousands of gay priests and ministers in EVERY denomination of christianity.
Nuns too and Deacon Jones.
8/16/2022 8:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...155|156|157|158|159...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.